[2.6] Norse's Earthquake Slayer / Budget Viable / Guardian & Shaper Farmable

"
uit wrote:
why is he not using antibleed flask?

Slayer Brutal Fervour makes you imune to bleeding while leeching.
I am a warrior. I was born to fight and death is my brother. I do not fear him. I see him in the eyes of the men and beasts that I kill. I feel him traveling beside me to this new land, this Wraeclast. He will take me to meet the ancestors when I am ready, and I am not ready.
Last edited by paranoic00 on Dec 25, 2016, 11:48:47 AM
"
G0rr wrote:
Hey guys, what you think about using Cyclone instead of EQ now that it is buffed?

Also, is this amulet any good for this build?

i don't think i worth using that amu. You're already bleed imune. A Rare amy can give much more life and stats that are quite needed. also some res.

Cyclone I think is an overall better skill vs single targets this patch. I still prefer EQ as is much more fun and I dont intend to farm end game bosses. As long as I can kill them if i want to, is good enough for me.
How about using melee physical damage on full life take place of fortify on EQ? I found slayer is full life most of time.
"
junyichow wrote:
How about using melee physical damage on full life take place of fortify on EQ? I found slayer is full life most of time.

If you just wanna kill shit faster and not worry about dieing then melee damage on full life over fortify should be fine but I wouldn't really recommend it.
IGN: @Norse
What gems do you recommend against bleed immune guardians? Even against Minotaur who is bleed and Poison immune, Bloodlust and Rapid Decay Support become useless. Maybe Added Fire and Faster Attacks. Or other idea?
"
Peernix wrote:
What gems do you recommend against bleed immune guardians? Even against Minotaur who is bleed and Poison immune, Bloodlust and Rapid Decay Support become useless. Maybe Added Fire and Faster Attacks. Or other idea?

Rapid Decay reduces duration of EQ aftershock, so it's not entire useless. You can swap out totem's bloodlust for Added Fire.
"
Dispossession wrote:
"
Peernix wrote:

Rapid Decay reduces duration of EQ aftershock, so it's not entire useless. You can swap out totem's bloodlust for Added Fire.

Ah yes, forgot this. Rapid Decay will stay. Added Fire will lose 10% more damage, which is not too big. :)
Hi, can u upload a full Current Gear updated and a passive tree updated 2 plz , im gonna try this build to kill uber atziri for the first time and i need help! :)
Great Build thanks for making the guide.
Can someone explain why vortex and vaal lightning trap are used ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info