(Cruel) Izaro basically ruined the game for me...What can I even do?

"
Natharias wrote:
"
Zrevnur wrote:

Can you explain how "Standard league with hidden chars, ok..." is somehow not "stating the truth"?

And if you cant explain it:

So if you "state the truth" it is not an attack, but if someone else "states the truth" it is an attack?

Furthermore I do not see how "I'm sorry, but at level 83 and dying to Cruel Izaro means you shouldn't be playing video games." can be considered "the truth". It is just an/your opinion.

Because attempting to claim the fact I hide my characters somehow acts against me is a bullshit attempt at debasing anything I may say. Just because I hide my character's doesn't mean anything. You can consider it to be "I have no characters, period", it could be I have a ton of hardcore characters ranging from 90-100, or it could be I just have at least one character I don't want someone seeing.

Anyways, the more important issue is that assholes decide that looking at a player's characters somehow determines whether they should listen to them. It's an idiotic elitist attitude. What about GGG? Would you debase one of them just because they don't have a level 100 character, and not in Standard?

What about league achievements? What about race rewards? What about all of the other factors that show the person doing more than just fucking clearing a map-which just about any character can do? Not every build can reach 100 in hardcore. Many, many more can reach 100 in non-hardcore, and not necessarily Standard.

That is why characters shouldn't mean shit. It's also why I hide my profile, because it helps me figure out who is who, and who I should ignore.

You did not answer my questions.
You explained why you believe the quote "Standard league with hidden chars, ok..." to be "an attack" and what kind of "attack" you believe it to be.
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
"
Natharias wrote:

How is this the same person as this?

As far as we know, Akimb0 is not sgoer.

This was my post for Akimb0, and it has none of the supposed "ego maniac" present in it, like you're attempting to portray me as.

Get burnt. I don't stand for drama.

sgoer is a new player as well. Your feeble and increasingly convoluted attempts to justify your toxic behavior are amusing. The fact, you seem to be missing, is that there are a whole bunch of attitudes to choose from between "sugary sweet carebear" and "assholish tool", and when you act like the latter, expect to be called out on it. There is a difference between being straightforward and being a douche.
Dunno if OP still reading, didn't bother to look thru all the comments, but if it has been posted oh well.

Use decoy Totem; you can melee him urself if you keep up the decoy totem, he won't bother to attack you till the totem is dead. Stone golem also handy. Else you can run warchief totem and run around like headless chicken if your character cannot tank him huehuehue.

Oh and also use enfeeble to lower his damage. Have a quicksilver&granite, cuz those will help as well. Quicksilver help dodge a hit if you were too slow, granite help you tank a hit if you were gonna get hit anyways.

Did cruel Izaro today on my support (lv66 at the time) in EHC. Ran double flame blast totem, kept izaro enfeebled, I just ran around avoiding his skill shots and he died without trouble.
Last edited by SIQI on Oct 22, 2016, 9:32:00 PM
"
PaperRat wrote:
"
Natharias wrote:

This was my post for Akimb0, and it has none of the supposed "ego maniac" present in it, like you're attempting to portray me as.

sgoer is a new player as well. Your feeble and increasingly convoluted attempts to justify your toxic behavior are amusing. The fact, you seem to be missing, is that there are a whole bunch of attitudes to choose from between "sugary sweet carebear" and "assholish tool", and when you act like the latter, expect to be called out on it. There is a difference between being straightforward and being a douche.

Toxic for you since you don't like the truth.

You claimed I was teaching someone who isn't the OP, at least as far as we know. My post to the OP was nothing but useful information. Unless the link to a video, only in the attempt to be at least kinda funny, is what you're referring to?

Someone else posted something and I wasn't posting to teach them.
"
Natharias wrote:

You claimed I was teaching someone who isn't the OP, at least as far as we know. My post to the OP was nothing but useful information. Unless the link to a video, only in the attempt to be at least kinda funny, is what you're referring to?

I don't like assholes, truth is ok.
It's been said already, but it bears repeating, you confuse "telling the truth" and "having an opinion". If you really believe, that your opinion is the truth, then my "ego maniac" remark was exactly on point.

This has nothing to do with your response to OP, I never claimed anything of the sort. Citing how your response to OP is not rude at this point is the same as serial killer going "look at all the people I talked to and didn't stab ten times". Like half your comments in this forum is impolite, condescending, belittling drivel. It would be cool if you stopped with that. The other half is ok, but you don't get a medal for that.

"
PaperRat wrote:
"
Natharias wrote:

It's been said already, but it bears repeating, you confuse "telling the truth" and "having an opinion". If you really believe, that your opinion is the truth, then my "ego maniac" remark was exactly on point.

This has nothing to do with your response to OP, I never claimed anything of the sort. Citing how your response to OP is not rude at this point is the same as serial killer going "look at all the people I talked to and didn't stab ten times". Like half your comments in this forum is impolite, condescending, belittling drivel. It would be cool if you stopped with that. The other half is ok, but you don't get a medal for that.

Follow what you preach.

When one is attacked, they either flee or defend themselves. When attacked in a nasty manner, there is no being nice about it.

My "nasty" posts increase because shits like you force me to post like that.

Edit:

But I've said what I've come to say. If the OP has further concerns I'll reply to him. I'm done with children and the drama they want to force in this thread.
Last edited by Natharias on Oct 23, 2016, 7:11:57 PM
"
Natharias wrote:
"
PaperRat wrote:
"
Natharias wrote:

Follow what you preach.

When one is attacked, they either flee or defend themselves. When attacked in a nasty manner, there is no being nice about it.

Edit:

But I've said what I've come to say. If the OP has further concerns I'll reply to him. I'm done with children and the drama they want to force in this thread.

You are the one making the drama. Your truth is not "the only and one truth".

Games can be difficult or easy, it depends of the capacity of the players and the challenge.
Maybe the OP is insanely good at tetris but is not good against izaro?
Or maybe izaro is a problem for some players because of reasons?

You dont have enough arguments to state this "if you cant kill izaro cruel, you shouldnt play video games", it's pure opinion bias
I will never be good but always I try to improve.
"
Natharias wrote:
"
PaperRat wrote:
"
Natharias wrote:

Wow, I've seen some jerks and egoistic people in the internet, but this guy is really something!
No, you're not funny.
You're just pathetic.

Played Poe self-found for more than 500 hours, not counting non steam version.

Just play the trade game and have fun. At least do the chaos recipe and buy some nice items. You dont necessarilly need to sell items (altough its recommended).

Besides, you get to know people and their hideouts xd
"
Natharias wrote:

Follow what you preach.

Edit:

I do see the irony, don't worry, even mentioned it in my very first reply to you in this thread. You didn't catch that I was mimicking your normal way of communication there, did you? Even with your quote right above. Too subtle, maybe? And you pretty much flew off the handle. And then you wonder why people react to your posts in a hostile manner and "force" you to be a dick, you poor thing, go figure.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info