The most loot that could be dropped - just about does.....

"
CaoMengde wrote:
?? i thought cartographer box shows up in tier 12 maps MAX ??

The whole drop is not from Cartho. Its random strongbox/mob drop.

Last edited by lapilesos on Oct 19, 2016, 7:57:57 AM
"
CaoMengde wrote:
?? i thought cartographer box shows up in tier 12 maps MAX ??

noone is claiming a carto box. just an insane amount of loot - refer to the video
I got a fever and the only prescription, is more cowbell!
up
"
D3izhistory wrote:
up
Why are you bumping this, this isnt "the most loot ever" its not even close.

Ghostbusting will forever be the most loot that was possible to drop in this game. This loot from strongboxes is childs play.

This is what ghostbusting looked like with an extreme filter on and i mean super extreme filter.

Spoiler

And this is without a filter..

Spoiler

I made more exalts ghostbusting for 6mths then i did in the entire 4.5yrs ive played poe. Please stop bumping this thread..
Last edited by stormyknight on Oct 19, 2016, 8:01:16 PM
"
stormyknight wrote:
"
D3izhistory wrote:
up
Why are you bumping this, this isnt "the most loot ever" its not even close.

Ghostbusting will forever be the most loot that was possible to drop in this game. This loot from strongboxes is childs play.

This is what ghostbusting looked like with an extreme filter on and i mean super extreme filter.

Spoiler

And this is without a filter..

Spoiler

I made more exalts ghostbusting for 6mths then i did in the entire 4.5yrs ive played poe. Please stop bumping this thread..

this has more loot.. the loot from the video is spread over an entire map. not just where you bust the ghosts
"

this has more loot.. the loot from the video is spread over an entire map. not just where you bust the ghosts

No....It does not.. I have done this exact same thing, the results are not even close. Not even remotely.

Atleast if your gonna do this weak strat do it properly, in shrine or spider forest or the other place im not going to mention at the moment. But yeah your doing it "wrong" :)
Last edited by stormyknight on Oct 19, 2016, 9:33:34 PM
"
stormyknight wrote:
"

No....It does not.. I have done this exact same thing, the results are not even close. Not even remotely.

Atleast if your gonna do this weak strat do it properly, in shrine or spider forest or the other place im not going to mention at the moment. But yeah your doing it "wrong" :)

"wrong" ? i would be very interested in hearing or seeing how you do it "right".....
up
posted another on utube without the sextant strongbox mod
wait....how do you get so many strongboxes in one map? how many did you get in the span of that video?

far as i know you're guaranteed 4 from ambush mod and that sextant mod...thats it, right??

i don't know how sextants work very well or how to abuse them or anything, so when i see this im just confused

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info