Blade vortex, pathfinder, and CI are getting nerfed

Remove every source of Increased Flask Effectiveness in the game (not duration, or charges gained - only effectiveness). Literally all of them. Either that, or nerf the ever living crap out of Rumi's and Basalt Flask base values.

Nerf the leech on Vinktar's from 20% to 2%.

Remove the Chaos Leech from Atziri's Promise.

Buff the Life Leech gem to ~4% (from 2).

Cap Master Surgeon at 1-2 procs per second per flask, and give The Harvest a "You Cannot Inflict Status Ailments" affix.

If CI must be nerfed, get rid of the 15% more node hiding behind it. I'm not honestly sure this is necessary, since the problem is less CI and more 90% Physical Damage Reduction, 75% Block, 81% all Res ALL FROM FLASKS.

Leave Vaal Pact alone since we already tried the EXACT NERF you people are proposing (reduced leech effectiveness) way back at the release of Sacrifice of the Vaal, and the result was that no one played CI and we had three leagues of exciting and interesting variations of RF Totem builds.

The game is once again balanced.
Last edited by Galadedrid on Nov 3, 2016, 3:04:33 PM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
OP is just flicking shit to see wut sticks. Nerf everything! Amirite? Fact is only 1 thing makes BV/PF/CI OP and that BV hit rate. try face tanking any other spell in que for proof...they know this which is why BV used to hit 100x a second with 50 blades up. was nerfed to 50, still 50 blades which only hit 1x a sec, and now to 20.

No biggie. 10 blades is next.
Ball Lightning does almost the same. Better nerf.
Reduce BV blades to 10.

Lower Vessel of Vinktar's leech from 20% to 2%.

That's it.

The big problem is not GGG it is any player that wants a nerf.

They don't let other people have fun, they get mad at others for having fun and demand they (GGG)nerf other peoples fun.

They are not happy unless everyone is following some unwritten esoteric rule about how games are meant to be played.

Fun is now irrelevant, what is and isn't over-powered is all that matters.

It matters because they are complete and total failures at just being able to enjoy the small things.

Nerf Nerf nerf. A bunch of no-life people , whinging and dripping with contempt for anyone that is having fun.

GGG is not the problem, anyone that wants a nerf is the problem. I've never played BV, I find it boring, I do not care if someone else likes it. Neither should you. Mind your own.

Pardon my spelling, it is late and I grow weary.

Making all kinds of gains.
Last edited by TheGrommen on Nov 8, 2016, 2:12:44 PM
i am always amazed about poe communitys ignorance and worshipping the power.. ill clearly list everyshit about bv, pf and ci 1 by 1 and its fun that most forgot fucking 'vinktars' :D

1- vinktars needs to gone in game, forever.. its wayy toooo imbalanced flask, bcuz in current state of poe we have ridic dmg output and leeching %20 of it is super nononono. vinktars might be ok 4-5 years ago when we have okish dmg, then it make sense.. now just nooo man.. i am farming t16maps with budged char +200k dmg like farming dried lake..

it shocks everything nearby, this part is mind fucking blowing... just nooo

%20 leech... helll noooo man

2- pfinder always my fav class, when subclasses came while we were theorycrafting with guildies, i insta said -> pfinder , gladiator %100 spell block, toxic delivery on assassin, wicked ward on occultist, mistress of sacrifice on necro, guardian is wayyyyyy too powerfulll..
and started my pfinder i was playing low life bv pfinder when ONLY %3 of poe communtiy was playing pfinder :D people shit on me so hard, lol caster ranger, lol pfinder sux... here we are she is meta :D

pfinder is kinda strong ya, but not strongest class for sure if we talk about assassin %100 MOOOOAR dmg psn shit she is fine in comparasion :D most classes needs slight or big nerfs, i think immune to status ailment part of pfinder is strong combination of master surgeon.. she needs slight nerf but she is not the problem of current meta..

