Cant play, no maps

"
Docbp87 wrote:
"
Char1983 wrote:
So how long do you reckon it takes to get access to 5 Uber tries by farming up currency on an average build?

Farming currency to buy 5 sets? Depends how expensive the sets are, and how good you are at making cash...

5 sets are about 15 Exalt on Standard. The point is: It will take very long. It may be straightforward, it may even technically be easy, but you will be (at least I would be) bored to death doing it. It is, essentially, no fun.

Also, the person you are buying the set from doesn't get to run it, most likely never seeing that content.
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
"
Miazga wrote:
Atlas of Worlds did exactly what I suppose to do, its slowed down progression, gate more content and made drop so shitty I cant play cause I have no red maps.

and no, IM NOT GOING TO BUY MAPS !!

Actually not agree about you quit playing because you have no red maps i think its a dumb idea, but i can agree that maps are not supposed to be bought from other players
Another day , Another chaos
"
Char1983 wrote:
"
Docbp87 wrote:
"
Char1983 wrote:
So how long do you reckon it takes to get access to 5 Uber tries by farming up currency on an average build?

Farming currency to buy 5 sets? Depends how expensive the sets are, and how good you are at making cash...

5 sets are about 15 Exalt on Standard. The point is: It will take very long. It may be straightforward, it may even technically be easy, but you will be (at least I would be) bored to death doing it. It is, essentially, no fun.

Also, the person you are buying the set from doesn't get to run it, most likely never seeing that content.

As I said, this is all determined by how willing you are the play the trading game. I've made 10-15 ex in a day or two of trading many times by playing the day-trader game. Now that may not be fun, but you always have the option to farm the frags yourself in that case.
U MAD?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info