[3.0] Dzz1rt's Crit Bow for Proficient players/Expensive/ALL Map Mods/Shaper/U.Atziri/Guards Videos/

Ok, tyvm. Here is my actual tree. I have to pick both nodes, +30 intelligence and +30 strengh :/

My actual life is 5417, and i pick one belt i had on my stuff. This one ->

I think it's decent one. I'm capped with all resists, but i lost 1 jewel slot.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAABeAdwFLQguCIkNjQ-rES8WvxmKGY4hdiPTI_YkiySdJP0mlSo4LlMwcTB8Mfo1kjY9N0w51DpCOrM-z0MxRA1Hfkp9S3hM_02STipRR1VLVvpaGluvXWhh4mJaYqxlTWyMbydvO3BSdO11y3X9dvd343gNfXV_K3-AhG-E2YbOh3aJ04w2jX2Nfo2Sjb-PYJAKlQWXBppqmvGbjZ2qnregn6fUqW61SLXyu-O9Nr3mvqfAGsEzwzPDOsSix53I8MqpzZjTb9N-1CPUQti92sHdqOOf51TqYutj7YPuDu968W33PfzF_o_-uv7I_xD_3g==

And here it is all what i'm using now - >

What do you think about it ?

Really thanks!
Hey I pretty much do your Build (although i fillowed the signal fire build but as a life version)

with one difference i use kintsugi armour, tested with kaoms and with kintsugi and i feel espacially for surprise reflect its better what is your opinion? (the 20% reduced damage is very nice especially when a hit is bigger than 7k life)

if you got suggestions for my gear its very welcomed, when using kintsugi i use the barrage rats nest
Last edited by demogorg on Nov 7, 2016, 2:22:00 PM
"
yastu wrote:
Ok, tyvm. Here is my actual tree. I have to pick both nodes, +30 intelligence and +30 strengh :/

My actual life is 5417, and i pick one belt i had on my stuff. This one ->

What do you think about it ?

Really thanks!

Hey m8. Very good.
But for the moment u are too low on hp. Trash 2 frenzy nodes and primal spirit+mana. U will get 4 loose nods which u need to invest in 5% life noods in the life Wheel. And do spend all ur points in the life wheel untill u close it fully after that.
2-nd U need at leest 60 hp on each piece of gear.
SO changing rings and amulet will be mandatory. When searching for diamond rings look for res,+30% Weapon elemental damge (important u have none on rings)) and 55-60+ hp.
Amulet is good except lack of HP, try to find smth like yours but with HP.
Also all your gewels should have +6-7% HP.
And VERY IMPORTANT do get the LEgacy SURGEON Jade Flask with 90%+additional evasion like in my build i linked u, it will make ur life far easier.
And u will have a working build already.
After that u need to farm for enchants (boots+helm) and items (Leg vinktars and acuity). But the build will be playable for t16 already at least)
W8ing for ur feedback as always, m8.

"
demogorg wrote:
Hey I pretty much do your Build (although i fillowed the signal fire build but as a life version)

with one difference i use kintsugi armour, tested with kaoms and with kintsugi and i feel espacially for surprise reflect its better what is your opinion? (the 20% reduced damage is very nice especially when a hit is bigger than 7k life)

if you got suggestions for my gear its very welcomed, when using kintsugi i use the barrage rats nest

Good gear m8.
i'd take another 30% elemental on the second ring.
Change the boot enchant for 10% penetration.
And would test Jade flask+ additional evasion for more comfort..
Other then that all seems nice.
About kintsugi it's hard to judge cause i seldom run double reflects, and i have immunity setups for both physical and ele reflects. But if u feel more comfortable with it surely it has it's advantages against oneshots.

"
SickMahDuck wrote:
Nice guide + gear.
I have an question about mechanic. If i use signal quiver and PTL gem, my whole damage will be elemental damage, right? 50% fire damage + 50% lightning damage. That means i will 0 physical damage. Will that make the PPAD gem useless? because it increases the physical damage while i get 0 physical damage now. Many thanks.

PPAD is applied before conversion. It is easily tested. Just put the gem in and check ur DPS u will see the difference)
IGN:Jane_Has_A_Gun
Last edited by Dzz1rt on Nov 8, 2016, 4:36:39 AM
Yep, thanks (again) for helping me abut the migration. I bought a couple of rings with elemental damage
, I remove the frenzy charge of my tree too and get
. I can't leave primal+spirit from my tree because i need that +20 intelligence.

I am farming since i can get the the acuity, because i'll remove vaal pact and i'll win 3 points more for that wheel life.

I just have to wait for some sales, but i feel the build awesome. Really i can play maps whith no problems where i died before too many times. First of all i think i really need that acuity to remove the +30 intelligence and forget with intelligence problems.

For all the people (like me) who had problems with rare and corrupt mapes T13 or higher, i think here is the sollution. Of course it's a bit expensive, but i think that all maps are really playable for me now.

Thanks!
Yep, me again. Got it.

