[3.0] Dzz1rt's Crit Bow for Proficient players/Expensive/ALL Map Mods/Shaper/U.Atziri/Guards Videos/

does this build also work with non legacy flasks ?
"
PathOfGreed wrote:
does this build also work with non legacy flasks ?

Yes it does, the only legacy wich is important is VotV and u can leach from atziri flask+ tree nods, and it would be pretty solid if u have a good bow like 380+HB bow and acuity. Without acuity and with bad bow i wouldn't recomend it... Just farm untill u get both then switch to the build
IGN:Jane_Has_A_Gun
Hi! Interesting build and powerful. Does this build works for 10 Exalted to start up?
Referring to a nice IG chat.
I'm lacking dps with barrage, and got problems against uber and guardians while using barrage.
TS damage is good against mobs, and seems to deal close to the same amount of damage as barrage against single target.

Gear:

Spoiler

Flask:
Spoiler

Jewels:
Spoiler

Tree:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAABeAdwFLQW1CC4IiQ2NES8UdRa_F5YZjhqNIXYj0yP2JJ0k_SaVLlMwcTB8Mfo1kjY9N0w31DnUOkI-z0MxRA1Hfkp9S3hM_02STipRR1VLWyZbr11oYeJiWmKsZU1sjG87cFJ07XXLdf1293fjeA19dX8rf4B_-4RvhNmGzod2idOMNo19jX6Nko2_j2CVBZrxm42dqqCfo4qkwqfUqW60xbVItfK74702vea-p8AawTPC7MSix53I8MqpzZjTb9N-1CPUQtaK2L3awd2o45_nVOmY6mLrY-0_7YPuDu969z38xf6P_rr-yP8Q_94=

As you can see from weapon, Im currently using ICS instead of Physical to lightning, as it gives more reliable damage. CC without is 58 %, with its 82%.

Current health is 6k with barrage setup and running only hatred, gives a tooltip dps of 85k in HO.
I've done some minor changes from the build, by getting Ascendancy Veteran Bowyer instead of Master Alchemist, due to the elemental penetration.
I've also dropped 2 LL nodes.

Missing +2 barrage helmet and +1 signal fire, and damage from one ring.

Compared to your insane dps from videos with guardians, I can't understand why mine is so bad.
I understand that your item setup gives 2-3 times the damage, but the gap between us is way higher than that.

I would be very glad for some advice on where and what Im doing things wrong, and sorry for such a long post.

Thanks.
first of all, don't take that im comparing your build vs yours. probably your build has more "quality of life" than mine.
you may take that as an idea from different view, instead of going to useless areas in tree to collect 192 str, i used Inertia jewel next to heartseeker node, and i have the flask nodes of witch area.

i have 120k dps in town, im not even using rat's nest. you may want to check it out. as far as i remember, it gets 193k in hideout when i pop any flask up. (pathfinder activation)

tree:

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAQHRBAcFLQYjBx4IiQ5IDlwPqxGBEZYUdRa_F5YZihnXGf4bARutIXYj9iSLJP0mlSoLLR8uUzB8MfoylDdMN9Q51DpYQzFFfkd-SVFMs0z_TZJOKlFHVUtVxlb6W69daF3yYeJjp2VNavpwUnTtdct293fXeu97FH8Cfyt_gH_Gg9uExYbOidOK8Iw2jX2NfpMnk5WUuJUFlSCVLpXMlwaa8Zu1nMSet6CfoSKhL6JAoqOkwqbgp9StM6_rsKu3Ire2u-O9Nr6KvqfBM8HzwzrEgsSix53KqdAf02_ZxtrB3Ubl5udU6UbpmO0_7-vw1fFt9Pj5Y_66_sj_EP_e
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Oct 20, 2016, 4:54:01 PM
"
Warnic16 wrote:
Hi! Interesting build and powerful. Does this build works for 10 Exalted to start up?

Hey m8. Sadly it doesn't, Crit bow builds are not cheap, the do need a good bow and some expensive flasks if we are talking about pathfinder. Minimum budget is about 40-50 ex but i still don't recomend it, 80-90 is what u need to get it started as i stated, it's an expensive build m8.

"
Deppoo wrote:
Referring to a nice IG chat.
I'm lacking dps with barrage, and got problems against uber and guardians while using barrage.
TS damage is good against mobs, and seems to deal close to the same amount of damage as barrage against single target.

Gear:

Spoiler

Flask:
Spoiler

Jewels:
Spoiler

Tree:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAABeAdwFLQW1CC4IiQ2NES8UdRa_F5YZjhqNIXYj0yP2JJ0k_SaVLlMwcTB8Mfo1kjY9N0w31DnUOkI-z0MxRA1Hfkp9S3hM_02STipRR1VLWyZbr11oYeJiWmKsZU1sjG87cFJ07XXLdf1293fjeA19dX8rf4B_-4RvhNmGzod2idOMNo19jX6Nko2_j2CVBZrxm42dqqCfo4qkwqfUqW60xbVItfK74702vea-p8AawTPC7MSix53I8MqpzZjTb9N-1CPUQtaK2L3awd2o45_nVOmY6mLrY-0_7YPuDu969z38xf6P_rr-yP8Q_94=

As you can see from weapon, Im currently using ICS instead of Physical to lightning, as it gives more reliable damage. CC without is 58 %, with its 82%.

