[2.6] Norse's Earthquake Slayer / Budget Viable / Guardian & Shaper Farmable

Yeah. I was leaning towards slayer because I thought that it would be nice to be able to run maps faster than a jugg on the days where uber lab has a shitty layout.

Thanks man. Good luck next league.
How cheap is this at league start?
Kaom's/ Hezmana are usually pretty cheap, anything else you'd get before running labs?

Everyone's gonna be fighting over 1H weps for BladeFlurry, we can just swap to it once prices calm down a bit ;)
"
Icaros wrote:
How cheap is this at league start?
Kaom's/ Hezmana are usually pretty cheap, anything else you'd get before running labs?

Everyone's gonna be fighting over 1H weps for BladeFlurry, we can just swap to it once prices calm down a bit ;)

Can legit map without buying anything at the start but, It's usually good to buy a primacy/hezmanas at the start for a couple chaos yea.
IGN: @Norse
"
Poison from non-Viper Strike sources is now affected by multiplicative skill effect duration modifiers. Additive skill effect duration modifiers were already being applied.

So, with the poison nerf with EQ, is this build still capable of Shaper?

Guess guardians and ~T15 would be fine because we one-shot shits anyways, but that less duration + rapid decay reducing the time of poison of EQ.. Would the total dps of the build change? If so, will the build have enough dps for high-hp single target, like shaper?

Still, the build is great for Uber lab so i might try this.
Last edited by greensunggwan on Nov 30, 2016, 3:46:41 AM
"
greensunggwan wrote:
"
Poison from non-Viper Strike sources is now affected by multiplicative skill effect duration modifiers. Additive skill effect duration modifiers were already being applied.

So, with the poison nerf with EQ, is this build still capable of Shaper?

Guess guardians and ~T15 would be fine because we one-shot shits anyways, but that less duration + rapid decay reducing the time of poison of EQ.. Would the total dps of the build change? If so, will the build have enough dps for high-hp single target, like shaper?

Still, the build is great for Uber lab so i might try this.

Most of the bigboy poison damage is from the totem which is uneffected, but also that means that the poison will also be affected by the more multiplier from reduced duration on our main attack skill which is good.

The nerf is legit like maybe 3-4% less damage, so It could still do everything it could before, I doubt you will notice a difference.
IGN: @Norse
Could you upload the document you wrote about the leveling process? It would be a great extension to the already good guide.
You gonna be playing this again in breach norse? Or are you finally deciding to switch it up?
So with the patch notes out, you still thinking this over juggernaut for a lab starter? Going back and forth between the two and still can't decide.
Also can't decide between this and jug for LAB farming only. Please send help :D
"
broseidon07 wrote:
Also can't decide between this and jug for LAB farming only. Please send help :D

Jugg is easier at the start, requires almost no gear. Slayer will be higher top end, and map much faster because of onslaught and cull.
IMO Get a kaom's way on slayer, until your damage is high enough that leech makes you immortal.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info