[3.0] Dzz1rt's Crit Bow for Proficient players/Expensive/ALL Map Mods/Shaper/U.Atziri/Guards Videos/

Hi.
Thx for the build. It's my first ranger and I'm enjoying it so far even if I have quite a bit of survavibility problem for now (need more life nodes).
I have 3 questions for u:
1/ You say we play armor but you have eva boots. Why? Wouldn't it be interesting to get iron reflexes in the tree if we really play armor?

2/ What about using the brass dome instead of Kaoms? We would lose a lot of life but being immune to crit is great as well+ 4000L armor :o. That way we would never be OS I guess (might be a dumb question though)

3/ I just got a harbinger bow item level 84 for 2 ex. I think I made a good deal right?

You seem to know about crafting bows so I ask u. Do you think it's usefull to use divines on it to reach higher increased physical damage?

Thanks for helping finding my path in the ranger class (see the wordtrick ;p)
Last edited by Thanatos1987 on Nov 16, 2016, 8:12:55 AM
Hey Dzz1rt gratz on that insane build ,i have a question if you don't mind,which one is better as a first bow ? a 350 Pdps Reach (22/24 exa) or harbinger 350/380 pdps (15 /25 ex)? the crit loss going for reach + icc is that much compared to a 8.85 harbinger?

Thanks and sorry my english :D

"
Thanatos1987 wrote:
Hi.
Thx for the build. It's my first ranger and I'm enjoying it so far even if I have quite a bit of survavibility problem for now (need more life nodes).
1/ You say we play armor but you have eva boots. Why? Wouldn't it be interesting to get iron reflexes in the tree if we really play armor?

2/ What about using the brass dome instead of Kaoms? We would lose a lot of life but being immune to crit is great as well+ 4000L armor :o. That way we would never be OS I guess (might be a dumb question though)

3/ I just got a harbinger bow item level 84 for 2 ex. I think I made a good deal right?

You seem to know about crafting bows so I ask u. Do you think it's usefull to use divines on it to reach higher increased physical damage?

Hey m8.
1) I never said we paly armour) I said we play kaom's. 2 Armour items(acuity and kaom's) Do not mean we play armour m8. We actually take as much evasion as we can. The build is 6.6k+life and 65% +evasion. Depends omn the gear. Can be 9k life and 75% evasion in defence setup with grace..
2) Iron reflexes is not good, it can be done with Untistun though, but that is another build. I tried the variant but it does have less dmg, and survivability is the same. Brass dome will never do, cause we won't hit enough HP pool and be oneshot's for most high-end threats..
3)It doesn't actually matter 83 or 84 really..U can check poe trade, i do trade on PoE minimals and rarely try to figure out +/-1 ex, so do not know really...For me 1 ex is the same as 2))
The bow u made is good enough, don't think divines is a good choice ubless u can affor to loose about 10 extra ex on that bow, than it could work out....
IGN:Jane_Has_A_Gun
"
Dzz1rt wrote:
"
Thanatos1987 wrote:
Hi.

Hey m8.
1) I never said we paly armour) I said we play kaom's. 2 Armour items(acuity and kaom's) Do not mean we play armour m8. We actually take as much evasion as we can. The build is 6.6k+life and 65% +evasion. Depends omn the gear. Can be 9k life and 75% evasion in defence setup with grace..
2) Iron reflexes is not good, it can be done with Untistun though, but that is another build. I tried the variant but it does have less dmg, and survivability is the same. Brass dome will never do, cause we won't hit enough HP pool and be oneshot's for most high-end threats..
3)It doesn't actually matter 83 or 84 really..U can check poe trade, i do trade on PoE minimals and rarely try to figure out +/-1 ex, so do not know really...For me 1 ex is the same as 2))
The bow u made is good enough, don't think divines is a good choice ubless u can affor to loose about 10 extra ex on that bow, than it could work out....

Thanks for ur answer. I was playing armor chest. might explain hy I can't even stand merciless izaro :(. I'll work on that. Last question: would it be interesting for me to invest in a reach of the council to upgrade my dps (since I can't afford a better harbinger by now)?
"
alansx wrote:
Hey Dzz1rt gratz on that insane build ,i have a question if you don't mind,which one is better as a first bow ? a 350 Pdps Reach (22/24 exa) or harbinger 350/380 pdps (15 /25 ex)? the crit loss going for reach + icc is that much compared to a 8.85 harbinger?
Thanks and sorry my english :D

hey m8.
Hm. I'd take a 350 dps Reach. Truth to tell HB begins to shine 400-420+ Dps..