3- OP FLASKs, raining from nowhere.. i mean seriously besides vinktar, rumi, toh, dying sun, witchfire brew *my fav*,kiara det.. i mean seriously look at this shit :D and there is 1 class able to perma up of all these flasks, seems not so fair to me..

4- BV, well tbh bv HAS TO BE POWERFULL.. i am playing mostly melee in poe since 5 years i guess.. being melee in this game is kinda idiotic choice atm :D let be honest guys how many of you play melee chars here? i have watched over 50 diff streamers and NON of them is playing melee*i dont call eq + totems as melee*..
its like scorching ray discussion, if a skill will cause you problems like you cant leech, you have to channel stationary, it has to be fucking so powerfull then you want to overcome issues of the skill brings..
i dont know being melee range in poe is not rewarding these days*it was never anyway* bv is out of control becasue ggg buffed its dmg by %63 or 53 someshit :D mindblowing lmao... 50 stacks to 20 stacks doesnt make difference tbh, you can only reach max 12-15 stacks while farming and 20 stacks with %63 more dmg is nearly same or more dmg output then before...
NICE MATH :D
crit of bv should be went down to 5, and dmg per lvl has to reduce A BIT.. not so much.. if this skill lose so much dmg, it will be unplayable and i am against this idea*** no i dont play bv since 2 leuages*

5- CI vs HP + vp
well, ci is bullshit now, it was strong before now its BULLSHIT

- %20 ES craft on rings ? what why ? whhy not %20 hp craft then :D i find this bullshit, its clearly getting %60 alone from jewelery :D
- crystal belt ? why seriously... gimme 1 reason why this belt exist in game... you can clearly get 120 130 flat es on belt? whyyy :D
- flat ES and %es on subclasses ? why ? tree already has insane es nodes, why ggg balance team gives more es? are you guys even playing poe* seriously asking* then why there is no %hp nodes on slayer ? or zerker ? eh mindfucking blowing
- why there is %more ES node exist in skill tree? and why there is non for hp ?
- vaal discipline ? this is absolute bullshit you know right :D where is vaal vitality that gives 2k hp and regen ? lol

*****also, after being able to remove statıs ailements with flaks, ci started to shine so hard.. 4 ways to get stun immunity from items*amulet,ring,boots even flask*..

WEAKNESS OF LAYER DEFENCES in game

-eva acro armor, they are in bad state in current game.. armor was always bullshit anyway*never fan on* xtra dmg as lightning etc mods always recks armor which i hate, also guess what we have learned armor is bugged vs projectile :D

- eva, acro , block is not enough vs degen and big hits, and now game has tons of degen and big hits.

now where HP pool shines :D and ya we all know that 20k ES will be meta :D

ggg has to fix weakness of defensive options in game.. and its not hard to make a char with 12k es 15k eva 40 block these days so ci not just has big dick hp pool... they have more

i dont mind essences, es was broken before now more people have access to it and YET they realized its broken..

vp + es + gr, this thing needs rework guys.. no exception.. vp should remove es from regenerating.. period.. its fucking insanely powerfull and unfair compare to hp builds.. * less leech or leech effectiveness idea is not good, just remove regen on es

also life vs es , i dont wanna even talk about this but ill give you 1 simple answer,

i had scion with %150 es on tree, decent es gear, 600es chest, 450 es shield, zero es from gloves+ abyssus, i spend nearly min es i can get on tree and reach %150 es and yet i have 10k ES.. ez pz.. and guess what i have ALL DMG NODEs i wanted to get..
now;
make same char on hp build -> reach 7k hp same 150k dmg, and 38 block...

IM FUCKING POSSIBLE :D the points you spend to reach 10k es literally bullshit.. sorry :D
ci nodes needs nerf, ring crafts should gone forever, vaal discipline should gtfo* or nerf it so hard*

LONG post tons of whines and bullshit, dont mind reading :D

I doubt the issue is BV. You can do nearly the same with lightning tendris - BV has 20hits/s where 0.2 cast time tendris has 16hits/s. Same crit chance and works even better with vinktar.