My tree now :

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAABeAdwFLQW1CC4IiQ2NES8WvxmOIXYj0yP2JJ0k_SaVLlMwcTB8Mfo1kjY9N0w51DpCOrM64T7PQzFEDUd-Sn1LeEz_TZJN404qUUdVS1b6W69daGHiYlpirGVNbIxvJ287cFJ07XXLdf1293fjeA167311fyt_gIRvhNmGzod2idOMNo19jX6Nko2_j2CVBZpqmvGbjZ2qnregn6ZXp9SpbrTFtUi18rvjvTa95r6nwBrBM8LsxKLHncjwyqnNmNNv037UI9RC2L3awd2o45_nVOpi62Ptg-4O73rxbfJF9z38xf4K_o_-uv7I_xD_3g==

What do u think?

i have 6176 life right now. Now i'm going to farm looking for good enchants. I know i have to take + life to all of my stuff, but i'm out of currency right now. Need to have a copuple of sales to get new things ;-)

What is exactly what i am looking for?

tyvm

"
yastu wrote:
Yep, me again. Got it.

My tree now :

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAABeAdwFLQW1CC4IiQ2NES8WvxmOIXYj0yP2JJ0k_SaVLlMwcTB8Mfo1kjY9N0w51DpCOrM64T7PQzFEDUd-Sn1LeEz_TZJN404qUUdVS1b6W69daGHiYlpirGVNbIxvJ287cFJ07XXLdf1293fjeA167311fyt_gIRvhNmGzod2idOMNo19jX6Nko2_j2CVBZpqmvGbjZ2qnregn6ZXp9SpbrTFtUi18rvjvTa95r6nwBrBM8LsxKLHncjwyqnNmNNv037UI9RC2L3awd2o45_nVOpi62Ptg-4O73rxbfJF9z38xf4K_o_-uv7I_xD_3g==

What do u think?

i have 6176 life right now. Now i'm going to farm looking for good enchants. I know i have to take + life to all of my stuff, but i'm out of currency right now. Need to have a copuple of sales to get new things ;-)

What is exactly what i am looking for?

tyvm

Hey m8. Gz with acuity, and i do understand u took the Blood rage gem now that u have the gloves.. it will give u frenzies and boost ur HP, without any degen with ur current tree now... The tree is Good, as it should be i'd say. The only thing u didn't do is surgeon's jade, wich is extremly needed on bosses like t16 and shaper. It doesn't cost much but will surely save ur life on some ocasions. With both surgeon nod and surgeon prefix it's ALWAYS up. And those 20k evasion u get are big boost to ur defence, without that prefix u will find yourself somtimes without evasion and that must not be. The flask should be always UP.
As for enchants u need +2 add tornado( +2 add barrage is also cool keep it if u roll it) and +10 ele penetration on boots.
U can farm a bit more life till u have 6500. But 6100 is already good.
And surely legacy vinktar's is on the way...But most of all just make it all optional, just enjoy the build now, don't make it a job.. There will be always a goal to farm for in this build as it can become far more deadly as it is now..
So enjoy the build once more and i will try to find some more rangers who are stuck with glass canon setup at 90+ levels at those beginer guides, and guide them))
"
yastu wrote:
For all the people (like me) who had problems with rare and corrupt mapes T13 or higher, i think here is the sollution. Of course it's a bit expensive, but i think that all maps are really playable for me now.

There are quite a lot of things which are really important to play ranger safely, which are not shown at your defensive hideout statline, like:

Making use of blink arrow and golem correctly, making sure to have your life always at top (lifereg does help), always having vinktar, taste of hate, dying sun (for max res) and a surgeons jade of reflexes up (for decent evasion). If playing with acuitys (which you should): Always having hit and crit chance as close to the cap as possible (which is why relying on curses and power charges isn't too great, imho).

And finally: Knowing what your character is capable of and what not, - you are playing a ranged class, so make use of positioning, aiming and movement. Facetanking may work 98% of the time, but 2% it won't and you'll probably just die.

I am going for my very last level atm., playing t13-16 only and haven't even been close to dying (one third done). The build can be really, really tanky if played correctly.
Yep, you are right. I'm using blood rage now with no problems.
and using that too, who combined with
gives excellent results.

When I post first message on this forum, it was too difficult to me play any T(ier)12 rare .. and if this map was corrupted sure i died on boss. I now can play T12, 13, 14, 15 .. rare and corrupted maps and i keep alive :-) Bosses are no problem now, phsysical reflect are no problem too.

The only thing that kill me easy now are traps (enchants uber, for example), but that's solvable.

Now i just want to get new lvl, i need to get back 1 frenzy charge, farm (no currency atm) and enjoy playing like you said.

Thanks for helping me!

I am kinda new to poe ( playing for 1 month ) and i've started my second char after u'r guide

i got these items right now but i still do low dmg ( 35k all buffed including the flasks ) but my main problem is that i don't leech enough mana and i remain out of mana when i attack with TS

thank you!
"
hashpene wrote:
I am kinda new to poe ( playing for 1 month ) and i've started my second char after u'r guide

i got these items right now but i still do low dmg ( 35k all buffed including the flasks ) but my main problem is that i don't leech enough mana and i remain out of mana when i attack with TS

thank you!

Hi m8. U are missing the double leech nod (0,4 mana+0,4 hp).It is in my recomended tree.
So no problem there at all. And low dmg is because of many things.. Until u have a good bow try taking Signal fire quiver with 33%+ like in my guide. U will see the difference. Take enchants listed in the guide. And do close all 4 labs, that's ur main problem u need surgeon's nod and master alchemist's nod to run the build.. Actually the build is for 90+ lvls. Till 85 it's not that comfortable
Just follow the guide more closely and u won't have problems..
And Yes, kintsugi in my opinion is worth then kaom's.
Last edited by Dzz1rt on Nov 16, 2016, 4:45:04 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info