"
Thanatos1987 wrote:

Thanks for ur answer. I was playing armor chest. might explain hy I can't even stand merciless izaro :(. I'll work on that. Last question: would it be interesting for me to invest in a reach of the council to upgrade my dps (since I can't afford a better harbinger by now)?

Well i'd take reach as a second bow in ur case and use it for barrage. My guide is a 2 weapon guide atm.
But if we are choosing, yup Reach would be better ( but only 350 DPS legacy reach)

"
yastu wrote:

When I post first message on this forum, it was too difficult to me play any T(ier)12 rare .. and if this map was corrupted sure i died on boss. I now can play T12, 13, 14, 15 .. rare and corrupted maps and i keep alive :-) Bosses are no problem now, phsysical reflect are no problem too.

The only thing that kill me easy now are traps (enchants uber, for example), but that's solvable.

Now i just want to get new lvl, i need to get back 1 frenzy charge, farm (no currency atm) and enjoy playing like you said.

Thanks for helping me!

Glad i could help.
Last edited by Dzz1rt on Nov 17, 2016, 10:45:29 AM
Hi, I'm testing out different options atm, and I feel it's better to use facebreakers with corrupt curse, compared to Acuity. As this gives 3 additional gem-slots, from not needing a gem-curse setup.

What do you think of the benefits of elemental weakness, compared to assassins mark?
My thoughts of the benefits:
Assuming your gear is good, the damage against mobs will be high, which leads to neither of the curses have any significant effect against mobs.
Against bosses you get an affect from assassins mark's 20% extra critical damage(CD), but at a lower rate, as bosses have 60% less curse effect. That gives us 8 % extra critical damage. ( 20 * 0.4 )
Elemental weakness ( lvl 11 from gloves ) gives - 30 % elemental resistance. Which is - 12 % reduced resistance against bosses. ( 30 * 0.4 ).
AM (lvl 21) also have an increased critical strike chance(ICC) at 4 %. ( 10 * 0.4 )

Our boss attack ( barrage ) is pure elemental, which in my opinion scale better with 12 % reduced elemental resistance, compared to 8 % increased CD. The ICC at 4% makes the curses equal in my opinion.

I believe we're not in the need of Acuity's instant leech from crit, as we're using vessel of vinktar.
The flask gives us instant leech, and is up all the time we deal damage.
Only problem I see with this setup, is if our damage is not good enough to take out a boss quickly, but then we either talk of a 3-4 man boss fight, or a not high end gear.

For the three additional gem spots, I'd place vaal haste inside our setup for immortal call, with increased duration. While we also use blink arrow and ice golem.
We could use the last gem-spot to boost our damage with an additional aura, offensive example:
Hatred + Herald of Ice + Herald of Ash + Enlighten
Or a defensive setup:
Hatred + Grace + Enlighten

The change of gloves gives us less base HP. ( 72 in my case ), but we get an increase in DPS from the 90 % increased critital strike multiplier.

It's also cheaper as the current price for facebreaker with corrupt curse is lower then Acuity. ( I bought mine for 4 ex)
And you do not need an additional enlighten level 4 ( 10 ex + ) to make it work with additional curses.

I'd like to hear you'r opinions on it.
"
Deppoo wrote:
Hi, I'm testing out different options atm, and I feel it's better to use facebreakers with corrupt curse, compared to Acuity. As this gives 3 additional gem-slots, from not needing a gem-curse setup.

What do you think of the benefits of elemental weakness, compared to assassins mark?
Assuming your gear is good, the damage against mobs will be high, which leads to neither of the curses have any significant effect against mobs.
Against bosses you get an affect from assassins mark's 20% extra critical damage(CD), but at a lower rate, as bosses have 60% less curse effect. That gives us 8 % extra critical damage. ( 20 * 0.4 )
Elemental weakness ( lvl 11 from gloves ) gives - 30 % elemental resistance. Which is - 12 % reduced resistance against bosses. ( 30 * 0.4 ).
AM (lvl 21) also have an increased critical strike chance(ICC) at 4 %. ( 10 * 0.4 )

Our boss attack ( barrage ) is pure elemental, which in my opinion scale better with 12 % reduced elemental resistance, compared to 8 % increased CD. The ICC at 4% makes the curses equal in my opinion.

