[PoE 2.4.1]ScoldBreath Fire-brust Pathfinder CWDT build [Shaper Viable/Uber Atziri Viable]

TS428V

"
echelontee wrote:
how many fevered minds you use? atm my setup is 400 mana per cast, wondering if I should increase that or not

I use 5

CWDT lv 20 --- 3272 damage to proc

528 mana = 2112 damage
I got Fotify so I asume 20% damage reduce (Armour is Useless)
2112 * 0.8 = 1689
so I need to Recast Cyclone 2 time to Proc CWDT

If you have no Fotify ~420 mana will be OK
Last edited by oMySelfo on Oct 14, 2016, 3:29:33 AM
I have better clear speed with :

Then:

or

My cyclone cost 440 mana atm (using 4 fevered mind).
My chest:
Hello,

i use this build. Build is very nice. i like it. i will do a new build. So, I sell all of my items.

My gear
Spoiler

Please offer me pm.

Note: Amulet and belt craft movement speed %5 very hard I use amulet 17x divine orb, belt 25x divine orb.
Last edited by LordOFTheCucuq on Oct 14, 2016, 6:55:04 PM
Are you going to do shaper after the update now that zana doesn't recover mana?
Hi! I'm interested if you think that getting more attack speed would make the build better? More spins = faster CWDT? Love your build by the way!
Could you provide some leveling guidance for this build? Looks really interesting. Especially now that it'll probably be Shaper-viable with the Zana update.
"

Could you provide some leveling guidance for this build? Looks really interesting. Especially now that it'll probably be Shaper-viable with the Zana update.

Hi I just leveled this build and I had a really great time using blade vortex in a tabula all the way up till 65. I also started using CWDT set ups from lvl 38 and they really helped to supplement the damage.
"
thireven wrote:

I think there's many ways to level this build.
For me i personally levelled with facebreaker. You just need + physical on ur amulet, rings, meginord's belt and the physical damage shield. i used ice crash on my char and a 4 linked ancestral warchief totem.

You will sail through up to level 65 when you can equip the scold's bridle.

How good does your pc needs to be to run this build?
2.4.1 Patchnotes:
"Zana's restore skill no longer restores mana."

Build can do Shaper now!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info