[2.6] SignalShot™ CI Full Ele Conversion TS/Barrage / Shaper & Uber Deathless / with video!

Somehow this build manages to wreck common/magic mobs at a moderate distance without issue, even with the Point Blank passive node. If the build is intended to be less melee range and a bit more bow-range, is Point Blank still worth taking? It does seem a bit counter intuitive if you're playing safely by shooting from very far distances or off-screening.
"
jedy567 wrote:
Somehow this build manages to wreck common/magic mobs at a moderate distance without issue, even with the Point Blank passive node. If the build is intended to be less melee range and a bit more bow-range, is Point Blank still worth taking? It does seem a bit counter intuitive if you're playing safely by shooting from very far distances or off-screening.

its really easy to scale damage in this build, point blank will save you from offscreen reflect shots and grant 50% more dps in boss fights. definitely a must. free 7th link with 50% more damage multiplier who can say no that? don't rush of course to take it lvl 40, you know what i'm saying.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Mar 29, 2017, 5:52:04 PM
Just getting started on this build and have been looking in the thread for any recommendation for what gems to use in two 5L's(without really finding any), barrage and lightning arrow. I understand that this is the kind of build that shines with 6Ls but gotta start somewhere, right? Got these to give me a decent start, I cannot afford 6L's right now, so my question is what gem links should I use for lightning arrow and barrage with death's opus?

Last edited by thed0pepope on Mar 29, 2017, 6:41:06 PM
Hello,

Just started leveling with this build.
I'm playing on LHC league and I want to know if there are any changes in passive tree for HC.
Also is there some kind of leveling guide for this? Which nodes should I take first etc.?

Thanks for any replies.

@Edit:

My passive tree for now:

My gear:
Spoiler

What should I focus for now?
Last edited by Ventrule on Mar 30, 2017, 8:02:50 AM
As i always was a Bow and Pathfinder fan i was checking this thread from time to time but i always was poor in currency, so after getting some Exalts i have a few questions for you guys:

1. Got around 40 EX budget to start this from scratch, what would u recommend as a Skyforth replacement? Valyrium + some pcoc thing?

2. What bow to use in that budget?

3. Is this still gonna be Shaper and Guardians viable for a 40 EX?
"
thed0pepope wrote:
Just getting started on this build and have been looking in the thread for any recommendation for what gems to use in two 5L's(without really finding any), barrage and lightning arrow. I understand that this is the kind of build that shines with 6Ls but gotta start somewhere, right? Got these to give me a decent start, I cannot afford 6L's right now, so my question is what gem links should I use for lightning arrow and barrage with death's opus?

I killed all game content with that bow and similar chest, if u afford 6L u should play 5L LA + 6L Barrage i suppose.
IGN : WalkOnTheEarth
Last edited by dannol on Mar 29, 2017, 8:57:11 PM
"
As i always was a Bow and Pathfinder fan i was checking this thread from time to time but i always was poor in currency, so after getting some Exalts i have a few questions for you guys:

1. Got around 40 EX budget to start this from scratch, what would u recommend as a Skyforth replacement? Valyrium + some pcoc thing?

2. What bow to use in that budget?

3. Is this still gonna be Shaper and Guardians viable for a 40 EX?

with 40ex you can obliterate bosses:

death's opus + 860 ES chest; which one is cheaper get 6l of it and the other one can remain 5l since its gonna be for map clearing. (7ex 5l regalia + 6l deaths opus): 12ex

brinerot whalers boots(1c) for additional dps + valyrium ring(1c) + diamond ring(4-5ex -i'd recommend you to craft your own if the ones in market are very expensive) with ES% resists + wed: 5ex

+2 barage enchantment hubris, get one white for 5ex, chaos spam till you get something decent(max 10ex investment): 10ex

+get a crystal belt with reduced flask charges + resists - 1-2ex.

amulet, get something gg: 4ex

gloves: 1ex(250 ES + open suffix + resist)
this is sth like 30-35ex
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Mar 30, 2017, 5:27:24 AM
sold my crafted HoWA hubris today for 10 EX, thats last of my bigger items.

so got 50 EX now, would u still don't run Skyforths or would u go for them and then use some cheaper other items?

also how is TS vs LA while maping?
"
sold my crafted HoWA hubris today for 10 EX, thats last of my bigger items.

so got 50 EX now, would u still don't run Skyforths or would u go for them and then use some cheaper other items?

also how is TS vs LA while maping?

i gave the numbers by checking poe.trade. i think decision is yours from now on.

LA is better if you have a good gear. TS is better in killing rare mobs, or in situations like über atziri trio fight. (we had talked about this a lot in this thread you can find many explanations with long details explaining)

i forgot to mention dying sun + 2x pen vinktar also. you gotta buy those too, very very important. and jewels.

i'd say get really high quality diamond ring & amulet & gloves & jewels(jewels are very important too, if you lack resists - because people overprice items with high resistances - get jewels with 10% all resistances affix, there are always a guy who sells a gg jewel for cheap(rules of poe chapter 1)) instead of skyforth. (thats what i'd do) valyrium is better to deal with stuns than skyforth also.

after you level up high, you can advance to skyforth. what i see in most builds is that people completely ignore jewels and good amulet & rings but focus on only weapon - skyforth. very. very wrong. in this build 4 mod jewels & jewelry is the key of having really good dps.

Last edited by Rupenus on Mar 30, 2017, 7:11:25 AM
seems like i gonna try to go for valyrium for now, would rly make my other items look bad if i chose Skyforths.

I have 1 pen vinktar and dying sun, so that 50EX is purely for gears and jewels
Last edited by Hejti on Mar 30, 2017, 6:37:29 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info