[2.6] Norse's Earthquake Slayer / Budget Viable / Guardian & Shaper Farmable

"
Mech_ wrote:
Could someone take at my profile and tell me what I should work on? I think Rings/Ammy are top priority IMO. Doing Dried Lake runs right now and I seem pretty squishy like life leech isn't doing all that great.

I know I'm only 61 with BoL and EH Ascendancies atm..Just feel like I'm losing the will to carry on here.

Any suggestions would be great!

Why do you have a rapid decay in your main EQ link when you don't have any bleed or poison? Easy fix, swap the rapid decay with a poison support, should boost your dps by quite a lot, and you don't have to change colors (it's also in the guide).

Also, i would make it a priority to get your ancestral warchief set up asap. It is mandatory to have for this build as EQ is not good single target.
I'm stupid. sorry
Last edited by KCIV on Mar 10, 2017, 10:00:16 PM
How's this build compared to Ngamahu Cyclone Build
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1819239/page/1

Trying to find a good league starter. Can't decide between Norse's EQ or the Ngamahu Cyclone.
My main concerns
- with Ngamahu I was concerned about the price of the amulet that seems pretty important to the build. I read one can do the build obviously without it and work towards it, but it's expensive.
- with Ngamahu I love how you don't have to worry about linking or a 6L for a long time.
- with EQ having to worry about the off-colors of such an important core chest, I didn't really want to have to worry about such an expensive piece in the long run along with a Disfavour & linking both of them.

Both seem fun, just wanted opinions please!
"
Cahelms wrote:
How's this build compared to Ngamahu Cyclone Build
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1819239/page/1

Trying to find a good league starter. Can't decide between Norse's EQ or the Ngamahu Cyclone.
My main concerns
- with Ngamahu I was concerned about the price of the amulet that seems pretty important to the build. I read one can do the build obviously without it and work towards it, but it's expensive.
- with Ngamahu I love how you don't have to worry about linking or a 6L for a long time.
- with EQ having to worry about the off-colors of such an important core chest, I didn't really want to have to worry about such an expensive piece in the long run along with a Disfavour & linking both of them.

Both seem fun, just wanted opinions please!

From what you just stated it sounds like you don't want to play Earthquake lol
Going to use this build as an Uber Lab farmer. Wouldn't it make sense to get Iron Reflexes for that? As Izaro pretty much only deals physical damage, the physical damage reduction would be much more helpful to survive those potential one hits than chance to evade. Especially as both Atziris Step and Cospris give us a massive amount of evasion.

Any thoughts? Worth it to invest 3 points for that?
Last edited by Mecielle on Mar 11, 2017, 5:24:40 AM
Thank you for the reply blekotacz. Got myself an Uul Neto now and i felt the reduce attack speed so i spec into a few axe attack speed nodes temporarily till i get my atziri. Now my problem is coloring my 6 socketed 5 linked Cospri's. For a 6 socket the vorici calculator says 100 chrome per try for 3R1B1G but when i look at the calculation for a 5 socket its only 4 per try so I'm thinking of buying a jeweller prophecy to resocket it to 5. Does the propechy ensure a 5 socket only?
I'm confused about how you generate endurance charges. You use charge on stun support, but how are you stunning? I'm probably missing something very obvious. It gets annoying casting enduring cry all the time, so what could I do to generate them as I attack/kill/whatever?

Thanks in advance.
Hi, thanks for your build.

Possible face tank uber lab with max buff with your build ?
"
Lycai wrote:
I'm confused about how you generate endurance charges. You use charge on stun support, but how are you stunning? I'm probably missing something very obvious. It gets annoying casting enduring cry all the time, so what could I do to generate them as I attack/kill/whatever?

Thanks in advance.

Not sure about the mechanics, but Leap is counting as a stun when it lands on mobs which gives you a charge.
"
Kapaya wrote:
"
Lycai wrote:

Thanks in advance.

Not sure about the mechanics, but Leap is counting as a stun when it lands on mobs which gives you a charge.

Interesting...thank you. I had been looking all over for how that could generate a charge. Weird.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info