[2.6] Norse's Earthquake Slayer / Budget Viable / Guardian & Shaper Farmable

"
ANALizKALa wrote:
you can grab that claster of leeching

so you just grab that whole cluster of nodes in the bottom right, but you still need additional mana leech from necklace or gloves? would that cluster alone not be enough to sustain mana pool?
And there is for sure one mana leech node that is not taken according to the skill tree in the guide. I'm still not sure how that is possible.
"
d1knb4ws wrote:
And there is for sure one mana leech node that is not taken according to the skill tree in the guide. I'm still not sure how that is possible.

Tree was constructed with the old skill tree and while the site updated the skill tree, the link didn't. To go to that cluster now essentially costs you 1 extra skill point or you're obligated to path through 3 mana leech nodes.
So how id the builf eorking thid league? Ajyone hit mapping so far?
So I'm having a pretty good time with this build so far (playing HC) - I'm not following it exactly but pretty closely. I'm a little uncertain about where to go next - should I get any of the leech nodes in the lower right (vitality void)? I've seen people pick up hematophagy too.

I need to reorganize my gems and get my endurance charges back in here. Should I try to 5link my hezmanas?

Replying to save
IGN: xTattered (Please pm me to reply to an offer)
"
freaker811 wrote:
So I'm having a pretty good time with this build so far (playing HC) - I'm not following it exactly but pretty closely. I'm a little uncertain about where to go next - should I get any of the leech nodes in the lower right (vitality void)? I've seen people pick up hematophagy too.

may i know your EQ and warchief tooltip dps?
Last edited by robojhao4 on Mar 6, 2017, 4:48:56 AM
"
freaker811 wrote:

may i know your EQ dps?
So far this build is doing pretty good for me in new league. So far reached shaped strands and not having much problem clearing it. Cleared uber lab aswell, although my defences are quite low yet, so i can't really risk letting izaro buff up to get full keys, no problem with facetanking Argus however.

I have also done a few changes - using two-handed mace instead of axe and not using increased AoE gem in my setup, since it kinda felt like lackluster after changes. Also something to keep in mind is that Ice crash is also a very viable option. Links for it would be Ice crash - WED - Added fire - Melee phys - FA

Also thinking of changing to Tidebreaker mace when I save up some currency. Int and End charge generation looks great on it, while DPS is nearly the same as my Kongor's with near perfect rolls

Spoiler
with the life lech should i get man lech to get to it or get the dex near it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info