(Cruel) Izaro basically ruined the game for me...What can I even do?

Hi Exiles!

While we encourage community discussions please keep in mind that attacking other players is a breach of our Code of Conduct.

Please keep the comments civil and focusing on the topic of the thread itself, thanks!
"
PaperRat wrote:
"
Natharias wrote:

Follow what you preach.

When one is attacked, they either flee or defend themselves. When attacked in a nasty manner, there is no being nice about it.

My "nasty" posts increase because shits like you force me to post like that.

Edit:

But I've said what I've come to say. If the OP has further concerns I'll reply to him. I'm done with children and the drama they want to force in this thread.

I do see the irony, don't worry, even mentioned it in my very first reply to you in this thread. You didn't catch that I was mimicking your normal way of communication there, did you? Even with your quote right above. Too subtle, maybe? And you pretty much flew off the handle. And then you wonder why people react to your posts in a hostile manner and "force" you to be a dick, you poor thing, go figure.

No, you failed to notice something. I'll say something like "No, that's terrible logic", but I won't start the ad hominem until someone else does. I'll attack what they're doing or what they said, but not the person themself.

Also, you are trolling where I would be trying to actually discuss something. Your first post was basically just telling me to fuck off and not post just because people don't get along with me and vice versa. Nothing factual to the actual thread. Just a generic "gtfo cause relations". If the OP said this, I would leave; it's his thread. But you aren't the OP. I responded very nicely, considering your post.

Your second post to me says I suck at teaching:

"
That's what I meant, you suck at teaching, badly (ridiculing the person, who seeks advice, of all things).

And I only came here to help the OP. I've said nothing personal nor hostile to the OP. The only exception I hid in a spoiler and did what I could to keep him from reading it, but I posted it because I don't put powdered sugar on shit, I serve shit as it is. So obviously what you posted is wrong. Not baseless, as you do like to attack me. But that's the difference between a good base and a bad base.

So no, you were not mimicking me.
"
Natharias wrote:

That's pretty fair actually. Well put, quite polite, all things considered. You still miss the point, that your reply to the OP is not the issue, and I never said it was. The issue is, your posts, from what I saw, generally are not like this, and you do throw plenty of insults around, often unprovoked as well. But I agree, I was out of line with provocation and name calling. Got out of hand a bit. So about manner of delivery/presentation - I apologize, about the main point - I stand by my words.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info