[3.8] What a Shocking Tri-Element Trapper! [Fire/Ice Trap build][UberAtziri/Shaper Video]

Thank you so much for the answer, i think... I use this char in SSF to test it for using it in the next league, I know getting the items in SSF is much harder so... I'll help Alira, all the bonuses are great, and the difference.. as I see.. just need 2 more levels, haha. Thanks!
Currently at 88 and doing fine.

Damage has been okay so far. bosses are still bit challenging because of the nature of the build. I noticed that Bear Trap had extra empty socket, so dumped Brutality to give it extra damage, which has been helpful in some situations.
Update for 3.1 added. Basically, Mana got lowered due to the nodes behind Mind over Matter being nerfed. Nothing past that, yet.
Thanks for the update. Really enjoyed this build in Harbinger. I play SSF and this was a lot of fun. I don't play much, but I made it to 70 with this trapper, which is my highest level so far.
New Skill Tree for 3.1??
"
17loloverde17 wrote:
New Skill Tree for 3.1??

Not much of a need since nothing changed in it with 3.1, but I might add one later on.
Would it be possible to play an elementalist version of this build? if so, what ascendancies do you think I should take?
"
MysteryNyan wrote:
Would it be possible to play an elementalist version of this build? if so, what ascendancies do you think I should take?

It might be possible, but I feel like Sabotuer will be better, be it just for Chain Reaction and all the other bits affecting Traps positively, not just by increasing the damage. The upside of an Elementalist would be that she won't be needing Elemental Proliferation for the Shock Nova Trap link, though am I not too sure how useful that Shaper of Desolation skill will be. If you want to go for it, I suggest going all the way for Master of Discord and Shaper of Desolation. Still, I feel like Sabotuer will be better in the long run.
Thanks for the build! Having a lot of fun with it - at level 46 with 0 deaths but have one question...
How are you getting the endurance charges for the survival link (CWDT + Immortal Call + Increased Duration)? I see you can spend 4 passive points to get a 12% chance on kill by going through conduit to overcharged. Is that worth it or you think it's not necessary?
"
robertward7 wrote:
Thanks for the build! Having a lot of fun with it - at level 46 with 0 deaths but have one question...
How are you getting the endurance charges for the survival link (CWDT + Immortal Call + Increased Duration)? I see you can spend 4 passive points to get a 12% chance on kill by going through conduit to overcharged. Is that worth it or you think it's not necessary?

I actually don't get Endurance Charges from anywhere. That link is just there so you cannot get insta-killed by 20 mooks hitting you all at once. And that Conduit and overcharge stuff won't work with traps, since they kill the targets, not you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info