The most loot that could be dropped - just about does.....

"
Phrazz wrote:
"
D3izhistory wrote:

the % increase from the sextants is somewhat unreliable too. im not sure if it is working as intended either

It is, if you think the Sextant affects the boxes. They don't, they affect the monsters. Working as intended, I think, based on my runs.

ill keep a closer eye on the drops from the monster on the next couple runs. i could have been comparing box plus monsters
I got a fever and the only prescription, is more cowbell!
"
D3izhistory wrote:
"
Phrazz wrote:
"
D3izhistory wrote:

the % increase from the sextants is somewhat unreliable too. im not sure if it is working as intended either

It is, if you think the Sextant affects the boxes. They don't, they affect the monsters. Working as intended, I think, based on my runs.

ill keep a closer eye on the drops from the monster on the next couple runs. i could have been comparing box plus monsters

Your IIQ on gear affects the monsters drops, the sextant mod affects monsters drops and the map quantity affects monsters drops, the drops from the strongboxes themselves are only affected by the maps iiq/iir.
Last edited by stormyknight on Oct 22, 2016, 8:53:18 PM
"

Your IIQ on gear affects the monsters drops, the sextant mod affects monsters drops and the map quantity affects monsters drops, the drops from the strongboxes themselves are only affected by the maps iiq/iir.

yah i was familiar with this, even disabling the item filter though the increase mob drop rate from the sextant is very hard to compare.. ill keep an eye on it for future runs
Last edited by D3izhistory on Oct 23, 2016, 10:57:06 AM
from testing, not worth rerolling or overwriting sextants looking for the map mob drop multiplier

play your maps so they synergize with the sextant role is my best advice..
up

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info