IMO vinktar is mostly broken and needs a nerf.

Even if they nerf pathfined we still have the harvest, which is far more effective than the pathfinder. So if they nerf one, they should nerf both. To be fair I like the playstyle of perma flask up, but in such case unique flasks should be A LOT more shitty. If nerfing they might add something like -50% flask effectiveness or something like that to the node. If they just remove the fast hitting crit skills the node would become completely useless.

ES vs life - it's not that ES too good, it's that life was left too shity with the new high level content. ES hasn't changed in a long time, but just because of the high level content it is in the meta and life feels useless. Buff life, buff life flasks.
Last edited by Ire_of_Desire on Nov 4, 2016, 5:47:20 AM
"
Nephalim wrote:
Blade vortex nerfed in every possible way - this is a nerf.
Pathfinder - Master surgeon has an internal cool down of 2 seconds - we didnt need to change since since BV is gone but we did it anyways.
CI - removed from the game - we don't like players not dying.
GR - removed from the game - we don't know how to balance ES.

Life - unchanged - we feel that those poor shits sitting around 5000 life trying to do end game are doing just fine.

+1

I loled
"
Ire_of_Desire wrote:
I doubt the issue is BV. You can do nearly the same with lightning tendris - BV has 20hits/s where 0.2 cast time tendris has 16hits/s. Same crit chance and works even better with vinktar.

IMO vinktar is mostly broken and needs a nerf.

Even if they nerf pathfined we still have the harvest, which is far more effective than the pathfinder. So if they nerf one, they should nerf both. To be fair I like the playstyle of perma flask up, but in such case unique flasks should be A LOT more shitty. If nerfing they might add something like -50% flask effectiveness or something like that to the node. If they just remove the fast hitting crit skills the node would become completely useless.

ES vs life - it's not that ES too good, it's that life was left too shity with the new high level content. ES hasn't changed in a long time, but just because of the high level content it is in the meta and life feels useless. Buff life, buff life flasks.

They need to tweak the armor formula. It's useless vs the damage output that bosses are putting out now
"
feelgod wrote:
i am always amazed about poe communitys ignorance and worshipping the power.. ill clearly list everyshit about bv, pf and ci 1 by 1 and its fun that most forgot fucking 'vinktars' :D

1- vinktars needs to gone in game, forever.. its wayy toooo imbalanced flask, bcuz in current state of poe we have ridic dmg output and leeching %20 of it is super nononono. vinktars might be ok 4-5 years ago when we have okish dmg, then it make sense.. now just nooo man.. i am farming t16maps with budged char +200k dmg like farming dried lake..

it shocks everything nearby, this part is mind fucking blowing... just nooo

%20 leech... helll noooo man

2- pfinder always my fav class, when subclasses came while we were theorycrafting with guildies, i insta said -> pfinder , gladiator %100 spell block, toxic delivery on assassin, wicked ward on occultist, mistress of sacrifice on necro, guardian is wayyyyyy too powerfulll..
and started my pfinder i was playing low life bv pfinder when ONLY %3 of poe communtiy was playing pfinder :D people shit on me so hard, lol caster ranger, lol pfinder sux... here we are she is meta :D

pfinder is kinda strong ya, but not strongest class for sure if we talk about assassin %100 MOOOOAR dmg psn shit she is fine in comparasion :D most classes needs slight or big nerfs, i think immune to status ailment part of pfinder is strong combination of master surgeon.. she needs slight nerf but she is not the problem of current meta..

3- OP FLASKs, raining from nowhere.. i mean seriously besides vinktar, rumi, toh, dying sun, witchfire brew *my fav*,kiara det.. i mean seriously look at this shit :D and there is 1 class able to perma up of all these flasks, seems not so fair to me..

