[2.6] The Curse Whisperer - Tri-Curse CI Whispering Ice Inquisitor - Viable for Everything

"
Robaholic wrote:
"
Eugene90 wrote:
Need some help guys, currently 5.3k es in hide out with lvl18 discipline.

Your profile isnt public so cannot comment on anything...

Feel free to check my templar on standard, it is very end game geared by now...
8.9k ES at lvl 91.

edited. now its public.
"
Robaholic wrote:
For shaper, what gems to use in helm?

Enlighten, discipline, purity of ice...what to use in 4th socket?

I put AA there for slightly more mana. But it doesn't really matter. Can put an extra Vaal Discipline in it too.

"
Eugene90 wrote:
Need some help guys, currently 5.3k es in hide out with lvl18 discipline.

You are still some levels below the target (92). You forgot to take Deep Thoughts. Your chest is under 700 ES. Your belt has no Int.

Level up, get a better belt. Probably a better chest too.

"
Moridin79 wrote:
Can't wait to burn thorough breach mobs with this. I played elementalist last HC league. Looking forward to seeing how this compares.

Looks like it's going to be a DPS league. This build is not pure DPS, so if doing huge amounts of damage is going to be really important then it's going to be dominated by all sorts of bow and mine glass cannons. Then again, we can also swap LL for a DPS gem and maybe that'll be fine since they will spawn adds (0.6% leech from boot enchantment).

One good tidbit in the dev posts: they are tweaking Essences. Which means they are adding Essences to the core game (otherwise why bother tweaking them?). So hopefully the Int Crystal belts are here to stay, including new leagues.
Last edited by Kelvynn on Nov 21, 2016, 1:55:26 AM
witch, and scion build also can do clear Shapper and 16 tier boss ?

Last edited by zmfptlwutm on Nov 21, 2016, 4:16:09 AM
"
zmfptlwutm wrote:
witch, and scion build also can do clear Shapper and 16 tier boss ?

Yes. I did all of T16 and killed the Shaper on the Witch before even starting the Inquisitor build. It's possible with all 3 versions, but Witch and Templar have much easier time with T16 than Scion (who is a bit light on tankiness compared to them).
Last edited by Kelvynn on Nov 21, 2016, 3:36:32 PM
"
Kelvynn wrote:
"
Robaholic wrote:

I put AA there for slightly more mana. But it doesn't really matter. Can put an extra Vaal Discipline in it too.

I decided to put empower lvl3 there, i gained some ES and +1 more to max resist.
Do you think thats a good alternative to vaal disc or moving AA there?
"
Robaholic wrote:
"
Kelvynn wrote:
"
Robaholic wrote:

I decided to put empower lvl3 there, i gained some ES and +1 more to max resist.
Do you think thats a good alternative to vaal disc or moving AA there?

I don't think 1% makes any difference there. Extra mana (with AA) or an extra Vaal Disc looks more useful.
At 7.6k ES - Want to hit 8k - pretty damn clueless how to do that. max roll Black crests are expensive, and decent es gear with int is expensive, plus no INT belts in standard atm.

I love pie.
"
xSyK0TiC wrote:
At 7.6k ES - Want to hit 8k - pretty damn clueless how to do that. max roll Black crests are expensive, and decent es gear with int is expensive, plus no INT belts in standard atm.
Spoiler

Your gear has very low Int, that's why your ES is low. The definition of 'expensive' can vary wildly.

Sorrow of the Divine does nothing for this build. ZO doesn't work with VP.
Last edited by Kelvynn on Nov 26, 2016, 12:52:36 PM
Thank you for this build, I liked it so much. It is this what I've been searching long time)
now question, can I craft items? I need body armour, gloves, boots and belt for end game. Just gamble good amount of int, es and then add one resist by masters. I'm answering this, cause I've never crafted items, only bought. And if it is possible, could you write short instruction)
Hi. I would appreciate some help:

Is that really works? Levelling this build, and when started to use that link, noticed, that there is no icon of enfeeble on top of the mobs when ball hits them. Self-casting ball lightning works normally with CoH.
If thats important, I'm already using
Last edited by LeeroyDjenkins on Nov 29, 2016, 7:24:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info