[2.6] SignalShot™ CI Full Ele Conversion TS/Barrage / Shaper & Uber Deathless / with video!

crit multi > wed in terms of tooltip dps. wed makes very small dps changes in conversion builds
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Mar 29, 2017, 11:10:28 AM
"
gakkeroel wrote:
Where is the defense , am lvl 52 and it sucks ball's

serious?!
--- TEMPUS FUGIT ---
"
Azaros60 wrote:
Hi, I have a question.

I'm using HOI linked with assassin's mark and COH. I would like to know why it doesn"t work?

I don't have enlighten support lvl 4 linked with this 3gems.

And now i'm asking if COH linked with HOI and poarcher's mark work too? or it's the same problem as assassin's mark?

In fact i saw someone who wrote " you don"t need pcoc if you have assassin's mark with HOI and COH" but it doesn't work.

thanks in advance for answers.

ps: i'm running HOI + HOA + discipline

Do you use elemental focus support; try to take it out, at least for me prevents curses to be applied so I use it only in my barrage links and not in my clearing skill...
Hi all,

Just wanted to drop by to ask for some help. I newly leveled this character to be my end all GG character for 2.6 LSC. My gear is pretty good, and currently working on optimizing everything, however I find the following problems:

1) My character seems too squishy, currently at 9.3k ES but still dying alot for some reason

2) Despite having a Skyforth, I find myself stunned a good amount of times, leading to some deaths (1554 mana)

3)I just ran the guardians, and died of few times on those attempts as well when Vinktar ran out. I can't imagine when it comes to shaper, flask will be almost close to useless and I feel flat when Vinktar is not up. How is this dealt with?

Linking gear, tree setup should be available

Thank you in advance for all the help!!!

Current Gear setup:

Last edited by g2v on Mar 29, 2017, 1:27:23 PM
"
Oneyedrunky wrote:

Thanks for your reply.
The comparison in Path of Building was WITH max arrow count. Maybe you'd like to see, perhaps I've made a mistake somewhere?

The comparison is basically my entire gear\skill set, I set up the usual things (flasks up, onslaught, I have killed recently, Power charges up) checked barrage with All Arrows and on Opus setup the damage is 1,693,293.9 (Crit chance: 77.84%, Crit dmg: 503%)

Harbinger 1 Setup (50-60ex on POE.trade) - 450 PDPS, 27 crit chance, 16 attack speed
DPS is 1,661,940 (crit chance: 84.83, crit dmg: 353%)

Then I swap to Harbinger 2 setup (80ex on POE.trade) - 448.9 PDPS, 34 Crit chance, 29 Crit multi, 12 Attack speed ::
DPS is 1,753,090.8 (Crit chance: 86.29%, crit dmg: 382%)

So as you can see, doesn't seem to be worth it..

I don't use Path of Building since I do calculations by hand and I experiment directly in-game. I can tell you however that you'll feel a substantial difference using a 450pdps Harbinger against single targets. An overall Barrage dps of 1.7M is also way too low for a 450 pdps Harbinger; the true dps is much higher as evidenced by how fast the build can kill Shaper/Guardians.

In terms of calculations, an Opus has a 1.2 multiplier advantage due to having 12 arrows compared to Harbinger's 10 arrows with max arrows reached via Dying Sun/Helm Enchant/Quiver, and a x1.37 multiplier advantage due to the difference in crit multi if the Harb's crit multi is 400%. That means that a 200pdps Opus is equivalent to a 328pdps Harb *assuming* 100% crit chance and 100% accuracy. When you start factoring the true crit rate and 90% accuracy, the Opus multiplier advantage diminishes.

