So, there won't be any future Build Comps guys... A letter to GGG

"
Slayer_Tip wrote:

yeah but, :/ my competition was all positive, not negative like that anti-lab one :/ it makes zero sense.

It's all a matter of perspective :3

The anti-lab one was fucking positive as far as I'm concerned :D I loved it!
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Oct 17, 2016, 3:46:19 AM
"
Bars wrote:
"
Slayer_Tip wrote:

yeah but, :/ my competition was all positive, not negative like that anti-lab one :/ it makes zero sense.

It's all a matter of perspective :3

The anti-lab one was fucking positive as far as I'm concerned :D I loved it!

yeah but, you hate the lab, i just avoid it :o
Twitch: twitch.tv/slayertip

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
"
cyranorick wrote:
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:
Return emails from Support are copy paste anyways. You'll never actually talk to someone who acts human. They're probably not allowed to actually chat with people in emails, which is oddly dehumanizing.

Hmm.. I have total different experiences with emails from GGG

Fair enough.

I've probably had way too many "easy requests" and then shit they can't talk about, so nothing in between that would warrant conversation. I just know my last email string with them was basically all of the code words Bars just gave us.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Well, of course I got some text modules as well... but most of the time, some personal notes with them.
Or.. totally "personal" mails.
I don´t expect the staff at GGG to write the whole FAQs in their response mail in their own words :)

But as far as non-usual requests etc go... they always have a friendly word.
I mean.. GG has by far the best Customer Service I experienced in 32 years of gaming. (I admit.. back in the day it was way harder to even REACH some service of any sorts XD )

"Ta-Ta, not-a-cockroach"
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:
"
cyranorick wrote:
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:
Return emails from Support are copy paste anyways. You'll never actually talk to someone who acts human. They're probably not allowed to actually chat with people in emails, which is oddly dehumanizing.

Hmm.. I have total different experiences with emails from GGG

Fair enough.

I've probably had way too many "easy requests" and then shit they can't talk about, so nothing in between that would warrant conversation. I just know my last email string with them was basically all of the code words Bars just gave us.

I have had a mix of both good services, and bad to be honest... and, at the moment, its pretty bad (for me, mind you, it could be better for other people)

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:

Fair enough.

I said how I would feel if I ever worked in customer support, and this is the exact reason I'm probably not suited for the task. I suspect the folks over at GGG are much nicer :D

This code word interpretation was entirely my own and no animals or feelings were harmed in the production of this post.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Oct 17, 2016, 10:04:29 AM
Yeah, the moderators of this forum just make up stuff to ban people with. Seen enough cases of this happening since the forum rules are too vague. It's a form of whitewashing, really. Happens on reddit forums too.
Vote +1 to change Path of Exile to Path of Nerfs.
We hate to say, but ProjectPT was right.
"
Hyskoa wrote:
Yeah, the moderators of this forum just make up stuff to ban people with. Seen enough cases of this happening since the forum rules are too vague. It's a form of whitewashing, really. Happens on reddit forums too.

I mean, not all of them are bad by any means, but, i legit just want to talk to someone about it, but it just feels like that GGG genuinely doesnt give any shit about the forum anymore, as if they have given up on it.

A subjective competition where 6L's are given away isn't something I want to see them sponsoring honestly. Sure you only had 2 or 3 people competing this time, but what if there were dozens and there was a dispute?

If you want to give your items away subjectively, whether it is for a written poem or a "unique" build so it elsewhere.
"
Barivius wrote:
A subjective competition where 6L's are given away isn't something I want to see them sponsoring honestly. Sure you only had 2 or 3 people competing this time, but what if there were dozens and there was a dispute?

If you want to give your items away subjectively, whether it is for a written poem or a "unique" build so it elsewhere.

It being subjective wouldn't matter as long as the rules and how the results were going to be determined were clearly explained beforehand.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info