Build of the Week S06E03: djnat's Mistress of Agony

So using the intended combination of Essence Drain, Contagion and Wither is now worth of build of the week, right? right? Get out of here with this terrible trash slow uninteresting game play.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
looking good.

might even return to PoE to test something similar out.
Who Are We? Where do we come from?
and i was too afraid of doing a small build guide on my almost 12k es trickster ed-contaigon build while using a bow and soulstrike...
I'm confused, what did you she mean by vulnerability acts as more damage instead of an increase in damage? How i should say, does it act as more damage instead of an increase?
Sorry to say that, but this is hardly a interesting build. :V I've seen 101 variations of that build. It being Scion doesn't change much.

No point in highlighting a build that is already highlighted to all hells.

Bex is still cute, tho. :=)
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
"
Warmey wrote:
"
ZannixFTW wrote:
umm this is just a normal ED build, I thought builds of the week were creative builds that you don't normally see.

yeah, its creative enough. All I see is Blade vortex, CIs and earthquake ...etc

You seem to have misunderstood me, It's literally a normal ED build that tons of people use except for the fact that its a scion which is the same thing as witch or trickster just worse. That equip helm is literally what every ED user is after.

The only thing different is using wither totem on pack mobs which is pointless since it's only used on bosses since contagion + 1 ED will clear whole packs or even using abyssal Cry + ED is faster.

You won't see this build as much in parties since ED isn't good in parties but is amazing solo and one of the best boss killers in the game.

Hopefully GGG buffs scion ascendancy in 3.0 since there really is no point in playing one anymore.
Last edited by ZannixFTW on Sep 29, 2016, 2:56:35 AM
"
Yun wrote:
I'm confused, what did you she mean by vulnerability acts as more damage instead of an increase in damage? How i should say, does it act as more damage instead of an increase?

"Multipliers" of the same type add to each other. All increased critical strike multipliers would add to each other, not multiply.

If you have global critical strike multiplier and increased critical strike multiplier for spells, both would add to each other for spells.
Same goes for "increased damage taken" from Abyssus, Berserker ascendency, Vulnerability and so on. Wither is just typed for chaos damage while vulnerability is typed for dot.

If you want to be pedantic, flat increases of damage are multipliers. It's just that they are gained in such small increments and are so common that you really need to add quite a bit of it together to make an impact. (Versus just throwing a whole new type of "more" bonus into your build.)
Last edited by DeviantLightning on Sep 29, 2016, 3:15:27 AM
This may not be a really original build, as several have mentioned, but it is still nice to see for those like me that play far more casually. It's all pretty much new to me, after all. So I like seeing how it all works, even tho I will likely never get a chance to play any of these builds simply because I don't know how to get the gear for them.
"
XRacKS wrote:
and i was too afraid of doing a small build guide on my almost 12k es trickster ed-contaigon build while using a bow and soulstrike...

Your build i would like to see, as the bow spell casters using CI has become meta.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
People straight up bag these builds for being weak and not meta builds, then when one does come out they sand bag it for not being original.
Honestly kids, go outside and play or think before you speak. We get that people who spend all their time in forums will get cancer or some horrible disease but please, no one wants to hear your negativity in the mean time.
Definitions:
Path of Exile; A world where you are free from pay to win. Unlimited builds, vast enemy mods and a strong end game. Unrivaled community in real life and rewarding developers.
Path of exile is one of the best ARPGS created/ Died 25 times to 1 boss in Path of Exile and would rip again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info