[2.6] SignalShot™ CI Full Ele Conversion TS/Barrage / Shaper & Uber Deathless / with video!

"
DicemanX wrote:
On a separate note, I'm now leveling to 99, and I'm at the 51% mark. I took a break after a death last night (2hrs and 30 maps down the drain) which I cannot figure out. I clicked on an essence mob three times to liberate them, and pushed the button for blink arrow to get out of the way, and yet somehow I instantly died. The essence mobs died as well, without me attacking them. Is this a bug? Or do certain essence mobs blow up instantly when you're nearby? I basically got 1-shot through 10128 ES, although the map could have had some damage mods.

Just be careful when leveling and opening essence mobs I guess. This is the third (!) time this has happened, and I still cannot figure out why. I will certainly refrain from opening any more essence packs on this character until I level up.

Do you record gameplay at all? I actually have plays.tv running with high uptime for weird occurrences. There's one specific combo of Essences I remember seeing with the hand + projectile aoe overlap, if it pulls you to wall it can one shot you. Even last patch I was still popping Vaal Disc next to these mobs, fuck that lol

Btw saw discussion about cost a page ago, imo starting from scratch mid-league is hard to assemble this gear without Path of Economy (obviously Path of Economy is the easiest route to some expensive items). If you play a lot the first week then it is much easier before prices inflate.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Does this build still work fine? :)
"
kaz0r12 wrote:

It's had 50+ pages of discussion and people posting gear since new league start, I sure hope so
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
kaz0r12 wrote:

Sure it work, you just need to have 50+ Ex and you are good to go ^_^
Last edited by Elf_97 on Mar 29, 2017, 8:39:15 AM
"
jonrosado wrote:
Hey everyone,

Since my luck has been so crazy this league I decided to go for this build and as you will be able to tell im not experienced at all, played couple weeks in prophecy league and Legacy since start so im kind of wondering why is my tooltip dps so low considering the high end gear I suposedly have and in comparison to others it seems like its not worth the cost for the damage I get. I dont know how to post items so a profile check would be nice if anyone has tips for me to improve my dps.

Cheers

Your tooltip dps is low because:

1) You're using Barrage on a 5L and AoE on a 6L - reverse them since the AoE skill doesn't need very high dps. Your 6th link on Barrage will give you 49% more damage via PPAD.

2) You're missing a ton of damage scaling on your rings, belt, and amulet. Try to get T1 WED on all of those pieces. Try to also get it on either Diamond Rings (cheaper option) or on Opal Rings. Flat Phys is a nice option too, but won't have as much impact with your high pdps Harbinger.

3) Your pathing on the tree is inefficient. You're missing 2 jewel slots which will give you a gigantic damage boost if you use 4 dps stat jewels. You're also missing Heartseeker. Pathing through Forces of Nature, Void Barrier, and Depth perception is lackluster (you invest 14 points to get all of them). You can get the near equivalent of Depth Perception with one or two Accuracy affixes on any of the 5 pieces of gear than can roll the affix, and switching your ele resist ring to a Diamond Ring. More ES can be obtained by pathing to Foresight instead of Void Barrier, and the jewel slots and Heartseeker will give you much more dps than Forces of nature.

With those 14 points you can path straight up to Coordination from Vaal Pact (2 points), get two jewel slots (4 points), get Foresight (4 points), and get Heartseeker (2 points). The remaining 2 points can be combined with the lightning damage passive point near Melding and the two points invested in Quickstep to get the duelist leech nodes, since your non-legacy Vinktar isn't always going to be active. Get a better Quicksilver Flask to compensate - you should ideally be running an Alchemist's Quicksilver Flask of Adrenaline to reach ~180% movespeed at all times.

Obviously you have some shopping to do in order to get your resists up, but if you switch from a Sliver Flask to a Taste of Hate then together with the Dying Sun you can take care of your Fire and Ice resists.
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:
"
DicemanX wrote:
On a separate note, I'm now leveling to 99, and I'm at the 51% mark. I took a break after a death last night (2hrs and 30 maps down the drain) which I cannot figure out. I clicked on an essence mob three times to liberate them, and pushed the button for blink arrow to get out of the way, and yet somehow I instantly died. The essence mobs died as well, without me attacking them. Is this a bug? Or do certain essence mobs blow up instantly when you're nearby? I basically got 1-shot through 10128 ES, although the map could have had some damage mods.

Just be careful when leveling and opening essence mobs I guess. This is the third (!) time this has happened, and I still cannot figure out why. I will certainly refrain from opening any more essence packs on this character until I level up.

Do you record gameplay at all? I actually have plays.tv running with high uptime for weird occurrences. There's one specific combo of Essences I remember seeing with the hand + projectile aoe overlap, if it pulls you to wall it can one shot you. Even last patch I was still popping Vaal Disc next to these mobs, fuck that lol

Nope I don't record, but I do distinctly remember than in at least two of those instakills the pack leader had an essence of woe. Not sure if that was a coincidence of if woe creates some killer combination with other essences. I could at least understand if I died to some aoe overlap that I didn't see since my (old) computer freezes up for a second when I open a pack, but the puzzling thing is that the pack just died without being attacked, which is again either a bug or some essence combination is causing the mobs to detonate in your face if they're close enough.
"
DicemanX wrote:
"
jonrosado wrote:
Hey everyone,

Since my luck has been so crazy this league I decided to go for this build and as you will be able to tell im not experienced at all, played couple weeks in prophecy league and Legacy since start so im kind of wondering why is my tooltip dps so low considering the high end gear I suposedly have and in comparison to others it seems like its not worth the cost for the damage I get. I dont know how to post items so a profile check would be nice if anyone has tips for me to improve my dps.