I believe we're not in the need of Acuity's instant leech from crit, as we're using vessel of vinktar.
Only problem I see with this setup, is if our damage is not good enough to take out a boss quickly, but then we either talk of a 3-4 man boss fight, or a not high end gear.

For the three additional gem spots, I'd place vaal haste inside our setup for immortal call, with increased duration. While we also use blink arrow and ice golem.
We could use the last gem-spot to boost our damage with an additional aura, offensive example:
Or a defensive setup:

The change of gloves gives us less base HP. ( 72 in my case ), but we get an increase in DPS from the 90 % increased critital strike multiplier.

It's also cheaper as the current price for facebreaker with corrupt curse is lower then Acuity. ( I bought mine for 4 ex)
And you do not need an additional enlighten level 4 ( 10 ex + ) to make it work with additional curses.

Hey m8,Good suuggestion and this setup is the one i want to have most(ele weakness curse) but on acuity.. iF i had one pair, i would change my amulet for the untistun one with+1 curses corrupt, that would be the best variant possible..Cause untistan is the only defencive aspect the build lacks..But the price they ask for them...3-4 mirrors.. no,thx.
Truth to tell the main thing about the build is it's survivability, not tooltip DPS. If i wanted DPs i would just play some glasscanon build like Signalshot by Cap, that has about 15-20% more DPS then mine but about 3 times less survivability.. The problem of his build that he has life leech only on vinktar's, i tried the build and it's unreal on t15+maps with hard moods. U are very strongly mistaken about I believe we're not in the need of Acuity's instant leech from crit, as we're using vessel of vinktar.. My build first of all is for comfort, for example a can tank shaper WITHOUT vinktar's(if it get's nerfed i get it coverd). I can afford myself to play relaxed and have 1-2 sexonds freely between flasks cast.. I don't use time macroses. And to keep in mind to press vinktar's every 7 seconds or to be dead is not for me. That's why i couldn't play BV builds, those BV casts every 5 seconds made me crazy,tis not a game it's a torture..
And last question? Why do i need to trade my setup for a bit more DPS. I do kill minotaur in 3 seconds for example.. Why trying to make it 2 in exchange for more restrictions on 95+ leveling..
No thx..
The only reason i can see in Facebraker's or maligaro's as a temporary thing if u lack currency..
It's is written in my guide that acuity is a must for this build cause the build's concept is survivability not DPS, but nevertheless it deliveres more DPS then most DPS builds))
"
Dzz1rt wrote:
Spoiler
"
Deppoo wrote:

Or a defensive setup:

Hey m8,Good suuggestion and this setup is the one i want to have most(ele weakness curse) but on acuity.. iF i had one pair, i would change my amulet for the untistun one with+1 curses corrupt, that would be the best variant possible..Cause untistan is the only defencive aspect the build lacks..But the price they ask for them...3-4 mirrors.. no,thx.
Truth to tell the main thing about the build is it's survivability, not tooltip DPS. If i wanted DPs i would just play some glasscanon build like Signalshot by Cap, that has about 15-20% more DPS then mine but about 3 times less survivability.. The problem of his build that he has life leech only on vinktar's, i tried the build and it's unreal on t15+maps with hard moods. U are very strongly mistaken about I believe we're not in the need of Acuity's instant leech from crit, as we're using vessel of vinktar.. My build first of all is for comfort, for example a can tank shaper WITHOUT vinktar's(if it get's nerfed i get it coverd). I can afford myself to play relaxed and have 1-2 sexonds freely between flasks cast.. I don't use time macroses. And to keep in mind to press vinktar's every 7 seconds or to be dead is not for me. That's why i couldn't play BV builds, those BV casts every 5 seconds made me crazy,tis not a game it's a torture..
And last question? Why do i need to trade my setup for a bit more DPS. I do kill minotaur in 3 seconds for example.. Why trying to make it 2 in exchange for more restrictions on 95+ leveling..
No thx..
The only reason i can see in Facebraker's or maligaro's as a temporary thing if u lack currency..
It's is written in my guide that acuity is a must for this build cause the build's concept is survivability not DPS, but nevertheless it deliveres more DPS then most DPS builds))

Thanks for your reply.
I understand that our damage does not needed to be increased, as a guardian kill on less then 3-4 seconds, is more then fast enough.
I also agree with you that Acuity makes it more comfortable, as you don't need to have flask up 24/7.

