[2.6] The Curse Whisperer - Tri-Curse CI Whispering Ice Inquisitor - Viable for Everything

Did an earlier version of this a few leagues back and liked it a lot. Considering as a starting build in Breach. My other choice is an EQ juggernaut to rush farming uber lab. Two questions:

-How does this build perform as a lab farmer in terms of speed and survivability, and what level does it need to be "safe" in uber lab?

-What are pricing and availability like on WI in the first day or two of a league? I know they're trivial afterward, but it looks like firestorm isn't really a viable alternative much past 30 because of the tree choices, and it would suck to get blocked on the first few hours of a build because you can't get the signature item...
"
sheldonmar wrote:
Thank you for this build, I liked it so much. It is this what I've been searching long time)
now question, can I craft items? I need body armour, gloves, boots and belt for end game. Just gamble good amount of int, es and then add one resist by masters. I'm answering this, cause I've never crafted items, only bought. And if it is possible, could you write short instruction)

You can definitely craft godly endgame rares for this build. Of course it's not cheap and won't happen early in a new league. All the godly rares I have right now in Standard are self crafted.

The chest and gloves were YOLO exalts (buy an item with one (gloves) or two (chest) T1 prefixes; craft a junk suffix on it if it has less than 3 suffixes; then exalt it and hope for the best). The belt was crafted in the Essence league (it's not extremely hard, belts have very few affixes). The boots I master crafted myself (bought with T1 Int and resists and random prefixes; crafted using lv 8 meta mods until I rolled 30% ms and T1 %ES; this cost me 23 ex total).

If you are not going for godly gear yet, the normal endgame stuff that lets you do everything is usually easier to buy or chaos spam than to craft. Except the belt. Make the belt yourself if there is nothing good for sale within your budget. I don't know how common the essences will be in the core game, but it wasn't hard at all to craft a decent Int Crystal belt in 2.4.
Last edited by Kelvynn on Nov 30, 2016, 9:44:08 PM
"
flagg49 wrote:
Did an earlier version of this a few leagues back and liked it a lot. Considering as a starting build in Breach. My other choice is an EQ juggernaut to rush farming uber lab. Two questions:

-How does this build perform as a lab farmer in terms of speed and survivability, and what level does it need to be "safe" in uber lab?

-What are pricing and availability like on WI in the first day or two of a league? I know they're trivial afterward, but it looks like firestorm isn't really a viable alternative much past 30 because of the tree choices, and it would suck to get blocked on the first few hours of a build because you can't get the signature item...

There is a video of an uber lab farm run in the top post. A full key run (Argus, max keys, unique/key chest if it's present) takes 9-12 min depending on the day. Survivability is close to 100% vs Izaro (although on a bad day he can whack you for 7.5k thru Fortify, so you need to be geared enough or dodge him). Survivability vs traps is up to how experienced you are with them. I know all traps by heart now and run thru them without even stopping.

Level... I'd say at least 77. You need stun immunity but don't really need the 3rd curse (TC) to start doing it.

League prices can vary a lot. WI is not a super rare drop, and there is a prophecy for it. Everything else for leveling (up to lv 80 in the Lake) can be easily found in the 1 alc market. But then you need to farm some currency to buy the serious gear for uber lab runs. Astramentis is the most expensive item from the first endgame set. Although uber lab can be done with a very good stat rare amulet too, just not as easily.

This is not one of the cheap specialized builds made just for the lab that can do it on day 1.
Last edited by Kelvynn on Nov 30, 2016, 9:40:51 PM
Such a good GUIDE >DDD TY FOR POSTING MATE.. GOD BLESS U )))
Updated for 2.5.

Dropped the Flame golem. It was adding way too little damage to this version to be worth a gem socket. Replaced it with Inc Duration for IC and Enhance as a 6L option.

Leveling is even lower budget now. Added gear and stats in Standard.

Good news: Int Crystal belts are now available permanently. Ele reflect mod has been nerfed. Blood Magic mod is gone.

Bad news: None!
Last edited by Kelvynn on Dec 2, 2016, 2:48:21 AM
I am sure I am missing something obvious since I am fairly new to POE but why does the staff not need any links? The gems are all support gems? ahh nvm, I figured it out. I figured it would be something simple.
Last edited by Narkazul on Dec 7, 2016, 12:27:31 PM
"
Kelvynn wrote:
Updated for 2.5.

Dropped the Flame golem. It was adding way too little damage to this version to be worth a gem socket. Replaced it with Inc Duration for IC and Enhance as a 6L option.

Leveling is even lower budget now. Added gear and stats in Standard.

Good news: Int Crystal belts are now available permanently. Ele reflect mod has been nerfed. Blood Magic mod is gone.

Bad news: None!

it means that we dont have to suffer from reflect anymore?
why orb of storms?
Instruments of Virtue?
"
why orb of storms?
Instruments of Virtue?

1) To proc crits for Elemental Overload

2) Because there's nothing else to get from the Inquisitor ascendancy tree as the only other option would be Righteous Providence which gives us 0 benefit as our actual damage skill doesnt deal any crit damage. Also, 30% spell damage and 20% cast speed from Instruments of virtue is pretty damn good, altho i do have to say that i personally miss out on the cast speed most of the time as i cba to jump around with the leap slam to proc it. It's fine, the build will melt anything without that cast speed anyway.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info