[2.6] The Curse Whisperer - Tri-Curse CI Whispering Ice Inquisitor - Viable for Everything

"
i've used up all my spite essences trying to hit int + lightning resist on belt :/

my other options are to spend all my money (i've already spent close to 2 exalts... the MAXIMUM ever) to get those 3 slots (i'd say 30-50c total).

ouch... i just hope other ppl dont have as bad luck as me.

IMHO if i were you i would first change belt for crystal with int - it's expensive, but in one upgrade you get really nice boost to INT and raw ES at the same item. Then i would look for some (at least) 120 ES 45+ int boots - it's better at your point to find some without movement speed and craft 17% inc ms from Tora - until guardians you'll be fine with such ones. And they're cheaper than ones with inc ms.

Cheers!
S.
Last edited by Scaal on Nov 15, 2016, 3:04:39 AM
Thanks a lot!
It is great build!
Last edited by clouds153 on Nov 15, 2016, 12:02:43 PM
KILLED UBER IZARO + ARGUS ON FIRST TRY!!

today's izaro had gargoyles, i am noob so i let them buff him... i thought i was dead... oh NO! by skillful play (yeah right) i managed to facetank and kill izaro and argus.

just got a couple of nice upgrades... new chest and boots. now im officially bankrupt but im having fun so idgaf.

hopefully i'll find nice loot before league ends so i can finally upgrade my poor belt lol.

a BIIIIG thanks to OP, facetanking is so easy with this build. i've never felt safer in my life.

i'll definitely keep this char in std and i hope to hit lvl 90 with it soon.

cheers.
hello... is this build hc viable ?
"
merovech1986 wrote:
hello... is this build hc viable ?

Very much so! Super tanky thanks to leech!
Played this on HC and it was doing great, ripped to promenade boss tho so keep track which bosses got reflect skills (colonnade, shavronne).
Ive played around with the build on standard now and it really is sick.
Facetank all bosses (except onem, see below), no need to be spamming flask like some other facetank builds altho we do use flasks.

I'm gonna do this build next league on HC for sure!

@OP or other knowledgeable people.

The only boss i havent been able to facetank is high gardens boss....she wrecks me and i cant outleech it. Any input on strategy for this boss?
Last edited by Robaholic on Nov 17, 2016, 4:19:52 AM
How important are the flasks listed in the boss guides for an Elementalist? Going through that guide, it seems like a lot to craft/buy and manage, and I'm hoping that can be streamlined a bit more.
For shaper, what gems to use in helm?

Enlighten, discipline, purity of ice...what to use in 4th socket?
I'm thinking maybe empower? That adds 1% to max cold res and also some additional ES from discipline.
Any better ideas on how to utilize that socket?

Currently at 8,9k ES and 8,2k DPS.

Gonna try guardians and shaper once i've leveled.
Need some help guys, currently 5.3k es in hide out with lvl18 discipline.
"
Eugene90 wrote:
Need some help guys, currently 5.3k es in hide out with lvl18 discipline.

Your profile isnt public so cannot comment on anything...

Feel free to check my templar on standard, it is very end game geared by now...
8.9k ES at lvl 91.
Can't wait to burn thorough breach mobs with this. I played elementalist last HC league. Looking forward to seeing how this compares.
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info