So, there won't be any future Build Comps guys... A letter to GGG

Return emails from Support are copy paste anyways. You'll never actually talk to someone who acts human. They're probably not allowed to actually chat with people in emails, which is oddly dehumanizing.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 11:22:54 PM

Spoiler
redit...
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:
Return emails from Support are copy paste anyways. You'll never actually talk to someone who acts human. They're probably not allowed to actually chat with people in emails, which is oddly dehumanizing.

That... kinda sucks... :/ its really demoralising to get your thread removed with no proper explanation...

not to mention, that the thread was up for a week and a bit, then it got taken down? :/ normally the thread gets removed within 24 hours.
Twitch: twitch.tv/slayertip

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:
Return emails from Support are copy paste anyways.

They absolutely are not copy/paste/automated...it may be canned because being support they have to answer in a certain way but it's always a support member typing it out.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Last edited by lagwin1980 on Oct 17, 2016, 1:55:45 AM
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:

I don't know about e-mails, I've had a few fun conversations with mods in forum PMs. They are great people when you actually talk to them.

They probably go into automatic corporate bullshittery mode when someone is pestering them. Hell, if I worked in customer support, I would probably use code phrases to help me preserve my sanity:

- Thank you for notifying us of this issue = just go die and never come back pls
- We appreciate your feedback! = I also appreciate your mother
- If you have other concerns, please feel free to contact us = if you have other concerns, please feel free to shove them up your ***
- Your concerns have been forwarded to management = my wastebasket has a 'management' tag on it
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Oct 17, 2016, 2:03:34 AM
"
Bars wrote:
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:

I don't know about e-mails, I've had a few fun conversations with mods in forum PMs. They are great people when you actually talk to them.

They probably go into automatic corporate bullshittery mode when someone is pestering them. Hell, if I worked in customer support, I would probably use code phrases to help me preserve my sanity:

- Thank you for notifying us of this issue = just go die and never come back pls
- We appreciate your feedback! = I also appreciate your mother
- If you have other concerns, please feel free to contact us = if you have other concerns, please feel free to shove them up your ***
- Your concerns have been forwarded to management = my wastebasket has a 'management' tag on it

yeah but, i wasn't pestering them, i was simply asking, if they can't handle questions being asked, then maybe they shouldnt work for GGG -.-

Also, i may be slightly more aggressive today...

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
"
Slayer_Tip wrote:

yeah but, i wasn't pestering them, i was simply asking, if they can't handle questions being asked, then maybe they shouldnt work for GGG -.-

Well, if this helps, yours isn't the only competition which got put down, there was a competition for who can come up with the best anti-lab nickname with 10ex reward and it got axed too :3
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
"
Bars wrote:
"
Slayer_Tip wrote:

Well, if this helps, yours isn't the only competition which got put down, there was a competition for who can come up with the best anti-lab nickname with 10ex reward and it got axed too :3

yeah but, :/ my competition was all positive, not negative like that anti-lab one :/ it makes zero sense.

"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:

Hmm.. I have total different experiences with emails from GGG
"Ta-Ta, not-a-cockroach"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info