[2.6] Norse's Earthquake Slayer / Budget Viable / Guardian & Shaper Farmable

"
Can someone explain why vortex and vaal lightning trap are used ?

Trap for shocking bosses and vortex triggered by CWDT to slow enemies.
Hi Norse, im at level 90 with my slayer and is really a strong build 🙂
I use cyclone only for a Little test. Can you post on first page a screens with your defences and offence stats with/without buffs? I Wanna see the differences.....ty in advance 😉
Can this build farm uber lab?
Sorry if this has been asked before but why do you pick up the accuracy + onslaught axe nodes instead of the pure damage ones to the far left in the tree? Don't you get onslaught from slayer and accuracy from RT?
Thank you for build, having tons of fun so far!
"
Orlandoom wrote:
Sorry if this has been asked before but why do you pick up the accuracy + onslaught axe nodes instead of the pure damage ones to the far left in the tree? Don't you get onslaught from slayer and accuracy from RT?

that actualy a good point. would like to know this also.accuracy is wasted and onslaught if you kill rare fast enought, the nod become useless.

between, does it really worth to use 4 skill point to get that 20% curse effect increase?there 2 skill point wasted to go grab that.wouldnt it be better to just get something else instead?

"
zakariusqc wrote:
"
Orlandoom wrote:

that actualy a good point. would like to know this also.accuracy is wasted and onslaught if you kill rare fast enought, the nod become useless.

between, does it really worth to use 4 skill point to get that 20% curse effect increase?there 2 skill point wasted to go grab that.wouldnt it be better to just get something else instead?

To match my aftershock duration I needed more attackspeed on the tree and slaughter seemed the most appropriate and with the curse effectiveness, vulnerability triple dips with our damage over time so 20% curse effectiveness is better than almost any damage node on the tree.
IGN: @Norse
"
MIK1982 wrote:
Hi Norse, im at level 90 with my slayer and is really a strong build 🙂
I use cyclone only for a Little test. Can you post on first page a screens with your defences and offence stats with/without buffs? I Wanna see the differences.....ty in advance 😉

from what i saw on is uber atziri video, he had 19k earthquake without buff.what your dmg look like with cyclone?i tested it a bit myself and single target does seem much higther but clear speed is slower especialy since we have low run speed and cyclone+obstacle=pain in the ass....

norse its good to know about the inc curse effect thx. for the onslaught+accuracy nods i see. im still not there yet since i dont even have the enchant on my helm. for my bandu cruel i actualy choose atk speed so could it be enought to drop them and go for the raw phy dmg one?. between i have a question for you. do you really think the endurance charge investisment is worth it? you are using 7 (6 from tree 1 for bandit) skill point to get 4 more endurance chance that is really really annoying to keep up. we could get more life or/and the fortification nods instead of that. look at your uber atziri video. you dont even use them once so what the point?7 point is a lot that could be use somewhere else instead of those annoying endurance charge.

Last edited by zakariusqc on Dec 27, 2016, 10:49:23 PM

In city without buffs and other things cyclone is 31070dps with item rarity on blue socket
In city without buffs and other things cyclone is 49381dps with conc effect on blue socket

in hideout with conc effect and hatred is 67627dps,with atziri flask 80492dps

Yes i know the problem about obstacle, sometimes you risk to be killed because you're stuck in some object xd, i choose for now cyclone for better life leech ( more hit) , but i try again eq and see if i can do better my runs.. thx
Sup' Norsebois.

I have some questions regarding the build since I never played EQ before (yeah I know).

How's the build for HC content ? I mean compared to more classic EQ (Hatred/Hoa + WED) using Kaom's.
I'm kinda afraid the cospri's is a nono thing for HC.

What do you guys think about the Uul's axe instead of kaom's or Hezmana ?
Waste of curenсy. 20 ex build and such low dps. I've invested almost everything I could in 6L disfavour. With such a powerfull unique item I thought it's gona rape every boss untill endgame. But it sucks! Low dps, low life huge stats gear and chromatic requirements. I could've done something like that with 20c gear or even cheaper and SF. Doting disfavour build. Worst combination of price and profit so far in my poe life.
Last edited by arcadnii on Dec 28, 2016, 12:23:53 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info