[PoE 2.4.1]ScoldBreath Fire-brust Pathfinder CWDT build [Shaper Viable/Uber Atziri Viable]

Is this build doable with others ascendancy? or only Pathfinder
IGN:KitoNoKami

Update about Ascendant class
Last edited by oMySelfo on Oct 18, 2016, 9:10:26 PM
"
oMySelfo wrote:

Nice!
One more question, how opptimal is this skill setup with CWDT ? Its max DPS/AOE skills or some of them could be switched?
What would be the best chest for it? Will Astral plate be better than your chest? (i have access to 4b2r astral plate)
IGN: rooteniy
"
r00teniy wrote:
What would be the best chest for it? Will Astral plate be better than your chest? (i have access to 4b2r astral plate)

Just a chest with 4b2r or 3b3r (for firepen)

Astral plate will be best chest
Ok, I haven't read through the guide thoroughly, just scratched the surface a bit, but I had an idea.
Maybe you've though of it, and maybe I'm missing something.

But why not use Romira's Banquet - Kingsguard - Voll's devotion, and get Resolute Technique?

Get some extra endurance charges from the tree, and throw something like Mjölner+Discharge into the mix.
That way you would constantly be on full powercharges+endurance charges, while also constantly discharging them, giving you 100HP every time you get rid of an endurance charge.

You would ofcourse have to rework the skilltree and everything, because we wouldn't be able to crit. You may also possibly want to replace cyclone with Lightning strike or Molten strike to procc discharge more often, but the principle would work, no?

Say you get 5-6 endurance charges altogether, and every time you discharge you get 500+ hp.

Wouldn't that increase survival a lot, and possibly reduce the need for spamming last breath? You could possibly even pick another class/ascendancy to increase survival or damage?

Thoughts?

Edit: I realize cyclone is a better option to trigger cwdt faster, even though LS / MS would generate more hits/ second. Also without last breath, I'd have to rely on always hitting something to survive. Something that might be dangerous to rely on, even with RT. Still, wouldn't the item combo still add something to the build? How important is fireburst, btw?

Don't panic.
Last edited by Fiver on Oct 19, 2016, 6:37:16 AM
You can consider using Divination Distillate during general mapping too for all them juicy loot!

Since your Mana is never full the flask effect will be on for the entire time
Last edited by KrishnaAnand on Oct 19, 2016, 5:50:13 AM
"
KrishnaAnand wrote:
You can consider using Divination Distillate during general mapping too for all them juicy loot!

Since your Mana is never full the flask effect will be on for the entire time

Yes I always use when do Uber coz It give all 6 max res

and my MF version can do all T16 + Uber Atziri
Spoiler

But I love to run in full battle Gear :D
I recently rolled this and its awesome. Is attack speed useful for getting more mana use out of cyclone? Wondering how haste would compare to anger, or maybe a fast weapon to cyclone around. Idk, using catalyst right now, my hysterias didn't roll well and I'm pretty sure the damage is comparable
ign - Zilead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info