[3.0] Dzz1rt's Crit Bow for Proficient players/Expensive/ALL Map Mods/Shaper/U.Atziri/Guards Videos/

"
vasper875 wrote:
Привет.Я тебе писал в игре,посмотри моего чара.Дамаг очень мал.Понимаю,что еще лвл не высокий и камни 18-19 лвл,но всё же.Если у тебя в городе без бафов 150к дпс,то у меня сейчас 27.Не думаю,что если вкачаю 1-2лвла камням,у меня урон на 100к поднимется.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/vasper875/characters

Персонаж Whisper_My_Name

Please english in future. U have no dps on rings and amulet and belt.And i don't have 150k TS damage in town. I have 150k barrage in HO with hatred on, and about 120k in ho with hatred on on TS. U could achieve about 50-55k dps easily i suppose with proper jewels and rings/amulet.
IGN:Jane_Has_A_Gun
Awseome Guide with awesome gear my friend...

I recently started a thread and you told me what to do - from now on I will try to do like described here...I think I have a bit low damage at the moment, so maybe I have overlooked something. Therefore please check if I am on the right way:

In my opinion the next big step are the flasks. I think there is no real way for me to reach that legacy flasks, so I think of going forward with your guide like I am in a season and not in Standard :)
Do you have any suggestion for me what to upgrade next? I only have few currency left, around 2 EX atm. But I will farm more, no Problem. Any tips for gear around 10EX would be nice.

Or am I on the wrong way?

My profile is public, but here is also gear and tree:

My gear
Spoiler

My skilltree (2 Points unspended atm)
Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAABeBS0FtQYjCC4IiQ2NES8WvxmOGo0hdiPTI_YknST9JpUuUzBxMHwx-jIBNj03TDfUOdQ6QjqzPs9DMUQNR35KfUt4TP9Nkk4qUUdVS1b6WyZbr11oYeJiWmKsZU1sjG1sbydwUnTtdct1_Xb3exR9dX8rf4B_-4RvhNmGzod2idOMNo19jX6Nko2_j2CVBZpqmvGbJpuNnaqet6CfoaSn1LIZtUi74702vea-p8EzxKLHncjwyqnNmM3qz3rTb9N-1CPUQtaK2sHdqOHb45_nVOd06NbqYutj7T_tg-4O73rxbfc9_MX-uv7I_xD_3g==

And yes, I know that I need a TS helm enchant. But I have no luck at the moment...
oh wow, finally got it.

But still want to know about the next steps :)
Thanks in advance!
"
Tom79 wrote:
oh wow, finally got it.

But still want to know about the next steps :)
Thanks in advance!

your next step is definitely getting a better amulet! :)
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Hey there. I managed to roll that off-color acuity, and didn't realize you mainly used HoA. I don't have another Level 4 Enlighten so I can't even run Hatred + Blasphemy + HoT together. Should I reroll the acuity and switch to HoA and Curse On Hit? The CoH would be temporary until I somehow get another Enlighten. Also, any other tips? I'm trying to save currency to slowly get those mirrored gear, but will most likely look for a replacement to that amulet now that I don't need those attributes. Thanks.

Spoiler

"
Tom79 wrote:
Awseome Guide with awesome gear my friend...

I recently started a thread and you told me what to do - from now on I will try to do like described here...I think I have a bit low damage at the moment, so maybe I have overlooked something. Therefore please check if I am on the right way:

Hey m8. If u are low on damage u can take a Signal Fire Quiver, and change a bow setup, adding Elemental focus gem instead crit gem. Ur damage will skyrocket. Also do try to find another amulet
looking for: HP,crit chance+crit multi, weapon elemental damage. Rings also need +30% elemental weapon damage each.
Concerning flasks i'd take ToH, and Vinktar's still.

"
Montblac wrote:
Hey there. I managed to roll that off-color acuity, and didn't realize you mainly used HoA. I don't have another Level 4 Enlighten so I can't even run Hatred + Blasphemy + HoT together. Should I reroll the acuity and switch to HoA and Curse On Hit? The CoH would be temporary until I somehow get another Enlighten. Also, any other tips? I'm trying to save currency to slowly get those mirrored gear, but will most likely look for a replacement to that amulet now that I don't need those attributes. Thanks.

Truth to tell, u don't need any Heralds so badly. I can use 2 auras+1Herald cause of +1 acuity and some tree changes, and it's a temorary setup. Hatred+ AM on Blashpemy is enough. If u want more damage just get fully converted with Signal fire u will have far more dps with TS.. And do try to replace the amulet, it's not good))
IGN:Jane_Has_A_Gun
Last edited by Dzz1rt on Nov 23, 2016, 5:35:24 AM
Yep, hi there. I was farming making atlas and i boost it to 98/126. The build works really well and like you said, it's easy to play it. But i have a little problem now. I was trying to farm uber enchants and i have no problem with izaro, my problem is on traps running lab. My life (6101) drops dramatically on traps and i can't find a solution there.

I run all this 3 flasks and it's practically impossible.

My armour and evasion are 1012 and 4792, 6209 and 22063 with boths flasks up.

What am i doing wrong ? Any suggestion there?

Tyvm for your time.
I add u my passive tree and equippment, maybe my problem is there.

and my tree -> https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAABeAdwFLQW1CC4IiQ2NES8WvxmOIXYj0yP2JJ0k_SaVLlMwcTB8Mfo1kjY9N0w51DpCOrM64T7PQzFEDUd-Sn1LeEz_TZJN404qUUdVS1b6Whpbr11oYeJiWmKsZU1sjG8nbztwUnTtdct1_Xb3d-N4DXrvfXV_K3-AhG-E2YbOh3aJ04w2jX2Nfo2Sjb-PYJUFmmqa8ZuNnaqet6Cfplen1KlutMW1SLXyu-O9Nr3mvqfAGsEzwuzDM8Six53I8MqpzZjTb9N-1CPUQti92sHdqOOf51TqYutj7YPuDu968W3yRfc9_MX-j_66_sj_EP_e

TY!

hi, what do you say to the essences score on the rings?
"Gain 10% of Physical Damage as Extra Fire Damage"?
Last edited by Roman_Serpent on Nov 27, 2016, 7:19:57 AM
Hi!
Very nice build again! I just wonder how u reach 7K life and 65% eva rating when I only have 5800 life and 26% eva rating, far away from your numbers. Can u check on my character "Ashyparmentier" (profile is public) and tell me if I did something wrong?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info