[2.6] Norse's Earthquake Slayer / Budget Viable / Guardian & Shaper Farmable

"
keroksi wrote:
This is maybe the worst league starter build i have tried (and i have tried ALOT.)
So my advice would be that if you are not willing to make a lot of money by trading and getting the 10ex axe + chest with 5-6links in them, DO NOT BOTHER.

Started the league yesterday, getting into maps in a couple of hours from now no problem, running on these shit :
Spoiler

and doing perfectly fine till now, saving up for Ul Netul's and then Disfavor.
Of course it's not a dual pizza stick build, but for it's end-game prospects it's a very good starter build.

"
aykay317 wrote:
"
vladimars wrote:
What do you guys think about adding either flame golem or blood rage to the final build? As ways to increase damage a little bit. Or both but i'm not sure how that would work. Blood rage offers a nice chunk of leach and attack speed, plus frenzy charges which is grand total of 32% attack speed, 1.2% leech, and 12% more damage (Also the more damage will double dip in poison/bleed and increasing the initial hit). Seems like a lot of damage to not take and the damage per second is completely negated by our life regen, not even considering the leech. There are also some damage nodes 2-3 passive points away that we could potentially drop a little life for (if I feel like I need more damage)

The only thing I could think of was using another unset ring for one of them, or dropping the CWDT setup. Maybe linking flame golem to blind?

Flame Golem-Blind-Bloodrage-?

Does increased duration increase the time of blind or the abilities that the flame golem uses? If not you could put vaal lighting trap there or enduring cry, potentially freeing up a ring.

I don't think attack speed is needed for EQ builds... So a big part of getting bloodrage is nullified.

I haven't found the need for any golems after i got my core 5l setups.. I never found golems useful in endgame, only useful when leveling.

I do kinda agree on the golems, the buff isn't amazing. However, more attack speed isn't gonna hurt, sure the eq does a large portion of the damage, but stacking more poisons and life leeches (along with the damage of the hit itself) isn't gonna hurt at all. I might just run two unset rings, I don't think the innate bonus a ring gives will beat out 12% more damage, not even including the attack speed and leech. Also our single target with the totem will appreciate the attack speed and more damage multiplier a lot.

Also mobility with leap slam.
Last edited by vladimars on Mar 10, 2017, 1:40:04 PM
Coloring the Cospris is a fuckin pain... Do not make the same mistake I made and assume the ~160c for a 5 linked Cospris Will is all... You need to plan for at least another 100c+ for chromatics.

EDIT: Took 1200 chromatics. Maybe just my bad rng, because calculator said 800chrom on average.
Last edited by Mecielle on Mar 10, 2017, 2:15:02 PM
"
Mecielle wrote:
Coloring the Cospris is a fuckin pain... Do not make the same mistake I made and assume the ~160c for a 5 linked Cospris Will is all... You need to plan for at least another 100c+ for chromatics.

EDIT: Took 1200 chromatics. Maybe just my bad rng, because calculator said 800chrom on average.

Yep, that was a huge huge pain in BSC. Also the GGBB combination on something with armor or eva/armor is horrible too. Pretty much one of the reasons I didn't want to do the build again
Could someone take at my profile and tell me what I should work on? I think Rings/Ammy are top priority IMO. Doing Dried Lake runs right now and I seem pretty squishy like life leech isn't doing all that great.

I know I'm only 61 with BoL and EH Ascendancies atm..Just feel like I'm losing the will to carry on here.

Any suggestions would be great!
"
Mech_ wrote:
Could someone take at my profile and tell me what I should work on? I think Rings/Ammy are top priority IMO. Doing Dried Lake runs right now and I seem pretty squishy like life leech isn't doing all that great.

I know I'm only 61 with BoL and EH Ascendancies atm..Just feel like I'm losing the will to carry on here.

Set up the gems on your boots, use AoE gem on your armor you have a blue socket free, upgrade your amu/rings. Go for that jewel socket below Sancity and get a jewel defensive or offensive.
"
pantelisf wrote:
"
Mech_ wrote:

Set up the gems on your boots, use AoE gem on your armor you have a blue socket free, upgrade your amu/rings. Go for that jewel socket below Sancity and get a jewel defensive or offensive.

Yeah i was in the middle of changing things out. AoE in chest is done. Boots are just Blasph/Vuln atm since I can only run 1 curse.

I'll take a look at life/res rings and a high int ammy and pickup that jewel slot. Thanks!
Can somebody tell me. 2 curses doesn't work together if you don't have cospri will ? I have belly of the beast

So how it's work cuz i saw some minions have temporal chains effect, some vulnerability ?

And what i need to use now befor i'll get cospri ? Vul or temp chains ?
"
justinmysoul wrote:
Can somebody tell me. 2 curses doesn't work together if you don't have cospri will ? I have belly of the beast

So how it's work cuz i saw some minions have temporal chains effect, some vulnerability ?

And what i need to use now befor i'll get cospri ? Vul or temp chains ?

As you observed, using both without a Cospris or +1 curse Amulet is a waste. Until you get a Cospris run Herald of Ash with either Vulnerabilty or Temp Chains. The choice is yours. If you need more damage, take Vulnerability. If you have enough damage for the moment, use Temp Chains for the defensive version.

And when you have some currency, upgrade your Weapon to Uul-Netol's Embrace. Will be an insane boost with the basic damage and bleed on hit. Even more so if you decide to run Vulnerability as your first curse.

It is much cheaper to get than a Cospris and imho gives the bigger boost to your char.
Last edited by Mecielle on Mar 10, 2017, 4:33:29 PM
"
aykay317 wrote:

I don't think attack speed is needed for EQ builds... So a big part of getting bloodrage is nullified.

I haven't found the need for any golems after i got my core 5l setups.. I never found golems useful in endgame, only useful when leveling.

You are wrong. You must stack attack speed to achive attack speed idealy +0,01 sec slower then EQ duration. This is your only limitation regardig attack speec, if you hit faster then EQ is aftershocking, you are missing a lot of dps. So try to close up APS with the EQ duration as close as possible.

I just started to using blood rage and boy ... its a paradise. i still dont have disfavour co i have 0,9 APS uul netol, and this extra speed is rly life improvement + more dmg.

---

Does anybody tryed runing Witchfire brew and another aura ... hatred or HoA?
Last edited by blekotacz on Mar 10, 2017, 4:36:27 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info