[3.0] Dzz1rt's Crit Bow for Proficient players/Expensive/ALL Map Mods/Shaper/U.Atziri/Guards Videos/

"
Revengee wrote:
@Dzz1rt i was just referring how the mirrored gear is just insane high-end but like the topic states ''expansive'' so its not an issue

in Leagues its even more difficult to obtain the budget version of the build (110ex~)
and like you said with reach of council you would need legacy version of flasks so thats out of the question for a league version of the build

Well, i did update the guide a bit, with an example of some other gear..
It's league doable, without legacy, u can swap lehacy HoT for usual one for sure... ALso updated Main Gem setup and Jewels.
IGN:Jane_Has_A_Gun
Hi Dzz1rt,

I have a few questions on your build.

As i'm always enjoying starting a league fresh i thought this build might be able to be made into a more budget + league starter friendly (or atleast a bit more league starter friendly).

I myself have modified the build to fit my needs and budget and would love to hear your thoughts on this and if it might be viable at all?

The overall goal is to have a char that can farm endgame content relatively well, untill i've gathered enough currency to buy Atziri's Acuity for Leech and then drop Vaalpact and spec into more tankiness by getting more lifenodes on the tree. (Respec into your main build endgame)

So here's the builds (i've made a normal version and drillneck+pierce version):

Build #1 (Non-drillneck version) www.poeurl.com/Nuj
Build #1 would have TS - GMP - PPAD - PTL - WED - ICS

Build #2 (Pierce + Drillneck version ) www.poeurl.com/Nul
Build #2 would have TS - GMP - Pierce - PTL - WED - ICS

My itemchoices would be as following:

Rat's Nest
Maligaro's Virtuosity (untill i achieve Acuity like yours)
Kaom's Heart (+500 version)
Rare Quiver / (Drillneck for Pierce setup)
Rare Rings - crit, life, res - maybe dmgmods + accuracy if i have enough currency
Rare Amu - life, crit, crit, dmg mods
Rare Belt - res, life, wed
Rare Boots - movespee, life, resist

As for the Bow (which obviously is the keypiece in any archerbuild) i've been thinking about a few different options:

For starting out early in the game, i'd go with Death's Opus which can be aquired relatively cheap.

For later in the game, i'm thinking Reach of the Council (even post-nerf) is a good choice or even a decent 350+ dps 6L Harbringer with good base crit (7,5+).

When enough currency for a kickass bow, i'm thinking a good rolled 380+ dps 8.5%+ crit chance Harbringer Bow - either buy one or try crafting it as ones ultimate endgame goal.

What are you thoughts, would it be possible to start out like this (one of my 2 builds posted above) and then later on transition into your build when Atziri's Acuity is aquired?

Best regards
Rune (IGN: BastardoBobby / Coldsun)

Thx for appreciating the build m8.
Well the true concept of the build is survival.
It is accomplished by the balance of a 7k+ Hp pool+High damage+maxed vampiric ability(acuity+2 flasks+5! tree nods)
So if we diminish smth somehow we need to have the balance on.
So let's start.
We take vaal pact, right? So we don't have HP regen, that enables us to run BR(blood rage) without degen at all. I do nor recommend to run BR
without Hp regen,cause it's a bit too risky in endgame where u aim..
If no BR we have far less DMG, cause we need to get FA cause we lack AS if no BR (to be able to leech and face tank a bit). And FA is a phantom DMG gem..
U see where i am leading? It is all about balance in this build, it's not that 6m+ glass canon build, u have balance in damage and defence here..
So if u lack damage u lack defence...
At least i'd recommend to level till level 90 as deadeye or raider it's easy enough and will be faster..
As about ur choices, well u do understand the concept, and i'd recommend going reach of the council with deadeye/raider.
The problem is critical strike chance. U need to have 85+ crit minimum to have good flask recharge and to do this u need HB crib bow.
So until u can't afford it i'd level with reach as a deadeye. Kaom has no sense cause we can't sustain flasks and leech to have this HP pool used...
So smh like QotF or Daresso's will be better(with defence setup for the armour) until HB.

That's my opinion. So let's discuss. Of course u are free to try but u really do not need any tackiness until t 15...
Last edited by Dzz1rt on Sep 30, 2016, 4:16:22 PM
Burn all the orbs!
"
skuadak wrote:

Well, u do get 9%+20max hp less life (32% vs mine 34%+u trash 7% on jewel+20max hp), u get less dmg cause of the jewel(yes if the jewel is good it beats those 2 dmg goods u have additionaly), and u need some more str to get 191 for kaom's from gear i expect.. U surely do get more evasion though, about 5-6%. Well u could try it sounds a bit more defencive in evasion matter, but i do not recommend it. If u want defensive setup do try to get by the upper part to the life circle, u keep the jewel slot and have absolutely jucy evasion circle to use with the Reflexes nod in the centre, try it.
Last edited by Dzz1rt on Oct 1, 2016, 7:43:35 AM
Yeah, I was sure you took that route not for just 1 reason. Plus socket for just 1 point is always nice(that depends of how good jewel you have, tho ;p).

I've got this habit since I run IR character. I pack eva/arm like crazy, more than life, otherwise it doesn't work.
Burn all the orbs!
Nice guide I will try the build slightly modified. Should be stronger than my current deadeye even if I don't hit your crit threshold.

Last edited by SuperCarl on Oct 2, 2016, 7:12:18 AM
"
SuperCarl wrote:
Nice guide I will try the build slightly modified. Should be stronger than my current deadeye even if I don't hit your crit threshold.

Hi m8. Did see ur 1-st post, though u deleted it for some reason..
In your deaeye tree i would go straight up from Balistic Mastery to Coordination, taking away the Revenge of the huntedand about 5 useless dex nodes, and going for the Life wheel.. Also it is more comfortable to play with vitality Void early on.
Well deadeye is claerly better before 90 then pathfinder. And i strongly recomend VotV+ToH+DS flasks before going pathfinder..
very good build,just a real delight to look at !!!
Very nice guide!

Trying to make my ranger with it in Essence.

Here is my gear:

Have 7300 life atm and smth like 90k tooltip dps with charges/fkasks. All mobs in maps are dying instantly, but have some problems with bosses, especially Uber Izaro.

Skill tree:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAABeAdwFLQW1CC4IiQ2NES8WvxmOIXYj0yP2JP0mlS5TMHEwfDH6NZI2PTdMN9Q51DpCOuE-z0MxRA1Hfkp9S3hM_02STeNOKlFHVUtaGluvXWhh4mKsZU1sjG8nbztwUnTtdct1_Xb3d-N4DX11fyt_gIRvhNmGzod2idOMNo19jX6Nv5UFmmqa8ZuNnaqet6Cfo4qmV6fUqW60xbVItfK3trvjvTa95r6nwBrBM8LswzPEosedyPDKqdNv037UI9RC1orYvdrB3ajjn-dU6mLrY-0_7YPuDu968W3yRfzF_gr-j_66_sj_EP_e?accountName=MaidenPain&characterName=Maiden_Storm

Thinking about barrage on switch. What you can recommend as cheapest option for bow and quiver (Voltaxic+Signal Fire - is it ok?) and barrage skill supports?
IGN: Bunch_Of_Rotting_Dicks
Last edited by MaidenPain on Oct 10, 2016, 5:50:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info