The most loot that could be dropped - just about does.....

"
xMustard wrote:
wait....how do you get so many strongboxes in one map? how many did you get in the span of that video?

far as i know you're guaranteed 4 from ambush mod and that sextant mod...thats it, right??

i don't know how sextants work very well or how to abuse them or anything, so when i see this im just confused

do some research on the monstrous treasure prophecy- your welcome
I got a fever and the only prescription, is more cowbell!
I don't get all those Map drops.
I thought Item quant gear wouldn't effect map drops!???
plz explain (mapdrops are not from the boxes).
Last edited by Watipah on Oct 21, 2016, 12:51:23 PM
"
Watipah wrote:
I don't get all those Map drops.
I thought Item quant gear wouldn't effect map drops!???
plz explain (mapdrops are not from the boxes).

IIQ from gear gems etc apply to everything within a map but does not increase the amount of maps to be dropped in a map (only iiq on the map and atlas affect those)

iiq on gear and an iiq gem for example affect everything else, currency, sextants, gear, etc
"
D3izhistory wrote:
"
xMustard wrote:
wait....how do you get so many strongboxes in one map? how many did you get in the span of that video?

far as i know you're guaranteed 4 from ambush mod and that sextant mod...thats it, right??

i don't know how sextants work very well or how to abuse them or anything, so when i see this im just confused

oh crazy. so ya you spend 30-40c for monstrous treasure, 4c for ambush, and hit any map that you have that sextant mod on and profit. that seems broken, lol
"
xMustard wrote:
"
D3izhistory wrote:
"
xMustard wrote:

oh crazy. so ya you spend 30-40c for monstrous treasure, 4c for ambush, and hit any map that you have that sextant mod on and profit. that seems broken, lol

its all about monstrous proccing and not wasting ur sextant rolls, they arent cheap either
what do you mean wasting them. are they temporary? doesn't say in the wiki
"
xMustard wrote:

im referring to the sextants, you get the 500% increase box roll, wasting them would be when you dont get monstrous treasure proccing before the 3 uses run out
"
D3izhistory wrote:
"
xMustard wrote:

im referring to the sextants, you get the 500% increase box roll, wasting them would be when you dont get monstrous treasure proccing before the 3 uses run out

oh you only get 3 uses out of it? thats frickin stupid. well then i don't need to both about sextant crap then, lol
"
xMustard wrote:
"
D3izhistory wrote:
"
xMustard wrote:

oh you only get 3 uses out of it? thats frickin stupid. well then i don't need to both about sextant crap then, lol

the % increase from the sextants is somewhat unreliable too. im not sure if it is working as intended either
"
D3izhistory wrote:

the % increase from the sextants is somewhat unreliable too. im not sure if it is working as intended either

It is, if you think the Sextant affects the boxes. They don't, they affect the monsters. Working as intended, I think, based on my runs.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info