[2.5] BSC - ComeBack is Real - CI Quad Curse Kitava Occultist Blade Vortex / Shaper Down w/ Video

wimpy_tuna my dps is about 8K but a little over 11K with concentrated effect instead of increased AOE. But the only gem I have that is fully level 20 and 20 quality is blade vortex. I am leveling them up as I go. They are a bit too expensive to just buy.
How to get 100+ mana cost on a 5L? I have a lvl 19 blade vortex and I'm at 84 mana cost.
"
OCELOT69350 wrote:
How to get 100+ mana cost on a 5L? I have a lvl 19 blade vortex and I'm at 84 mana cost.

Was just about to start the build and also only have a 5link, is this a issue? or?
"
ccloaded wrote:
"
OCELOT69350 wrote:

Was just about to start the build and also only have a 5link, is this a issue? or?

You can actually use voidbringers and you're good to go.
Thanks, should I replace the wand? or only use the gloves till I get the cost above 100?
just letting the thread know, i changed my entire spec up as i was finally able to afford a shavs (just made it a 5L, but wow does it open your character up for options)

my meager 9k BV dps is now 88k w power charges up. :)
NVM
Last edited by ccloaded on Nov 7, 2016, 6:35:55 AM
"
ccloaded wrote:
Thanks, should I replace the wand? or only use the gloves till I get the cost above 100?

I don't think you need to replace the wand. I tried with one with a decent amount of spell damage and cast speed but it still was overpowered by apep's. I had a 132 mana cost on BV but it doesn't really matter since you have some mana leech with warlord's + blasphemy aura so you can still stack your BV nicely.
"
wimpy_tuna wrote:
just letting the thread know, i changed my entire spec up as i was finally able to afford a shavs (just made it a 5L, but wow does it open your character up for options)

my meager 9k BV dps is now 88k w power charges up. :)

nice, sry didn't reply any comment atm. I'm busy with my work for the rest of Nov.
Just wanted to say this build has actually been easy as hell to level with BV as soon as it's usable. A three link with Faster Casting and Conc Effect was a breeze, and as soon as I set up the 4-link with Poison, Void Manipulation and Faster Casting (and eventually Spell Echo) I had no issues with things like full power normal Izaro, Argus, Malachai, etc. Cleared fast, rarely needed to stop.

Basically what I did was the following:

Freeze Pulse+Fire Trap up to level 12.

BV/Faster Casting/Conc Effect until level 31, with Herald of Ice and Herald of Thunder supporting it.

BV/Faster Casting(eventually replaced by Echo)/Poison/Void Manipulation from 31 onward, dropping the Heralds in favor of Blasphemy+Warlord's Mark and Discipline. Wither+Spell Totem can be set up around this level to help with higher hp bosses, but for most of the rest of the midgame it wasn't really needed.

After that it should be an easy transition into the later game build.

Levelling this way, following the recommended skill tree, I had zero issues at all. Would even call it HC safe despite the lack of life nodes; it's just THAT strong of a clear speed for the pre-endgame content.
Last edited by Stealthrider on Nov 11, 2016, 5:09:31 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info