[PoE 2.4.1]ScoldBreath Fire-brust Pathfinder CWDT build [Shaper Viable/Uber Atziri Viable]

Posting in all these threads. Fuck you GGG. You are a shit company for deleting a build some of us were happily playing. Not many people played this so I guess you didn't think anything when you delted it. Checked your statistics and said "less than half percent will be effected, lets delete it for xbox, since xbox can't run it"

well fuck you guys. This build was fun, had risk/reward, and required a high knowledge of the game to even think about doing. It could have used a small nerf to some mechanic to make it more squishy or something but it's dmg wasn't even that crazy compared to other meta builds.

WHY DID YOU DELETE THIS COMPLETELY FROM THE GAME? Can't you just fucking nerf it a little bit or something???

If anyone finds a way to make this work please PM me. I highly doubt there will be any self-harm build.

I love playing inside-out, counter intuitive builds. feels bad man...
"
Posting in all these threads. Fuck you GGG. You are a shit company for deleting a build some of us were happily playing. Not many people played this so I guess you didn't think anything when you delted it. Checked your statistics and said "less than half percent will be effected, lets delete it for xbox, since xbox can't run it"

well fuck you guys. This build was fun, had risk/reward, and required a high knowledge of the game to even think about doing. It could have used a small nerf to some mechanic to make it more squishy or something but it's dmg wasn't even that crazy compared to other meta builds.

WHY DID YOU DELETE THIS COMPLETELY FROM THE GAME? Can't you just fucking nerf it a little bit or something???

If anyone finds a way to make this work please PM me. I highly doubt there will be any self-harm build.

I love playing inside-out, counter intuitive builds. feels bad man...
My thoughts exactly. I didn't think about it but it really might be due to the upcoming xbox release. It all makes sense now.

Edit: I tried a EB version with decent regen. It sorta works, but is complete garbage to what we had before this patch. Guess it is better to put a nail into the coffin and roll one of the real meta builds, kek.
Last edited by Ulsarek on Mar 6, 2017, 4:29:32 AM
Really god damned annoyed, not because they killed the build, but because it WASN't in the PATCH NOTES!!!!!!! I've just spent 2 weeks (I don't have that much time to play) leveling this character to 65 only to find scolds doesn't work anymore!!?!?!?!?!?

This really unacceptable...
use soul taker axe

also that nerf to scold has happen because of the pvp player so go shitpost there instead
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
"
horusray wrote:
I actually saw your video 3 weeks ago and wanted to try this build. Then, I realized GGG will nerf this build to the ground soon, so what's the point :/ DELETE POST WHILE YOU CAN.

I called this on first page of thread. Nobody believed me haha. Never reveal or announce a OP build on forum, or wait for the nerf hammer.
"In order to be able to think, you have to risk being offensive" - Jordan Peterson(2018)

IGN:TheSnowofWinterFell
Are you effin kidding me! Just came back from my holiday, ready to respec the 2.5 scold's build with the new tree, only to read it doesn't work anymore.

Never had this much fun before with any build. Nice job GGG.....
it may still be possible to do this build with a few key changes

it would also require some rare enchants / praxis ring(s)

You need the corrupted mod "% of damage taken gained as mana" - which can be found up to 6% on rings/amulets/shields

For example -

1) lets say cyclone costs 500 mana

2) Scolds deal 4 x 500 = 2000 damage.

3) Assume we have 4 items with 6% (ring, ring, amulet, shield) total = 24% of dmg taken gained as mana

4) you take 2k damage (assuming no phys mitigation) x 25% = 500 mana gained. (I rounded for simplicity)

5) if you tweak the numbers or increased your physical mitigation, u can reduce the mana gained enough that it balances with zerphi to slowly drain your mana.

6) Keep in mind I did not factor in MoM, or the fact that monster will be hitting u (which could make it more difficult to maintain mana below being full to sustain zerphi)

*** Examples of the mana mod:

ETC... ETC...

I hope this gets the creative juices flowing, maybe someone will take the time to make something of the build
Main characters: Deep_water - AnomaIy - Artica
Build guides: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1602863
Last edited by DreamScythe on Mar 14, 2017, 1:41:09 PM
I quit PoE because of this...And I was a donator.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info