[PoE 2.4.1]ScoldBreath Fire-brust Pathfinder CWDT build [Shaper Viable/Uber Atziri Viable]

"
Synopsis wrote:
Is there a way to leech without zerphi's ? Even at the price of doing less damages.

Considering the build is built around zerphis last breath, taking the one item that makes the build work out would break the build :)
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1201118 Crossleague Trading Rep Thread
How do you deal with bleed since you dont have a bleed flask ?
"
Ruhisbin wrote:

Just keep spinning. Seriously you can out heal it.
"
laxcrazy wrote:
"
Ruhisbin wrote:

Just keep spinning. Seriously you can out heal it.

Not recommended on T15-16 maps or Uul-Netol breaches, you get stuck in a wall or something = insta death (died like... 10 times like that).

Master surgeon on the other hand, well, a lot better for gaining flask charges on bosses and no more bleed issues.
Just my 2 cents.
under defensive stats pic.
how can u have 70 % block on attacks ?

i dont get it

"
EkkoFive wrote:
under defensive stats pic.
how can u have 70 % block on attacks ?

i dont get it

25% from shield + 45% from Rumi's flask (30% + 15% [50% increased flask effect from tree])
In loving memory of Scold's Breath. You will be missed but never forgotten. Path of Exile is not the same without you.
Err I have a dumb question to ask.
How do you remove mana at the very beginning of the videos?
"
actmn2 wrote:

He is using a life flask with the "sapping" affix. It removes 10% of total life recovered by the flask from your mana pool. But as a PSA you have yet another option: If you want a different flask, just cast your cyclone once at the beginning of the map and pay attention to your mana. (a.k.a never get full mana)

Hope that helps.
DIVA
Hey man, great build, thanks for this!

There have been many Scold's builds before but this is one of the best in my opinion. Pathfinder is really a great idea! I am currently lvl 89 in breach and roflstomping through maps and bosses. I am experimenting with many different setups and skills.

I have one question though: If you would be able to push your mana cost to a level where you would cast your cwdt-setups with EVERY Cyclone, would you do it? It would require you to take 3272 damage total, would this be too much? Why have you settled for 528 mana?

Thanks for replying and have a good one!

DIVA
"
"
actmn2 wrote:

He is using a life flask with the "sapping" affix. It removes 10% of total life recovered by the flask from your mana pool. But as a PSA you have yet another option: If you want a different flask, just cast your cyclone once at the beginning of the map and pay attention to your mana. (a.k.a never get full mana)

Hope that helps.
DIVA

That's really helpful. Thanks for answering.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info