[3.0] AFK Gone Cheap - AFK up to T16 guardians||Shaper killed || 3.0 balls video montage!

So AoF is needed if I dont have any +Fire damage gear?
"
Canonink wrote:

Yes.
2 doubts:

- why not a low level CWTD in gloves with bladefall, arc and flame surge?

- I have like, +6-19 in my scepter, so no need for AoF, right?

Thank you!

edit1: I meant the gloves because of procwise damage. I'm not sure bladefall + ek is being cast enough.

edit2: and oh, thanks a lot for the build, I've been clearing maps easily. By the way, as I am cautious and slow, I don't like using whirling on the main hand, got the extra slots for flame golem and anger. Is it ok or should I switch?
Last edited by arcanjito on Mar 14, 2017, 12:22:40 PM
hey anyone got a list or idea of what spells is best to have in your CWTD setups ?
"
gufling wrote:
hey anyone got a list or idea of what spells is best to have in your CWTD setups ?

Well, AFAIK and what I was saying in the previous post, I think AOE spells work the best. Cast be charges, can't be aura, can't be channeled... so pretty much AOE spells are what's left. I'm currently on almost the same build at them on CWTD, but switched arctic armour for arc.
I did this build, bought those 2 rings and I dont really have any damage, fight with any rare mob takes like 5mins, any tips?
So Gangs momentum looks good for this build, is there a reason its not used?
Is there a reason why Breath of Flames cluster, Celestial Punishment and Tireless are no longer in the 2.6 skill tree?
"
arcanjito wrote:
"
gufling wrote:

Well, AFAIK and what I was saying in the previous post, I think AOE spells work the best. Cast be charges, can't be aura, can't be channeled... so pretty much AOE spells are what's left. I'm currently on almost the same build at them on CWTD, but switched arctic armour for arc.

thanks, i was thinking like BV BF EK Firestorm etc etc, my plan isnt to be afk since i play HC. i think im gonna try with a cyclone setup in chest for hits and defense. so my helm gloves and maybe boots are gonna be CWTD setups. thinking of using in helm BV Ball of lighting and EK or BF? and then the high lvl setup might be Firestorm vortex and i dont know shock nova? since the fire burst has 500ms CD i just need the rest of the spells for staying alive. but i havnt testet the build or played it yet. still leveling to 68 so just trying to get as much info i can

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info