[2.5] BSC - ComeBack is Real - CI Quad Curse Kitava Occultist Blade Vortex / Shaper Down w/ Video

nice !
Nice Build :)
No Golem?
"
WolfeDude wrote:
No Golem?

yes no golem
So should I avoid running Shav's with this?

I've got this, and I'd like to use it...

Of course, I have a ~730 ES chest, but I'm looking for a LL build for using my Shav's.
Last edited by magicstop on Oct 24, 2016, 5:08:49 PM
"
magicstop wrote:
So should I avoid running Shav's with this?

I've got this, and I'd like to use it...

Of course, I have a ~730 ES chest, but I'm looking for a LL build for using my Shav's.

Maybe we can run LL with this build, need to change the passives a bit. Can boost more DPS.
Anyone who plays this build had better understand that to reach the 100 mana requirement the Blade Vortex gem will have to be at least level 19 or 20.
"
Maggothero wrote:
"
cuang123 wrote:
Currently building a witch for this build. Leveling with Firestorm for now, any other tip on how you level'd yours?

Firestorm is good, I also use Firestorm at the beginning. I change to whispering ice at around lv 48 and start using icestorm from that point (don't forget to use mana flask).

Got to like 56 without any mana flasks and things are working out fine. For Kitava to work, is a 6L with all gems maxed out really needed to hit like 100 mana usage for BV?
Last edited by cuang123 on Oct 25, 2016, 5:09:50 AM
"
cuang123 wrote:
"
Maggothero wrote:
"
cuang123 wrote:
Currently building a witch for this build. Leveling with Firestorm for now, any other tip on how you level'd yours?

Firestorm is good, I also use Firestorm at the beginning. I change to whispering ice at around lv 48 and start using icestorm from that point (don't forget to use mana flask).

Got to like 56 without any mana flasks and things are working out fine. For Kitava to work, is a 6L with all gems maxed out really needed to hit like 100 mana usage for BV?

i got 107 mana cost with this setup. if you take one out or swap with other gems it wont have the same manacost. yes 6L with 700+ ES isn't cheap but at least you can use tabula or buy corrupted one with the same color for cheap (example http://poe.trade/search/akosaimahadion) and start mapping with this build. FYI mapping with this build is so easy.
Last edited by jinhaoxuan on Oct 25, 2016, 6:48:59 AM
"
jinhaoxuan wrote:

i got 107 mana cost with this setup. if you take one out or swap with other gems it wont have the same manacost. yes 6L with 700+ ES isn't cheap but at least you can use tabula or buy corrupted one with the same color for cheap (example http://poe.trade/search/akosaimahadion) and start mapping with this build. FYI mapping with this build is so easy.

Well damn, I don't think I have enough to get a 6L with high ES. Guess I'll try to look at what I can pull from my stash.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info