[2.5] BSC - ComeBack is Real - CI Quad Curse Kitava Occultist Blade Vortex / Shaper Down w/ Video

I need to say this is the best build i've ever seen. With this gear and only around 9400 ES i am able to do in easy mode everything what is in game. Corrupted T15 Abyss map with hardcore mods and double beyond (+sea witches) i did completly deathless even when opened strongbox and 2 or more beyond bosses spawned at same time. This build took me around 6-7ex to get all gear i needed (4ex for 6 link vaal regalia, rest was very cheap)

My items:

Thanks Magg for a very interesting build. Managed to assemble the required gear for it and I'm already having a blast, although I am still learning the play-style.

Have a question relative to BV stacking and maintaining. Wouldn't Increased Duration in place of either Controlled Destruction or Concentrated Effect be of greater utility if not tooltip dps?
This is exactly what I was looking for thanks :D
So for the hell of it, I decided to try Atziri at level 78 with the following gear:

Spoiler

All this cost me was a grand total of 8 chaos. Self found the Eye of Chayula (and an 11% Energy from Within) and one of the rings, everything else was 1 chaos or less. Self-crafted the chest after buying it white. That was the most expensive piece, if only 'cause of the number of chroms I had to spend getting the right colors.

Believe it or not, with budget, barely-passable gear I managed to get her under 50%, first time I've ever tried it. This has been far and away the most powerful build I've ever played, and I can't wait to bring it into higher and higher maps. Running T6s for now with no issues, don't expect any until far later.

Oh, and I ran Merciless lab on-level, first time through. Piece of cake.
:D
Hi, i know we dont have final patch notes for 2.5, but can you estimate if this build is viable for next league starter? I would like to try it, thanks.
waiting for new patch note
Thanks for posting this build. Switched to this mid league and had a blast time with it. Only took half a dozen chaos to make this viable and less than 20 chaos gear to be able to wreck some maps. Playing this felt like using WW Barbarian in Diablo. :)

I started as you posted and swapped a few things in my own build. I used Valyrium instead of Chayula. Because of having close to 13k ES, it's almost impossible to get stunned with Valurium (as far as I've heard, don't quote me on that though). Because of this swap, I could get some nice Str/Dex stats and Spell Damage% on my amulet. I swapped Wither Totem to Decoy Totem which helped a lot to avoid too much aggro. in a way, this also gives a nice buff to DPS because I didn't had to run away all of the time. I didn't like using Abyssal Cry for some reason so I dropped it out so I can get another CWDT, Flame Golem for extra damage buff and Culling Strike to get some cheap KOs with my Golem. Not sure if my adds were good ones but it suited a lot better for my play style. I also went for 3x Skillpoint on bandit instead of one Cast speed and 2 skill points. I figured out I rather want extra 6% ES instead of 5% cast speed.

My gear in a Spoiler tag.

Spoiler

Had to swap this beauty away to get a stun "immune" ring

I only paid one ex and prob 60-70 chaos for my gear, about 15 chaos for a flask and about 40-50 chaos for three jewels. Crafted my own armor. So I spent 3-4 ex worth of currency to get all that.

I ended up having about 12½k ES, close to 10k BV dps (with radius gem) and 75/75/76 resists.

Last edited by Tonu on Nov 28, 2016, 5:19:12 PM
"
Tonu wrote:
Thanks for posting this build. Switched to this mid league and had a blast time with it. Only took half a dozen chaos to make this viable and less than 20 chaos gear to be able to wreck some maps. Playing this felt like using WW Barbarian in Diablo. :)

I started as you posted and swapped a few things in my own build. I used Valyrium instead of Chayula. Because of having close to 13k ES, it's almost impossible to get stunned with Valurium (as far as I've heard, don't quote me on that though). Because of this swap, I could get some nice Str/Dex stats and Spell Damage% on my amulet. I swapped Wither Totem to Decoy Totem which helped a lot to avoid too much aggro. in a way, this also gives a nice buff to DPS because I didn't had to run away all of the time. I didn't like using Abyssal Cry for some reason so I dropped it out so I can get another CWDT, Flame Golem for extra damage buff and Culling Strike to get some cheap KOs with my Golem. Not sure if my adds were good ones but it suited a lot better for my play style. I also went for 3x Skillpoint on bandit instead of one Cast speed and 2 skill points. I figured out I rather want extra 6% ES instead of 5% cast speed.

My gear in a Spoiler tag.

Spoiler

Had to swap this beauty away to get a stun "immune" ring

I only paid one ex and prob 60-70 chaos for my gear, about 15 chaos for a flask and about 40-50 chaos for three jewels. Crafted my own armor. So I spent 3-4 ex worth of currency to get all that.

I ended up having about 12½k ES, close to 10k BV dps (with radius gem) and 75/75/76 resists.

nice one.
nice build , u think this build is good to start new league?
Last edited by siclop18 on Nov 29, 2016, 1:15:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info