[2.6] Norse's Earthquake Slayer / Budget Viable / Guardian & Shaper Farmable

"
arcadnii wrote:
Waste of curenсy. 20 ex build and such low dps. I've invested almost everything I could in 6L disfavour. With such a powerfull unique item I thought it's gona rape every boss untill endgame. But it sucks! Low dps, low life huge stats gear and chromatic requirements. I could've done something like that with 20c gear or even cheaper and SF. Doting disfavour build. Worst combination of price and profit so far in my poe life.

I hope the setup on your profile is not the one you are actualy using lol. First you are only lvl 81. Your gems are messed up. 3link earthquake with a 6link warchef that have some gems used for earthquake and not warchef like less duration and rapid decay. Are you switching between your warchef and your earthquake on the same 6 link? No cwdt setup no enhance on your curse.no vaal lightning trap.Lol no wonder why you struggle so bad. Make a proper gems setup before crying

here some tips.make your cospri 5 link and use your warchef with a proper gem setup on it and keep earthquake on your disfavor.if you switch earthquake and warchef you actualy miss half the single target dmg on the build.you need a proper setup for both skill.make your blasphemy double curse 4link with enhance.make a 4link cast when dmg taken setup with ball lightning+blind+vaal lightning trap. use your vaal lightning trap to burst down boss and keep a concentrated effect on the side to switch on your earthquake for boss.remouve your useless shit gem like flame golem blood rage hatred(your are double curse so why you still have hatred on your gear).why do you have a poison gem on your 3link earthquake?you are using cospri wich poison on every hit....you also have disfavor so make use of the bleed and use bloodlust for your warchef setup (ancestral warchef+bloodlust+meele phy dmg+conc effect+faster atk) just with that on your cospri+earthquake on your disfavor you will double your dps.buy a lion roar flask also.its a very important utility flask for that build.more dmg and knowback that make monster unable to hit you and help triger bleed

overall yes the build cost a lot, you need lot of +stats on gear (you can use a few +30 stats in passive until you get those gear so its not that bad). the dps seem a bit lacking for the gear investisement but look at OP, he did kill uber atziri and shaper with it so its still fine. even without top gear there still plenty of good and cheap way to build it and doing just fine.this build is far from bad.your setup is just awfull and you went full retard on 1 gear without doing the proper setup.

Last edited by zakariusqc on Dec 28, 2016, 4:45:45 PM
Hi norse.

This build is so nice, i started this league as i marauder jaggernaut to farm uberlab i made a lot of money.Then i saw your stream and next day i rerolled to slayer.
I almost one shot everything ,uber izaro takes me like 10 secs ,ive never have so much fun gonna try shaper soon but i think with my gear is no problem.

cheers Wickd.
I'm going to try this build as a berserker with vaal pact. Should be worse for mapping due to the loss of inc aoe and onslaught but stronger for bossing thanks to vp.
Good stuff, but i would like to get some help on what should i try and get next to upgrade this even further.

Ps. loving that with only 3-4 gem swaps this build works for flicker and cyclone so no multiple characters needed :)

IGN: Azykriel
"
zakariusqc wrote:
"
arcadnii wrote:
Waste of curenсy. 20 ex build and such low dps. I've invested almost everything I could in 6L disfavour. With such a powerfull unique item I thought it's gona rape every boss untill endgame. But it sucks! Low dps, low life huge stats gear and chromatic requirements. I could've done something like that with 20c gear or even cheaper and SF. Doting disfavour build. Worst combination of price and profit so far in my poe life.

I hope the setup on your profile is not the one you are actualy using lol. First you are only lvl 81. Your gems are messed up. 3link earthquake with a 6link warchef that have some gems used for earthquake and not warchef like less duration and rapid decay. Are you switching between your warchef and your earthquake on the same 6 link? No cwdt setup no enhance on your curse.no vaal lightning trap.Lol no wonder why you struggle so bad. Make a proper gems setup before crying

here some tips.make your cospri 5 link and use your warchef with a proper gem setup on it and keep earthquake on your disfavor.if you switch earthquake and warchef you actualy miss half the single target dmg on the build.you need a proper setup for both skill.make your blasphemy double curse 4link with enhance.make a 4link cast when dmg taken setup with ball lightning+blind+vaal lightning trap. use your vaal lightning trap to burst down boss and keep a concentrated effect on the side to switch on your earthquake for boss.remouve your useless shit gem like flame golem blood rage hatred(your are double curse so why you still have hatred on your gear).why do you have a poison gem on your 3link earthquake?you are using cospri wich poison on every hit....you also have disfavor so make use of the bleed and use bloodlust for your warchef setup (ancestral warchef+bloodlust+meele phy dmg+conc effect+faster atk) just with that on your cospri+earthquake on your disfavor you will double your dps.buy a lion roar flask also.its a very important utility flask for that build.more dmg and knowback that make monster unable to hit you and help triger bleed

overall yes the build cost a lot, you need lot of +stats on gear (you can use a few +30 stats in passive until you get those gear so its not that bad). the dps seem a bit lacking for the gear investisement but look at OP, he did kill uber atziri and shaper with it so its still fine. even without top gear there still plenty of good and cheap way to build it and doing just fine.this build is far from bad.your setup is just awfull and you went full retard on 1 gear without doing the proper setup.

