[2.4] Chaos Vortex Build - Occultist Witch

But we have enough stats to provide that extra level. Like Level 1 Blade Vortex = 33 Dex while level 2 requires 39 Dex? I currently have 100+ dex and a higher level Blade Vortex does provide more DPS while still being activated by CWDT at level 1? Could someone elaborate more on why I shouldn't upgrade the level of my gems? Thank you!
"
stauch3r wrote:
that same question have it 3 cruse are 2 in gem setup. save points for remove this.

cause witchfire brew stibnite flask gives u 21 vulnerability...so u need the third curse

"
imoogle wrote:
But we have enough stats to provide that extra level. Like Level 1 Blade Vortex = 33 Dex while level 2 requires 39 Dex? I currently have 100+ dex and a higher level Blade Vortex does provide more DPS while still being activated by CWDT at level 1? Could someone elaborate more on why I shouldn't upgrade the level of my gems? Thank you!

I currently run a lvl 8 BV and it's still supported by lvl1 CWDT, and for the explanation why you run CWDT that low, is easy. cause lvl 1 casts IC and Chaosgolem more often. At lvl 1 CWDT it just needs ~600dmg to procc, on higher levels u need to take more dmg to cast the spells. And u dont wanna be near death before IC is casted. U want it up as many times as possible.
Last edited by LTLM on Nov 3, 2016, 7:08:20 PM
Why do you have +1 curse passive when you use only 2 curses?
"
Anup wrote:
Why do you have +1 curse passive when you use only 2 curses?

one post above urs i just explained it.

witchfire brew stibnite flask gives you lvl 21 vulnerability <<<< the third curse
Last edited by LTLM on Nov 5, 2016, 12:58:54 PM
Exactly, in his video guide, he says to put BV at level 1 as well as CWDT level 1. I understand the CWDT already, that's easy. I clearly asked why is it that he put in his video to keep BV level 1, Immortal Call and Chaos Golem level 2? When CWDT level 1 can support BV level 8, IC level 3 and CG level 3.
Last edited by imoogle on Nov 5, 2016, 5:53:36 PM
I wonder how he can leech life....no Life Leech support or points on the skill tree...
Can anyone explain me this, pls?
"
Nectas wrote:
I wonder how he can leech life....no Life Leech support or points on the skill tree...

U get 2% from warlord's mark.
Atziri flask gives u also lifeleach.
Last edited by LTLM on Nov 5, 2016, 11:02:58 PM
LTLM is your BV level 8, IC level 3, and CG level 3? CWDT level 1 supports all those leveled gems.
"
imoogle wrote:
LTLM is your BV level 8, IC level 3, and CG level 3? CWDT level 1 supports all those leveled gems.

yes and it works well.
"
LTLM wrote:
"
Nectas wrote:

U get 2% from warlord's mark.
Atziri flask gives u also lifeleach.

Yeah i knew this, but i didn't think that the amount of that leech was enough to survive at Maps tier15....

Thank you for the answer! ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info