Blade vortex, pathfinder, and CI are getting nerfed

Still I think that GR + VP + CI is little unfair, because life based character's doesn't have any regen with VP.
You guys miss the main culprit here which is vinktars. Try removing vinktar from any BV build and watch as your leech ammount all of a sudden is far from satisfactory. I personaly tested this and you simply dont do enougth damage with BV on 2% leech to eat boss damage like you can do with vinktars.

All your suggestions would only serve in screwing up a large set of other builds...
Last edited by Bjarmfark on Oct 13, 2016, 6:57:13 AM
"
Bjarmfark wrote:
You guys miss the main culprit here which is vinktars. Try removing vinktar from any BV build and watch as your leech ammount all of a sudden is far from satisfactory. I personaly tested this and you simply dont do enougth damage with BV on 2% leech to eat boss damage like you can do with vinktars.

All your suggestions would only serve in screwing up a large set of other builds...

Well what do you think will happen. You have to know something will. It always has. Every major patch has done the same thing to the overused setups. Any nerfed will hurt other builds. But here we are. What do you think they will do, based on the past "corrections"
Here's what is going to happen in my opinion.

They will completely nerf all unique flasks (they are too strong we all know) but go way overboard to the point where barely anyone will use them.
They will destroy BV completely.
They will nerf Pathfinder where it becomes the least played Ascendancy.
They won't touch CI and will blame CI's domination this league on Essences being too strong for crafting.
They will buff bows somehow (every patch has a buff to bows).
Wow you are bad with predictions LOL why the fuck would they fuck with CI like that you just fuck over shavrons and mini shavs nice prediction bro like who the fuck would even use the two anymore.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Oct 13, 2016, 9:58:33 AM
"
Wow you are bad with predictions LOL why the fuck would they fuck with CI like that you just fuck over shavrons and mini shavs nice prediction bro like who the fuck would even use the two anymore.

it's no secret that the meta shifts every 6 to 8 months, so it's easy to "predict" that.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
vio wrote:
"

it's no secret that the meta shifts every 6 to 8 months, so it's easy to "predict" that.

Yeah but his CI prediction triggered the shit out of me holy shit lol like I think that's like the most terrible suggestion or prediction I've ever witnessed.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Oct 13, 2016, 10:05:40 AM
"
Yeah but his CI prediction triggered the shit out of me holy shit lol

would trigger me too if i had a ci char running with overpowered gear :)

i decided to play reave and rather expect a buff (looks south to auckland...)
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
"
vio wrote:
"

Yeah but his CI prediction triggered the shit out of me holy shit lol like I think that's like the most terrible suggestion or prediction I've ever witnessed.

CI es had their time to shine. I know it's hard to hear, but you know it's coming. I hate it too, I have a shave, I have a 850+es 6 link chest. I have invested in es gear.

But I can see it coming.

Last edited by BloodBaneBoneBreaker on Oct 13, 2016, 10:37:38 AM
can anyone remind me why taste of hate got nerfed, i dont mean +10% to +6% flask nerf, but why did it get ranges and -10% to dmg taken as ice? Any good reason behind it?

All new flasks like vinktar seem much more stronger than taste of hate.
Spreading salt since 2006

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info