[2.6] Norse's Earthquake Slayer / Budget Viable / Guardian & Shaper Farmable

i'm curious about this build.
could you please provide some videos of shaper runs?
is it possible to take lacerate instead of Earthquake ?
What curse and aura would you use without cospri?
"

You could find in his past broadcast which he did free shaper runs
https://www.twitch.tv/norse_tv/videos/all
"
Aryjna wrote:
What curse and aura would you use without cospri?

Herald of Ash and Hatred most likely
IGN: @Norse
"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54xjLLyH3QY Build is a bit outdated then, that was without cospri's and less damage that I have now
Do you think this axe is worth enchanting with bleed and 5 link? The base damage is not that good but its 446 pdps and has the socket bonus. Wondering if theres any chance i could do uber atziri with it, or if i should keep looking for something better to enchant.

"
Aryjna wrote:
Do you think this axe is worth enchanting with bleed and 5 link? The base damage is not that good but its 446 pdps and has the socket bonus. Wondering if theres any chance i could do uber atziri with it, or if i should keep looking for something better to enchant.

Bleed on hit is a prefix and that already has 3 prefixes sadly mate, also I wouldn't suggest attempting atziri unless you had a Disfavour or better, It requires a LOT of damage.
"
norseman21 wrote:
"
Aryjna wrote:

Bleed on hit is a prefix and that already has 3 prefixes sadly mate, also I wouldn't suggest attempting atziri unless you had a Disfavour or better, It requires a LOT of damage.

Thanks. I suppose there is no way to avoid buying a disfavour. Which is probably going to take quite long to farm.
hey, can u give a more detailed stats of your character? Armour/evasion, how do you tank daresso in colloseum ? Is the wormflask mandatory?

my gear

Spoiler

Since i have no cospris i use witchfire to apply vulnerability if needed (actally everything dies besides hard bosses nearly instant).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info