Since all the damage multipliers don't affect one another, it is unclear why Path of Building is telling you your Opus is as good as a 450pdps Harbinger.
"
g2v wrote:
Hi all,

Just wanted to drop by to ask for some help. I newly leveled this character to be my end all GG character for 2.6 LSC. My gear is pretty good, and currently working on optimizing everything, however I find the following problems:

1) My character seems too squishy, currently at 9.3k ES but still dying alot for some reason

2) Despite having a Skyforth, I find myself stunned a good amount of times, leading to some deaths (1554 mana)

This is almost certainly due to your playstyle, since you have a lot of dps already based on your gear. You should be offscreening most mobs, and positioning yourself better when they are on-screen. You have very good mobility on Pathfinder, but you have chosen poorly for your QS: you need to be running Alchemist's QS of Adrenaline, and make sure Adrenaline is max 30%. You can basically run cicles around everything without sacrificing clearspeed - don't play this like a facetank melee build.

You also have the option of running a Kiara's Determination, but I think it's superior to just adjust your playstyle. Another thing that can help is getting a Commandment of Spite glove enchant, which will basically smoke any non-rare/unique mob 360 degrees around you and prevent other mobs from exploiting your momentary stun. I run Spite myself as a precaution.

"

3)I just ran the guardians, and died of few times on those attempts as well when Vinktar ran out. I can't imagine when it comes to shaper, flask will be almost close to useless and I feel flat when Vinktar is not up. How is this dealt with?

You still have a ways to go when it comes to your single target damage, and there are so many other ways to boost your Shaper/Guardian damage so that you can burst them down without having to worry about flasks expiring. I recently listed some of the other options for boosting damage - you should find that info in the last couple of pages. But the bottom line is that if your flasks are expiring causing problems for you, your single target dps could use some work.
"

reduced flask charges used suffix & flask duration on belts. works wonders!

you can use the flask 20% more times, which has 20% more duration, its like 144% buff roughly.
with a very strict way of thinking we can say, if you have a low gear and lack 44% dps(compared to the decent deathless shaper killer guy without these affixes on belt), as long as you are not one shotted you can kill bosses as he/she does.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Mar 29, 2017, 3:12:58 PM
"
DicemanX wrote:
"
g2v wrote:
Hi all,

This is almost certainly due to your playstyle, since you have a lot of dps already based on your gear. You should be offscreening most mobs, and positioning yourself better when they are on-screen. You have very good mobility on Pathfinder, but you have chosen poorly for your QS: you need to be running Alchemist's QS of Adrenaline, and make sure Adrenaline is max 30%. You can basically run cicles around everything without sacrificing clearspeed - don't play this like a facetank melee build.

You also have the option of running a Kiara's Determination, but I think it's superior to just adjust your playstyle. Another thing that can help is getting a Commandment of Spite glove enchant, which will basically smoke any non-rare/unique mob 360 degrees around you and prevent other mobs from exploiting your momentary stun. I run Spite myself as a precaution.

"

You still have a ways to go when it comes to your single target damage, and there are so many other ways to boost your Shaper/Guardian damage so that you can burst them down without having to worry about flasks expiring. I recently listed some of the other options for boosting damage - you should find that info in the last couple of pages. But the bottom line is that if your flasks are expiring causing problems for you, your single target dps could use some work.

May also be map mod too. I actually notice that on t16 I get quite a few "Extra Monster Life" rolls for some reason, maybe bad RNG. If you ever get that and Enfeeble there may be some issues.

I've been quite comfortable on 8.3K ES actually. Once I get this round of gems to 20/20 and Corrupt I'll post some Guardian videos... These Challenges take so much time but I'm on the Uber Lab/Atziri Phase atm. I did 12 so far, but not with the new bow, with 6L Lioneye Glare. The rest of these should be pretty easy.

Also this:

Feels wonderful :D
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Hi all, I'm following this guide and having a lot of fun playing this char, even tho I'm still in the process of getting better gear and leveling gems (would greatly appreciate suggesitions about which items I should focus on upgrading first if you don't mind checking my gear).
My question is: what is the reasoing behind choosing a silver flask instead of an atziri flask? Currently my tooltip dps during atziri flask seems way higher than during the silver one.
Hey all my current setup

yust not sure is it worth use rubi flask maybe beter

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info