4- BV, well tbh bv HAS TO BE POWERFULL.. i am playing mostly melee in poe since 5 years i guess.. being melee in this game is kinda idiotic choice atm :D let be honest guys how many of you play melee chars here? i have watched over 50 diff streamers and NON of them is playing melee*i dont call eq + totems as melee*..
its like scorching ray discussion, if a skill will cause you problems like you cant leech, you have to channel stationary, it has to be fucking so powerfull then you want to overcome issues of the skill brings..
i dont know being melee range in poe is not rewarding these days*it was never anyway* bv is out of control becasue ggg buffed its dmg by %63 or 53 someshit :D mindblowing lmao... 50 stacks to 20 stacks doesnt make difference tbh, you can only reach max 12-15 stacks while farming and 20 stacks with %63 more dmg is nearly same or more dmg output then before...
NICE MATH :D
crit of bv should be went down to 5, and dmg per lvl has to reduce A BIT.. not so much.. if this skill lose so much dmg, it will be unplayable and i am against this idea*** no i dont play bv since 2 leuages*

5- CI vs HP + vp
well, ci is bullshit now, it was strong before now its BULLSHIT

- %20 ES craft on rings ? what why ? whhy not %20 hp craft then :D i find this bullshit, its clearly getting %60 alone from jewelery :D
- crystal belt ? why seriously... gimme 1 reason why this belt exist in game... you can clearly get 120 130 flat es on belt? whyyy :D
- flat ES and %es on subclasses ? why ? tree already has insane es nodes, why ggg balance team gives more es? are you guys even playing poe* seriously asking* then why there is no %hp nodes on slayer ? or zerker ? eh mindfucking blowing
- why there is %more ES node exist in skill tree? and why there is non for hp ?
- vaal discipline ? this is absolute bullshit you know right :D where is vaal vitality that gives 2k hp and regen ? lol

*****also, after being able to remove statıs ailements with flaks, ci started to shine so hard.. 4 ways to get stun immunity from items*amulet,ring,boots even flask*..

WEAKNESS OF LAYER DEFENCES in game

-eva acro armor, they are in bad state in current game.. armor was always bullshit anyway*never fan on* xtra dmg as lightning etc mods always recks armor which i hate, also guess what we have learned armor is bugged vs projectile :D

- eva, acro , block is not enough vs degen and big hits, and now game has tons of degen and big hits.

now where HP pool shines :D and ya we all know that 20k ES will be meta :D

ggg has to fix weakness of defensive options in game.. and its not hard to make a char with 12k es 15k eva 40 block these days so ci not just has big dick hp pool... they have more

i dont mind essences, es was broken before now more people have access to it and YET they realized its broken..

vp + es + gr, this thing needs rework guys.. no exception.. vp should remove es from regenerating.. period.. its fucking insanely powerfull and unfair compare to hp builds.. * less leech or leech effectiveness idea is not good, just remove regen on es

also life vs es , i dont wanna even talk about this but ill give you 1 simple answer,

i had scion with %150 es on tree, decent es gear, 600es chest, 450 es shield, zero es from gloves+ abyssus, i spend nearly min es i can get on tree and reach %150 es and yet i have 10k ES.. ez pz.. and guess what i have ALL DMG NODEs i wanted to get..
now;
make same char on hp build -> reach 7k hp same 150k dmg, and 38 block...

IM FUCKING POSSIBLE :D the points you spend to reach 10k es literally bullshit.. sorry :D
ci nodes needs nerf, ring crafts should gone forever, vaal discipline should gtfo* or nerf it so hard*

LONG post tons of whines and bullshit, dont mind reading :D

Good post. I agree that a major problem is the defensive options, they are all just different levels of rubbish. If evasion/armor/block/etc were good, players would invest in it. But they're not good. Make them good, rework the mechanics, put life nodes on all ar/ev nodes on tree, also increase the value of existing life nodes.

They can fix all of it easy, just requires willpower on GGG's behalf. Hopefully they're not asleep at the wheel here.
The butthurt club of cluelessness is trying to ressurect that lol thread.

./popcorn

50% of this thread was written by trump himself, because why the fuck use common sense, analysis, and data when you can simply have a deranged opinion.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info