[2.5] BSC - ComeBack is Real - CI Quad Curse Kitava Occultist Blade Vortex / Shaper Down w/ Video

"
Maggothero wrote:
"
jinhaoxuan wrote:
Heya, nice build mate!
i got a fairly easy time mapping with this build
but uh i feel so squishy when i do uber lab and atziri
here is my gear
Spoiler

can you tell me what's wrong with it? do i need higher dps or what? currently i got 7.6k BV with iaoe unbuffed and 12k with conc effect unbuffed, 9.6k ES. i got oneshotted by izaro today and i need to run around a lot to make my ES regenerate. can you give me some advice on what items should i upgrade first. thanks

Today Izaro's hit hard, but u still can curse him and make him slower you can facetank him when your flask are up. When you got no flask just try to avoid all his moves and walk around him. I'll make a video for today Uber lab. Your gears are just fine maybe you need more level and dump your passives into ES nodes to boost your ES to 11K plus.

thanks for the reply man. ill try to get 11k ES. i will learn the correct playtstyle from your videos.
How do you actually manage to get through merc with like no hp nodes?
"
AbdulJafreeze wrote:
How do you actually manage to get through merc with like no hp nodes?

Get hp jewel and gears, I use the whispering ice for leveling (icestorm).
I don't know how to get my blade vortex mana cost past 100 to trigger the helmet and socketed curses, just using 6 link tabula rasa for now and apep's rage
Edit: and I just found out why, something I never noticed since i started playing this game lol
Last edited by SuwaHyon on Oct 23, 2016, 12:00:22 PM
"
SuwaHyon wrote:
I don't know how to get my blade vortex mana cost past 100 to trigger the helmet and socketed curses, just using 6 link tabula rasa for now and apep's rage
Edit: and I just found out why, something I never noticed since i started playing this game lol

Maybe it's your gems level.
"
Maggothero wrote:
"
SuwaHyon wrote:

Maybe it's your gems level.

And you need Kitava's Thirst too.
Couldn't you just use Blasphemy support instead of Kitava + Apep? Nice build btw, looks great.
"
Couldn't you just use Blasphemy support instead of Kitava + Apep? Nice build btw, looks great.

Not enough mana reserve.
Currently building a witch for this build. Leveling with Firestorm for now, any other tip on how you level'd yours?
"
cuang123 wrote:
Currently building a witch for this build. Leveling with Firestorm for now, any other tip on how you level'd yours?

Firestorm is good, I also use Firestorm at the beginning. I change to whispering ice at around lv 48 and start using icestorm from that point (don't forget to use mana flask).
Last edited by Maggothero on Oct 24, 2016, 5:58:25 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info