[2.6] Norse's Earthquake Slayer / Budget Viable / Guardian & Shaper Farmable

Can anyone help me with my build? I feel like I'm decently tanky right now, but my damage seems pretty weak. Most mobs take 2-3 EQs to kill, and my tooltip has 7k dps on EQ. Mapping alone feels alright, but w/ 1 or more people I suddenly can't clear anything well at all, and contribute very little to bosses. Bosses also feel pretty long, even w/ my 8k dps AW.
nvm
Last edited by jfieger on Mar 7, 2017, 4:26:59 PM
"
Can anyone help me with my build? I feel like I'm decently tanky right now, but my damage seems pretty weak. Most mobs take 2-3 EQs to kill, and my tooltip has 7k dps on EQ. Mapping alone feels alright, but w/ 1 or more people I suddenly can't clear anything well at all, and contribute very little to bosses. Bosses also feel pretty long, even w/ my 8k dps AW.

I can give you a hand. Your character is private however, so I can't take a look.
"
Hey there and thanks for the build, im currently leveling this in the new league i have a quick question. Which nodes should i be taking in the axe cluster on the far left in your, you have 2 different trees one in the leveling tips and one in the passives.
The one in the leveling tips takes cleaving, while the one in the passives takes slaughter. Should i be taking cleaving for leveling and then respec to slaughter? If so what level would you recommend doing that at. If not which of the two trees is correct?

I also had a question about that as well. For now though, I am specced for cleaving, as I feel it provides more DPS overall. Would love some clarification about that aswell.
Should I buy a cospris or disfavour axe first?

Currently have a 5-L cospri which is ok, but my DPS is lacking to do full key runs (even with a max roll kaom's primacy axe 220% phys) and 30% increased vulnerability curse effect on helm.

I feel like I made a mistake not getting the disfavor first any advice would be appreciated.
Last edited by vBlitzO on Mar 8, 2017, 12:48:00 AM
"
vBlitzO wrote:

Currently have a 5-L cospri which is ok, but my DPS is lacking to do full key runs (even with a max roll kaom's primacy axe 220% phys) and 30% increased vulnerability curse effect on helm.

I feel like I made a mistake not getting the disfavor first any advice would be appreciated.

If you're already running a Cospris, then grab the Disfavour. Alternatively, a Hezmana's Bloodlust is a decent jump up from a Kaoms, and only costs a few chaos (bit more if you want it five/six linked). Disfavour will be significantly more DPS though, both in terms of raw weapon damage, and being able to use Bloodlust in your totem set up.
I'm following the build but I'm not sure why my damage is pretty bad. Magic/rare mobs take sometime. I find it hard progressing especially towards the Cospri's and Disfavor
"
vBlitzO wrote:

If you have a 5L cospri's, wouldn't that be like having a 6 slot anyways? Since it frees up the poison gem slot..

I would save up for a disfavour personally
Here is my build i changed some stuff... for now not bad killed uber itzaro and normal atziri at lvl 86 with a 4 link EQ and 5 link warchief
Spoiler
Anyone able to give me some help? I have pretty much the same problem as most that my damage is fairly low. I have about an 8k tooltip and cant outleech or kill uber izaro quick enough.

Have a 5L hezmana's and a 5L belly of the beast(both running the suggested gem setup, I am testing cyclone)

Any tips would be really helpful. I have about a 150c budget if I sell my belly as well for any recommended upgrades

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info