I'm not an idiot. That's already different gear. I had 5L cospri but I spent more then a thousand chromatics and didn't get needed RRRBG colours. I've got very expensive jewelry to match int and dex requirements from my other build. Of course I had to switch to warchief as argus instantly oneshoted me on maps. I don't like CWDT setup and don't use it because it's useless against oneshots and does not help with ele damage. Ok I didn't get roar and could not afford to spent more 3-4 ex to get perfect jewelry to run 20 Lvl of curses with enhanse but that's the only 2 things missing in the gear.
I was running hatred plus vulnerability and it was better then poison setup even with useless poison and rapid decay gems. On 80+ levels and plus 2 level to supported gems that makes my 18lvl gems already 20lvl some builds have 10 or even 20 times more dps then this one (I'm not talking about tooltip dps). I'm not that skilled player to dodge with no deaths every boss including shaper with low dps and hp for hours. I need at least damage to beat more or less endgame content. I don't need that build, to die on 12 tier maps. I can do the same thing with every budget piece of shit from liftingnerd costing me 5c. Investing a lot into gear and getting poison and bleed from cospri and disfavour did't help me much. The boost is too small. 20 ex price is inadequate to waste time and money in this build. I could make an immortal bv build or million dps bladeflurry and get it twice cheaper.
"
arcadnii wrote:
"
zakariusqc wrote:
"
arcadnii wrote:

I'm not an idiot. That's already different gear. I had 5L cospri but I spent more then a thousand chromatics and didn't get needed RRRBG colours. I've got very expensive jewelry to match int and dex requirements from my other build. Of course I had to switch to warchief as argus instantly oneshoted me on maps. I don't like CWDT setup and don't use it because it's useless against oneshots and does not help with ele damage. Ok I didn't get roar and could not afford to spent more 3-4 ex to get perfect jewelry to run 20 Lvl of curses with enhanse but that's the only 2 things missing in the gear.
I was running hatred plus vulnerability and it was better then poison setup even with useless poison and rapid decay gems. On 80+ levels and plus 2 level to supported gems that makes my 18lvl gems already 20lvl some builds have 10 or even 20 times more dps then this one (I'm not talking about tooltip dps). I'm not that skilled player to dodge with no deaths every boss including shaper with low dps and hp for hours. I need at least damage to beat more or less endgame content. I don't need that build, to die on 12 tier maps. I can do the same thing with every budget piece of shit from liftingnerd costing me 5c. Investing a lot into gear and getting poison and bleed from cospri and disfavour did't help me much. The boost is too small. 20 ex price is inadequate to waste time and money in this build. I could make an immortal bv build or million dps bladeflurry and get it twice cheaper.
There has to be something you are doing wrong with the build if you think damage is not enough personally im one shotting every magic & rare there is upto t14 maps and map bosses dont really take much more either just have to Place totem and hit couple times with eq sometimes even one is enough just for the bleed and for the survivability im not even using endurance charges leech is enough to keep me on fulllife all the time. seems to me that the problem is behind the keyboard.

Sorry for my bad english.
"
arcadnii wrote:
Just noticed you were playing FlaskfinderBV last league explains alot...
"
arcadnii wrote:

Clearly you don't get the mechanics. Also this build. Is not cheap indeed. But it doesnt cost 500ex either as some other builds.

I just hit 90. Apart from Uber Atziri and Shaper I've cleared everything so far. Takes me max 5 sec to kill any t15 boss. I'm not even using Cospri or any curse yet. And half of my gear needs improvements anyway.

Is true that when i get hit it hurts quite hard. But TC with KB flask will fix that later on. I do die sometimes but as I said. is not full mirrored build. Every skill has it's price! if you want to play a 2ex totem flame build.. go ahead.
"
Azykriel wrote:
"
arcadnii wrote:
Just noticed you were playing FlaskfinderBV last league explains alot...

And what does it explain? I can't even imagine what the hell it can explain? I've played facebraker warchief and EQ berserker a league ago or essense drain and rf totem and pure rf so what does this explain to you?
Last edited by arcadnii on Dec 29, 2016, 11:26:58 AM
"
alecs87 wrote:
"
arcadnii wrote:

Clearly you don't get the mechanics. Also this build. Is not cheap indeed. But it doesnt cost 500ex either as some other builds.

I just hit 90. Apart from Uber Atziri and Shaper I've cleared everything so far. Takes me max 5 sec to kill any t15 boss. I'm not even using Cospri or any curse yet. And half of my gear needs improvements anyway.

Is true that when i get hit it hurts quite hard. But TC with KB flask will fix that later on. I do die sometimes but as I said. is not full mirrored build. Every skill has it's price! if you want to play a 2ex totem flame build.. go ahead.

What mechanic I don't get? Placing totem, hitting a boss with bleed and poison, running around him with double curses and praying not to get oneshoted in lags? What else should I do to make this build work? Get another six link or 21/20 gems? Fuck this. The only reason I took this build cause it was up to date and I already had a slayer and a six linked disfavour. I just couldn't get enough damage to kill leeching Voll at wasteland with 18-19 lvl gems in a fucking sixlink. I don't even know why this punk leeched life from me cause I had fucking Bloodless passive on the skilltree and no golems summoned or concecrated gound what does he have. I don't know whatever.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info