What is up with all the scammers lately?

Last few days it seems like there are a ton of people trying to scam in trades by putting low currency and hit accept fast or do horrible exchangerates like 2alch for 1c or 17c for 1 ex while comming up with excuses like "oh I thought they went for that" or "Oh I thought the 6link 680es regalia cost 10 chaos"

I don´t remember trading being as horrible as it is right now in previous leagues.

Last bumped on Oct 24, 2016, 8:25:40 AM
Consequences of precious player interaction, don't you feel more fullfilled that way?
Spreading salt since 2006
"
Necromael wrote:
Consequences of precious player interaction, don't you feel more fullfilled that way?

LMAO.

Don't view it as scamming, but as a vibrant bartering environment, where savvy traders can hone their businessman-ship skills.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
Necromael wrote:

10/10
CoC is dead, goodbye DPS hello FPS - September 2nd, 2016.
Life is in the past, use your Energy Shield instead - January 11th, 2017.
All you need is some ES whooping and you'll have your Life back - May 24th, 2017.

IGN: InfernalEnvy | Lv.100 Righteous Fire Juggernaut
Cut-Me-Own-Throat Dibbler here and boy do I got the deal of the century here. For the low low price of just 2 exalts, yes ladies and gentlemen you count that right, for a mere 2 exalts you can buy these glorious, pristine, hand-crafted "Orbe offeth Chaos". Made by no other than Leonard of Quirm himself.

Vote +1 to change Path of Exile to Path of Nerfs.
We hate to say, but ProjectPT was right.
"
Hyskoa wrote:
Cut-Me-Own-Throat Dibbler here and boy do I got the deal of the century here. For the low low price of just 2 exalts, yes ladies and gentlemen you count that right, for a mere 2 exalts you can buy these glorious, pristine, hand-crafted "Orbe offeth Chaos". Made by no other than Leonard of Quirm himself.

@Cut-Me-Own-Throat Dibbler Hi, I would like to buy your Orbe offeth Chaos listed for 2 Orbs of Alteration in Essence (stash tab "~b/o 2 exalt"; position: left 1, top 1)
"Let those with infinite free time pave the road with their corpses." - reboticon
Because you don't enjoy doing it, it means no one else should enjoy doing it.
ey
There is no way you can be scammed in this game, every item/currency transaction will result in you pressing accept. if u fall for one of these "TRICKS" cuz thats what it is, it will only be your own fault.
This is intentional. It's the best way to improve player interactions.

When something bad happens you can even pm them and tell them to go suck it or something like that.
Telling people to go suck it in PoE is still way and away better than not saying anything to others.
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info