Current health is 6k with barrage setup and running only hatred, gives a tooltip dps of 85k in HO.
I've done some minor changes from the build, by getting Ascendancy Veteran Bowyer instead of Master Alchemist, due to the elemental penetration.
I've also dropped 2 LL nodes.

Missing +2 barrage helmet and +1 signal fire, and damage from one ring.

Compared to your insane dps from videos with guardians, I can't understand why mine is so bad.
I understand that your item setup gives 2-3 times the damage, but the gap between us is way higher than that.

I would be very glad for some advice on where and what Im doing things wrong, and sorry for such a long post.

Thanks.

1)There is 1 major mistake. U don't have PtL, u have 2 Best in game Damage scaling gems WED+EF and they are not used fully.
PTL+Signal fire is the main concept wich gives us 100% elem damage on barrage. U will still have 68% crit wich is enough on bosses (58+10% from AM)
2)Replace the second ring with a diamond+elemental damage
3)Trash Veteran bower and get 10% else penetration enchant on boots instead. Master alchemists is a must for quality life+damage
4)Do take forces of Nature nod on the tree, it gives a good amount of damage and gives us needed penetration
5)i have+ 2 barrage helm on the swap on videos, so it's about+20% damage,

So 1-4 will fix the issue for u. No other problems detected

"
Rupenus wrote:
first of all, don't take that im comparing your build vs yours. probably your build has more "quality of life" than mine.
you may take that as an idea from different view, instead of going to useless areas in tree to collect 192 str, i used Inertia jewel next to heartseeker node, and i have the flask nodes of witch area.

i have 120k dps in town, im not even using rat's nest. you may want to check it out. as far as i remember, it gets 193k in hideout when i pop any flask up. (pathfinder activation)

tree:

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAQHRBAcFLQYjBx4IiQ5IDlwPqxGBEZYUdRa_F5YZihnXGf4bARutIXYj9iSLJP0mlSoLLR8uUzB8MfoylDdMN9Q51DpYQzFFfkd-SVFMs0z_TZJOKlFHVUtVxlb6W69daF3yYeJjp2VNavpwUnTtdct293fXeu97FH8Cfyt_gH_Gg9uExYbOidOK8Iw2jX2NfpMnk5WUuJUFlSCVLpXMlwaa8Zu1nMSet6CfoSKhL6JAoqOkwqbgp9StM6_rsKu3Ire2u-O9Nr6KvqfBM8HzwzrEgsSix53KqdAf02_ZxtrB3Ubl5udU6UbpmO0_7-vw1fFt9Pj5Y_66_sj_EP_e

Thx for the critics m8, appreciating ur thoughts and ideas.
As for the Inertia gem and the place to put it i am aware of, but i still want the scion life wheel,(until i am about 97*) as i do want my defencive mechanics: Acrobatics,Phase acrobatics,and Arrow dancing. it's a little bit safe playing, and i am content with my damage.. Shaper phase is about 3 seconds, like minotaur for example(3 sec also), i understand that i could make it 2 sec.. but i don't need it realy it's already very good DPS. It's about 148k barrage in Ho, and 105 in town.
I also managed o get+1 atziri gloves, so i am able to sustain HoA+Am on Blaspemy+Hatred now, wich is a little boost to dmg)
And we do spend a lot at int nodes for those 20%+ dmg wich the witch flasks give us... I think it's better for Es build, but i did try it (Es variant) and ..well life build i like a bit more, more safe and comfortable, cause i don't depend on flasks and can make a bit of mistakes)) Like u said, quality of life is important for me, not top tier DPS.
* On level 97 i can trash scion life wheel and get Arcing blows, with Written in blood above using Inertia, but i am low on lvl for that atm (95) and i am in no hurry to damp 2 hp nods for now.
Nevertheless thx for ur insights, do appriciate them in al threads and learn some new features from ur posts man. Thx a lot again.
Last edited by Dzz1rt on Oct 22, 2016, 7:26:26 PM
Coool guide m8, will try smth like that soon. legendary guide!!! +++++++++++++++++
Do you recommend taking point blank node? It isn't listed in your suggested tree but seems like it could be good.
"
Troy_585 wrote:
Coool guide m8, will try smth like that soon. legendary guide!!! +++++++++++++++++

Glad u liked it ,m8.

"
Snowww wrote:
Do you recommend taking point blank node? It isn't listed in your suggested tree but seems like it could be good.

Yup i do recomend it, surely. But point blank should be taken on a good bow 400 +DPS, otherwise ot would be uncomfortable clearing t14+ maps a bit.
I updated the guide with my current tree.
Run by Deadeye about last 2 weeks.
Max Tier of maps, that i tried - 2 :D
But after this post ...T7-T8 maps is not a problem for me anymore )
Need more Ex`s for all this things :DD

Pretty cool guide , fantastic!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info