[2.6] Norse's Earthquake Slayer / Budget Viable / Guardian & Shaper Farmable

"
Seriouscatt wrote:
Anyone able to give me some help? I have pretty much the same problem as most that my damage is fairly low. I have about an 8k tooltip and cant outleech or kill uber izaro quick enough.

Have a 5L hezmana's and a 5L belly of the beast(both running the suggested gem setup, I am testing cyclone)

Any tips would be really helpful. I have about a 150c budget if I sell my belly as well for any recommended upgrades

An Atziri's Promise would be the easiest upgrade. It's a solid dps flask for 3c. A Lion's Roar flask is also a large dps increase for something like 25c. Your gems aren't in but I don't recommend using poison support until your gear gets better(like when you have double-dipping jewels). Use added fire dmg over poison at your gear level. Also Hatred+Herald of Ash>double blasphemy without cospris
Who can show their defence and offence tabs and link their chars & gear?
I've updated my privacy settings, any help with improving my damage would be awesome. I can't seem to get enough damage, but I feel tanky enough. I'm not sure how to increase my damage from here, my tooltip for EQ is currently at 7.5k ish on average with a 5l cospris. Bosses just seem to take forever to kill, and mapping with friends makes me pretty much useless. Tips on improving my build would be greatly appreciated!
"
I've updated my privacy settings, any help with improving my damage would be awesome. I can't seem to get enough damage, but I feel tanky enough. I'm not sure how to increase my damage from here, my tooltip for EQ is currently at 7.5k ish on average with a 5l cospris. Bosses just seem to take forever to kill, and mapping with friends makes me pretty much useless. Tips on improving my build would be greatly appreciated!

I'm far from being a pro or a good advisor on builds but I looked at your items and skilltree and the only thing I can tell is that I think you're losing a lot of axe and two handed damage nodes.

I'm building a similar character, but following the tree posted by ANALizKALa (http://www.poeurl.com/69U) and have 13k tooltip EQ damage and 2.4k HP (doing act 2 merciless right now and going for a lot of life nodes from now on).

Lvl 60 with these items:

Maybe getting the damage nodes in the bottom of the tree will help you :).
whoever is having dps problem's the thing you are missing is the bleed

once you get your vuln going rare 300 pdps axe with bleed > kaoms and hezmana's

make sure to get lion's roar aswell for extra bleed damage (knockback)
"
dckyta wrote:
whoever is having dps problem's the thing you are missing is the bleed

once you get your vuln going rare 300 pdps axe with bleed > kaoms and hezmana's

make sure to get lion's roar aswell for extra bleed damage (knockback)

Anyway to get bleed other than Atziri axe or craft it onto an axe with a high level master? Only thing I'm worried about getting once I hit end game. I won't be double dipping into damage if I'm only poisoning and not causing bleed too, losing a ton of DPS in the process.
I've been using these uniques before I transition over to disfavour/cospri's

damage doesn't seem to be an issue, Granted I haven't been able to push higher content, my progression through the atlas hasn't been good.
I seem to be struggling with defenses.

I die way too often in my opinion. Any tips?

Damage wise I think I'm doing ok. But highest I've done so far is T8.

I wanted to give Atiziri a try, any tips for a new player?

What's decent DPS on EQ and AW? Should I use double curse since I'm struggling with surviving or should i use Herald of Ashes and Hatred?

Should I swap EQ to Concentrated Effect Support on boss fights ?
Last edited by sykur on Mar 8, 2017, 4:00:29 PM
Dude you only have unique items...
Have you ever read this forum post?!
WTF!
That's really constructive criticism.

First of all, I'm new to this game.
Secondly, why wouldn't I wear a unique if it is better than a rare item I had beforehand?
Also, I love how easy it is for you to criticize without providing any useful and meaningful information, are you 12 years old?

Not to mention you haven't answered a single question of mine.

Those unique items were fairly cheap compared to rare items with similar stats considering the unique item usually provide you with additional "power".
Last edited by sykur on Mar 8, 2017, 4:38:04 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info