[2.6] Norse's Earthquake Slayer / Budget Viable / Guardian & Shaper Farmable

"
Mecielle wrote:

As you observed, using both without a Cospris or +1 curse Amulet is a waste. Until you get a Cospris run Herald of Ash with either Vulnerabilty or Temp Chains. The choice is yours. If you need more damage, take Vulnerability. If you have enough damage for the moment, use Temp Chains for the defensive version.

And when you have some currency, upgrade your Weapon to Uul-Netol's Embrace. Will be an insane boost with the basic damage and bleed on hit. Even more so if you decide to run Vulnerability as your first curse.

It is much cheaper to get than a Cospris and imho gives the bigger boost to your char.

Thank you for the expanded answer. Very appreciate.

I didn't even know about this weapon in game :D And you give me good alternative to play before i'll get atziri axe. Using for now Kaom Axe - cuz he's culling very good to make Coup De Grace :D on 10%.

And 1 more quetion have - what gems better +quality first ? Earthquake + for % phys damage and all red gems i guess ?
"
blekotacz wrote:
You are wrong. You must stack attack speed to achive attack speed idealy +0,01 sec slower then EQ duration. This is your only limitation regardig attack speec, if you hit faster then EQ is aftershocking, you are missing a lot of dps. So try to close up APS with the EQ duration as close as possible.

I just started to using blood rage and boy ... its a paradise. i still dont have disfavour co i have 0,9 APS uul netol, and this extra speed is rly life improvement + more dmg.

---

Does anybody tryed runing Witchfire brew and another aura ... hatred or HoA?

Well, with our perma onslaught attack speed really isnt that important until you get the helm enchantment. If you get all the attack speed nodes on the tree + 20% from onslaught it is actually very hard to not hit faster than the aftershocks come.

Currently I am at 0.64s attack time and 0.59s skill duration of EQ while Onlaught is active. I am about to get some more attack speed nodes though, so it should come pretty close to perfect then.

When I switch to the much faster Disfavour the Uber Lab enchant is actually needed to catch up to the attack time.

"
justinmysoul wrote:

I didn't even know about this weapon in game :D And you give me good alternative to play before i'll get atziri axe. Using for now Kaom Axe - cuz he's culling very good to make Coup De Grace :D on 10%.

And 1 more quetion have - what gems better +quality first ? Earthquake + for % phys damage and all red gems i guess ?

The Culling Strike on Kaoms Primacy does nothing for you. It is a normal Culling Strike, that means you kill an enemy that has under 10% life. Your ascendancy "Bane of Legends" kills an anemy that has under 20% life. It is a better Culling Strike.

As for gems, well I would go for Less Duration and Rapid Decay to quality first. For the faster aftershocks
Last edited by Mecielle on Mar 10, 2017, 5:29:33 PM
The build is fun but budget viable realy??
"
Nickyjms wrote:

Well, what is fun differs from person to person.

But yea, it is a great league starter because it will with inexpensive gear get you into the areas where you can start farming for the better and more expensive gear. That is the definition of a budget viable league starter mate. If you expected to be crazy OP with shit gear you were delusional.
"
Mecielle wrote:
"
Nickyjms wrote:

Well, what is fun differs from person to person.

But yea, it is a great league starter because it will with inexpensive gear get you into the areas where you can start farming for the better and more expensive gear. That is the definition of a budget viable league starter mate. If you expected to be crazy OP with shit gear you were delusional.

Everyone has their own theory about what is "viable". And i agree that this is budget "viable", but im just saying there are alot of builds that do two times better with less effort. Personal experience trying this as a budget version was more of a pain than a joy.
Last edited by keroksi on Mar 10, 2017, 6:30:21 PM
I'm doing a bit of an edited tree? TierX character https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/KCIV/characters

Do you think converting evasion to armor is a good idea? The cosrpi's has me worried about life. (so many uniques with helm and chest being unique)
Last edited by KCIV on Mar 10, 2017, 6:45:47 PM
"
blekotacz wrote:
"
aykay317 wrote:

I don't think attack speed is needed for EQ builds... So a big part of getting bloodrage is nullified.

I haven't found the need for any golems after i got my core 5l setups.. I never found golems useful in endgame, only useful when leveling.

You are wrong. You must stack attack speed to achive attack speed idealy +0,01 sec slower then EQ duration. This is your only limitation regardig attack speec, if you hit faster then EQ is aftershocking, you are missing a lot of dps. So try to close up APS with the EQ duration as close as possible.

I just started to using blood rage and boy ... its a paradise. i still dont have disfavour co i have 0,9 APS uul netol, and this extra speed is rly life improvement + more dmg.

---

Does anybody tryed runing Witchfire brew and another aura ... hatred or HoA?

Yeah, that's what i meant. I have a disfavour tho so my attack speed is very fast. I don't need any more because im getting like 2-3 attacks between EQ aftershocks
"
justinmysoul wrote:
"
Mecielle wrote:

As you observed, using both without a Cospris or +1 curse Amulet is a waste. Until you get a Cospris run Herald of Ash with either Vulnerabilty or Temp Chains. The choice is yours. If you need more damage, take Vulnerability. If you have enough damage for the moment, use Temp Chains for the defensive version.

And when you have some currency, upgrade your Weapon to Uul-Netol's Embrace. Will be an insane boost with the basic damage and bleed on hit. Even more so if you decide to run Vulnerability as your first curse.

It is much cheaper to get than a Cospris and imho gives the bigger boost to your char.

As Mecielle said, i would save up for a Ull-Embrace as your next big upgrade. The bleed effect is such a huge dps increase for your EQ as well as your AW totem with bloodlust. Remember you don't need bloodlust linked to AW until you get your bleed axe, so until you get bleed, I'd suggest a added fire damage.

Also, when you get your ascendancy, the culling won't matter because you get it from the slayer talents.
"
KCIV wrote:
I'm doing a bit of an edited tree? TierX character https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/KCIV/characters

Do you think converting evasion to armor is a good idea? The cosrpi's has me worried about life. (so many uniques with helm and chest being unique)

your profile is private
"
aykay317 wrote:
"
KCIV wrote:

your profile is private

Fixed Apologies, didn't know it was.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info