[2.4] Chaos Vortex Build - Occultist Witch

Hi, it's an amazing build but why do you not use two Legacy Fiend Dagger for 105% (Cap at 100% obviously) Fire to Chaos conversion ? :)
I'm useing this build and so far it's working good.

+
-cheap - most of items is very cheap, only 6L chest is more expensive
-DPS - around 35k with no buffs, with all buffs ~70k
-clear speed - most of time it's one shooting everything around you

-
-mobility - since you are not investing any points into faster attacks, attack speed for whirling blades is about 1,47s (got faster attacks gem on 19lvl) so in some situations it's a bit to slow

Overall it's fun to play. I recommend ;)
Citlaxonecuilli, you can in Standard League and switch out the infernal mantle for a 900es vaal regalia. But there are no Legacy Consuming Dark in Essence :p

timetotango, I have 5 jewels total, and 4 of the 5 have 5% attack speed with chaos dmg % and area dmg %. So my whirling blades is at 1.14s which is fairly fast, not fast enough but definitely noticeable. My 5th jewel is just a Energy From Within.
Hi guys, i'm playing with this build and i have to say that's stunning!
I made some changes to the skill tree and equip, and i'd like to know what you think about that, if it's worth it or i made mistakes XD

First of all, instead of 3 curse, i'm using only 2, i didn't take Whispers of Doom on the skill tree, saved points were invested in ES.

The biggest variation to the original build is on a ring.
You know, with Infernale Mantle you take 100% spell damage when on low mana and with Assassin's Mark and Discipline with Blasphemy i was everytime on low mana.
So i picked up a ring, ESSENCE WORM, an unset ring, using Discipline in it...
So now i'm always with high levels of mana....

Then instead of elem res flasks, i'm using:

- A Jade Flask
- A Silver Flask
- Atziri's Promise
- Witchfire Brew
- The Overflowing Chalice

[Removed by Support]
What do you think about?

You are free to take a look at my profile, any suggestion and variation is welcome! ;)
Last edited by Melissa_GGG on Dec 3, 2016, 5:55:26 PM
Thanks for your build!!! :)

I use two Legacy Dagger to get 90% Chaos convertion so i not need the Infernal Mantle. And A Heretic's Veil to run Warlord and Enfeeble. I'm near 9500k ES and 75% resists ele and it's run pretty cool!

I put 6 15% Fire, 15% Cold, and 4% Attack and Cast speed jewel.

I don't know what i can put on the second CWDT. If you have any suggestions! ;)

Last edited by mOonst4r on Dec 5, 2016, 4:23:44 PM
Which damage source gives us most boost? Chaos? Area? Fire/Ice? I'm looking for jewels now.
IGN: Chichotka
I don't think the leveling trees make much sense.

The first one picks up flask effect and energy shield passives right away. Who needs those from the beginning. We all start as life based and flasks are weak early on.

There are better ways to start out. Something like this perhaps:

http://poeplanner.com/AAQAAEcTAAAhRKuCEI-m34rfsFWuLJwQWK-bES18g-vupwjYJFZImuBFnVNSMtFFR8BmBLOiADwF73wVfkJ6adh6cHzwfqGRB7v8AAAAAAA=
Last edited by kompaniet on Dec 3, 2016, 5:34:04 AM
Hey, I was wondering about the 100% more dmg taken by spell dmg from infernal mantel on low mana. How do you prevent that? Do i need lvl 4 enlighten?
Also would the build still be viable with a rare high es chest?
And if, how could you further upgrade the build? Low life? crit?

Thanks in advance!
I tested replacing the Rapid Decay for a Cold to Fire and i get 10k DPS more.
@imoogle You're sitting at low mana so you're taking 100% increased spell damage. That might be why you feel squishy.

Has anyone tried doing a CwC with this? You can spit out Vortex faster at .35 cps. That's equivalent to 150% cast speed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info