[3.0] AFK Gone Cheap - AFK up to T16 guardians||Shaper killed || 3.0 balls video montage!

Hey just ripped my rainbow nuker on LHC. so wanna try this for funs. would it work on HC or will i just rip :D
So is AoF not needed anymore? I see he changed it out himself on his character, also being that this is a new league what items are MUST HAVE? I have razor and got the nagama ring with a mokus and a tabula.
"
Canonink wrote:
So is AoF not needed anymore? I see he changed it out himself on his character, also being that this is a new league what items are MUST HAVE? I have razor and got the nagama ring with a mokus and a tabula.

You need the emberwake to proc the ignite more often, a sceptre crafted with Essence of hysteria, the Eye of Innocence is the build enabling item, so focus in getting it.
I'm quite sure AoF Can be dropped IF you have a few Fire damage on each spell you have (Active or cwdt set-up)
I still have doubts on how the Phoenix Can be the easiest guardians...
- no ignite means no Life from razor or Ngamaho sign
- no ignite means no use of EoI (less spell cast) so less proc of Fire burst so less DPS
- ad of 2.6 Most of us Will use BV in the cwdt helmet, and another spell ad Active (Spark or Incinerate which are nit as effective as BV)
Last edited by Effe86 on Mar 14, 2017, 3:59:18 AM
"
Mason05 wrote:
Would using Abberath's Hooves or Berek's Respite be a bad idea in this build? Thinking about picking one of the two up, but curious how other people think they'd fit in.

Check my "lAFKl" profile for abberath's hooves setup. It work's really well, even after the aoe nerf.

Berek's respite is pretty interesting with the ignite spread on kill to several targets, meanwhile abberath's only spread to one target. But I'd say that abberath's is enough.
IGN :ChrispieD, FreeZedByPulse, StruckByTunder
"
gufling wrote:
Hey just ripped my rainbow nuker on LHC. so wanna try this for funs. would it work on HC or will i just rip :D

As the screen is cluttred and you will have a hard time seeing bearers on the ground, you will probably die. I've heard some in the thread that wanted to try in hardcore, but I've never heard back from them :).
hey i have a stupid questing. hehe but does + fire to phys makes your hit ignite? like if my gloves have adds 1 - 3 fire dmg. could my melee skill then ignite a target?
"
Canonink wrote:

For the AFK part, eye of innocence and razor of the seventh sun. However, eye of innocence is a bit over 1 ex in the start of the league. My recommendation is therefore to buy essence of hysteria and craft your helmet and sceptre. I'd buy the innocence when it drops to sub 1 ex, which should be in a couple of days.

Without taming I'd say that emberwake is useless and reduces our overall dps, so go dual mokou's embrace or mokou's embrace + essence of anger crafted opal ring or Ngamahu's sign. Best of luck!
Last edited by ChrispieD on Mar 14, 2017, 5:05:36 AM
"
gufling wrote:
hey i have a stupid questing. hehe but does + fire to phys makes your hit ignite? like if my gloves have adds 1 - 3 fire dmg. could my melee skill then ignite a target?

Hi!

Ignite has no minimum damage to ignite, but I would assume that you need to hit the target for 1 damage or more, that is 4 fire damage or more if the enemy has 75% fire resist. The fire damage you have on your gloves will not apply to spells but only attacks, unless you craft it with essence of hysteria.

So yes your melee skill can ignite targets, if you have enough ignite chance. But it might not do it consistently.
Last edited by ChrispieD on Mar 14, 2017, 5:08:30 AM
"
ChrispieD wrote:
"
gufling wrote:

Hi!

Ignite has no minimum damage to ignite, but I would assume that you need to hit the target for 1 damage or more, that is 4 fire damage or more if the enemy has 75% fire resist. The fire damage you have on your gloves will not apply to spells but only attacks, unless you craft it with essence of hysteria.

So yes your melee skill can ignite targets, if you have enough ignite chance. But it might not do it consistently.

sweet, i got adds fire dmg to spells on my crafted scepte. was just thinking of using cyclone as the melee attack. then i wanted to proc ignites with my melee weapons.. gonna try the build on HC i am just lvling atm and farming the gear on my other char. i crafted the helm and scepter bought weapon and neckless.. not sure what rings is best to use on HC. was wondering about the abbreathe hoof boots if they are worth using. i still got around 350 chaos left to use on the build. the neck was 180 chaos weapon 70 chaos so its getting up there. and im like 97% im gonna insta rip at lvl 68 when i try the build hehe

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info