Cheers

1) You're using Barrage on a 5L and AoE on a 6L - reverse them since the AoE skill doesn't need very high dps. Your 6th link on Barrage will give you 49% more damage via PPAD.

2) You're missing a ton of damage scaling on your rings, belt, and amulet. Try to get T1 WED on all of those pieces. Try to also get it on either Diamond Rings (cheaper option) or on Opal Rings. Flat Phys is a nice option too, but won't have as much impact with your high pdps Harbinger.

3) Your pathing on the tree is inefficient. You're missing 2 jewel slots which will give you a gigantic damage boost if you use 4 dps stat jewels. You're also missing Heartseeker. Pathing through Forces of Nature, Void Barrier, and Depth perception is lackluster (you invest 14 points to get all of them). You can get the near equivalent of Depth Perception with one or two Accuracy affixes on any of the 5 pieces of gear than can roll the affix, and switching your ele resist ring to a Diamond Ring. More ES can be obtained by pathing to Foresight instead of Void Barrier, and the jewel slots and Heartseeker will give you much more dps than Forces of nature.

With those 14 points you can path straight up to Coordination from Vaal Pact (2 points), get two jewel slots (4 points), get Foresight (4 points), and get Heartseeker (2 points). The remaining 2 points can be combined with the lightning damage passive point near Melding and the two points invested in Quickstep to get the duelist leech nodes, since your non-legacy Vinktar isn't always going to be active. Get a better Quicksilver Flask to compensate - you should ideally be running an Alchemist's Quicksilver Flask of Adrenaline to reach ~180% movespeed at all times.

Obviously you have some shopping to do in order to get your resists up, but if you switch from a Sliver Flask to a Taste of Hate then together with the Dying Sun you can take care of your Fire and Ice resists.

Wow, thank you so much for the in depth tips im so going to follow this and will bring an update soon, again thank you so much good man and have a nice day!
"
DicemanX wrote:
"
Oneyedrunky wrote:
Looking for some bow advice.
At a point where my next biggest upgrade would be the bow. Still using Death's Opus. Did some comparisons in Path of Building and the Deaths Opus yields almost the same damage as a 450 PDPS Harbinger with 30%~ Crit chance AND 30%~ Crit damage. I knew the 2 extra arrows were something, but I thought that 400 pdps would easily beat the Opus.

The comparison is of Barrage only (obivously there's never an issue of clearing trash so I dont care about LA\Ice-shot damage) and it includes the number of arrows (11 with Opus, 9 with Harbinger).

Has anyone compared that before? What do you guys think?

Thanks.

I posted about this several times previously. Opus is equivalent to a 450pdps harbinger at low arrow counts and crit multi levels, but even a 300pdps harbinger is better than an Opus once you start reaching the maximum number of arrows and very high crit multi. All damage multipliers in this game experience diminishing returns, which is why Opus gets progressively worse compared to a Harbinger as you scale your damage. This is reflected not only in the in-game tooltips for Opus and Harbinger bows (which are admittedly not accurate, but still give nice ballpark numbers) but also in how quickly you can take down Guardians and Shaper with both bows.

The upgrade to a 450pdps bow is easily worth the investment.

Thanks for your reply.
The comparison in Path of Building was WITH max arrow count. Maybe you'd like to see, perhaps I've made a mistake somewhere?

The comparison is basically my entire gear\skill set, I set up the usual things (flasks up, onslaught, I have killed recently, Power charges up) checked barrage with All Arrows and on Opus setup the damage is 1,693,293.9 (Crit chance: 77.84%, Crit dmg: 503%)

Harbinger 1 Setup (50-60ex on POE.trade) - 450 PDPS, 27 crit chance, 16 attack speed
DPS is 1,661,940 (crit chance: 84.83, crit dmg: 353%)

Then I swap to Harbinger 2 setup (80ex on POE.trade) - 448.9 PDPS, 34 Crit chance, 29 Crit multi, 12 Attack speed ::
DPS is 1,753,090.8 (Crit chance: 86.29%, crit dmg: 382%)

So as you can see, doesn't seem to be worth it..

EDIT: Gear used in the comparison-

P.S. - About the Barrage links, I compared both what you see and the usual setup (basically Added fire + Phys Proj instead of the current Added lightning + Slower proj), not much of a difference.
P.S.2 - And yes, this is with Dying Sun and I checked if my quiver was +1 as well, still same difference.
Last edited by Oneyedrunky on Mar 29, 2017, 10:32:11 AM
Where is the defense , am lvl 52 and it sucks ball's
"
DicemanX wrote:
Spoiler
"
jonrosado wrote:
Hey everyone,

Cheers

What do you think about Deadly Draw line? Isn't that worth it?

P.S. Could you give me a little advice. Is this a good amulet or better to switch on thre regular one with more WED?
Last edited by CakeOK on Mar 29, 2017, 10:56:04 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info