[3.0] AFK Gone Cheap - AFK up to T16 guardians||Shaper killed || 3.0 balls video montage!

"
gufling wrote:
"
arcanjito wrote:
"
gufling wrote:
hey anyone got a list or idea of what spells is best to have in your CWTD setups ?

Well, AFAIK and what I was saying in the previous post, I think AOE spells work the best. Cast be charges, can't be aura, can't be channeled... so pretty much AOE spells are what's left. I'm currently on almost the same build at them on CWTD, but switched arctic armour for arc.

thanks, i was thinking like BV BF EK Firestorm etc etc, my plan isnt to be afk since i play HC. i think im gonna try with a cyclone setup in chest for hits and defense. so my helm gloves and maybe boots are gonna be CWTD setups. thinking of using in helm BV Ball of lighting and EK or BF? and then the high lvl setup might be Firestorm vortex and i dont know shock nova? since the fire burst has 500ms CD i just need the rest of the spells for staying alive. but i havnt testet the build or played it yet. still leveling to 68 so just trying to get as much info i can

Shock nova is great, apparently OP is using it ATM. In the original build BF+EK are in the high lvl CWTD, Firestorm+BoL+BV in the low level, and I'm using this as it is, just added arc to high level.
Ok, so cant use 2 blade vortex in 2.6. Noted. But what about skill tree?
So why not take AoF off and use a fireball and magma orb in 3 different armor pieces with greater projectiles and CWDT? They all proc seperately with seperate cooldowns so why do we use anything else?
Hello all!
Just bought an Eye of Innocence and testing it out.
Helm and Sceptre are both crafted with essence of hysteria. Also have the razor, a mokou and ngamhao sign (in my opinion is very good and increase the survivability)
Lvl 84, 5.4k hp missing Uber lab and mapping up to t8 at the very moment.
Consider I'm way far from being min-maxed, improvements to my character are to be done, but still this build is acting pretty good.

Here my feedback:

Pros
- using the EoI has increased drastically the DPS
- usually afk in breach + beyond + everything else, razor and ngamhao are very good
- Ele reflect map are not an issue at all

Cons
- lightning thorn is a real pain
- Degeneration sources are painful (bring an ignite and poison dispel flask)
-5.4k HP are not so high, can be still one shot by certain bosses, will focus on getting life on each jewel
-since I started using EoI, spell cast per second is huge, other party members will hate you for all your lightning spells (switch tp phys/fire spell gems in order to be more party friendly)

My considerations
- in my opinion, incinerate is better than spark as active set up, active BV is still the best a pity I have it as helmet cwdt set up (which is nice). Still have to try cyclone as active set up
- lightning warp in a lvl 1 cwdt is funny :D
- ball lightning in cwdt lvl 1 linked with gmp is wonderful
-Avatar of fire is a must unless you have +fire damage to spell in your sceptre
-Probably Inc duration on BV set cwdt set up would be helpful, but the loss of 1 spell has to be taken into account

My doubts
-For sure I need to reach 8k HP at least..But is Phoenix really afkable? I have my doubts about it..

Cheers
Last edited by Effe86 on Mar 16, 2017, 4:42:14 AM
if i craft two sceptes do they share the proc cd? or can i proc both or can i just proc one of em every 500ms
why this build no have chaos Resistance?
Hey, could someone check my profile and tell me what item(stats) or +20 gems should i focus on next?Or maybe some jewels sincemine are like 1-3c each. I still struggle to kill tier 6+ bosses with vaal molten shell and my clear speed is also not optimal. Looking for the best option how to spend my currency. :)
Last edited by Agori on Mar 17, 2017, 2:24:50 PM
"
Agori wrote:
Hey, could someone check my profile and tell me what item(stats) or +20 gems should i focus on next?Or maybe some jewels sincemine are like 1-3c each. I still struggle to kill tier 6+ bosses with vaal molten shell and my clear speed is also not optimal. Looking for the best option how to spend my currency. :)

Yo!
Helmet: craft one with essence of hysteria
Sceptre: you can easyly get a better one with inc spell/fire dmg as mod
Jewel: i'm only using the Anatomical Knowledgment, no other jewel in my tree
Gem: i strongly suggest you a Ball Lightning (lvl4) + CWDT (lvl1) + GMP (lvl whatever)+ another spell, very nice damage
Tree: Profane Chemistry cluster is a waste in my opinion, barbarism is better, and take the remaining life + chaos res nodes

I'm up to T8/9 maps, no much struggle, i enjoy a lot breaches and whatever..Can understand how are you struggling

The_Burster is my IGN, contact me if you wanna do a map together and see the difference!
Yo!

Very nice build, im currently trying out the incinerate setup in 6L instead of bv, have I understood it correctly that you do not need avatar of fire of you are playing with incinerate?
"
Synnical wrote:
Yo!

Very nice build, im currently trying out the incinerate setup in 6L instead of bv, have I understood it correctly that you do not need avatar of fire of you are playing with incinerate?

Wrong.
You can drop Avatar of Fire only if all your spells do Fire damage: so or all ur spell are Fire based or you have + Fire damage sources (auras or mod on Gear)
Last edited by Effe86 on Mar 18, 2017, 1:20:52 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info