The setup I suggested makes it easier to increase our overall defense, without loosing DPS. Such as a defensive version with grace + hatred auras. While also having golem and blink arrow.
Blink arrow can be a life saver if used correctly.
Assuming you're able to have flasks up while in combat, I think the build will have an increased survivability with my suggestion.

You compared the leech with the Signalshot build, which has 0 life leech (LL), and only rely on vinktar. It's not completely the same as for our case, as we have LL on tree.
Instant leech is of course a big difference, but in the rare case of being out of flask, you could easily do a TS and draw back for second until hp is full again from "non-instant LL".
I've used this setup from lvl 93 to 94 (70%), no deaths for now, includes all T16 maps.

I enjoy it, and I will continue testing out different tweaks to optimize the build for my gameplay. I will keep you informed of future possible changes.
"
Deppoo wrote:

Thanks for your reply.
I understand that our damage does not needed to be increased, as a guardian kill on less then 3-4 seconds, is more then fast enough.
I also agree with you that Acuity makes it more comfortable, as you don't need to have flask up 24/7.

The setup I suggested makes it easier to increase our overall defense, without loosing DPS. Such as a defensive version with grace + hatred auras. While also having golem and blink arrow.
Blink arrow can be a life saver if used correctly.
Assuming you're able to have flasks up while in combat, I think the build will have an increased survivability with my suggestion.

You compared the leech with the Signalshot build, which has 0 life leech (LL), and only rely on vinktar. It's not completely the same as for our case, as we have LL on tree.
Instant leech is of course a big difference, but in the rare case of being out of flask, you could easily do a TS and draw back for second until hp is full again from "non-instant LL".
I've used this setup from lvl 93 to 94 (70%), no deaths for now, includes all T16 maps.

I enjoy it, and I will continue testing out different tweaks to optimize the build for my gameplay. I will keep you informed of future possible changes.

Well, i really need grace on double reflect maps ONLY, and they are once in 500 wich a worth running and trouble..)) So why do i need it? Truth to tell i seldom switch to hatred from haste ... On shaper run's only i'am afraid..
I use 3 auras: AM on blashpemy/hatred or haste/HoA simmultaniously...
I'd say the blink arrow is a useless gem after, let's say 8000 hp (9100 is my hp atm), as the only thing that can kill u is a oneshot or 2-3 4k+ blows in a row..Only several sources are capable of doing such damage in the game, and i know about all. So the only thing that can kill me is being inattentive on those several sources))
About leech..Seriously m8. Life leech without instant leech is THE SAME as NO LL. No difference at all. I am not playing at the border of the screen, the build is a bruiser, a face tank.. If we get hit buy Smth on t15+ , 150% q+ double beyond maps with few hard sextances on? Ur kidding? U will be dead in a moment if trying to play my playstile not the usual rnger at the screeen border way.., it will be hard to use a blink arrrow even... We are talking about different playstiles i am sure, that's why u don't understand me.
Truth to tell i don't know how u live on hard map mods, i suppose u don't run them to level, cause i do get some heavy blows for 5-7k damage occasionally..
Btw if u think about DPS, u will get more damage if u get+1 Facebrakers, let AM be,and get+4 elighten. U would be able to get HoA as ur 3-rd aura.
Привет.Я тебе писал в игре,посмотри моего чара.Дамаг очень мал.Понимаю,что еще лвл не высокий и камни 18-19 лвл,но всё же.Если у тебя в городе без бафов 150к дпс,то у меня сейчас 27.Не думаю,что если вкачаю 1-2лвла камням,у меня урон на 100к поднимется.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/vasper875/characters

Персонаж Whisper_My_Name

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info