[2.6] Norse's Earthquake Slayer / Budget Viable / Guardian & Shaper Farmable

Love the guide and build so far! Just started mapping a few levels ago and now at 68.

A few questions on the build:
1) I was under the impression that rapid decay only supports linked gems. If so, why do we use this gem? It seems that none of the linked gems are DoT damage. Does this help the poison from Cospri's and Atziri's bleed?
2) Is lightning trap supposed to be linked to CWDT? It seems that it can only be triggered manually unless I am missing something.

Thanks!
"
AlazlamDurai wrote:
Love the guide and build so far! Just started mapping a few levels ago and now at 68.

1) I was under the impression that rapid decay only supports linked gems. If so, why do we use this gem? It seems that none of the linked gems are DoT damage. Does this help the poison from Cospri's and Atziri's bleed?
2) Is lightning trap supposed to be linked to CWDT? It seems that it can only be triggered manually unless I am missing something.

Thanks!

A.1 The reduced duration makes earthquakes reduces the aftershock duration so It hits faster and I'm not too sure if it effects the bleed/poison but I think it does

A.2 It's just to use on bosses, if mapping etc I would prob replace this socket with Immortal call
IGN: @Norse

got 40 ex's left to hit a decent tier IAS suffix..pray for me norse:)
"
Freud88 wrote:

got 40 ex's left to hit a decent tier IAS suffix..pray for me norse:)

GL man
"
AlazlamDurai wrote:

Thanks!

Along with rapid decay, this is why Socketed gems have 20% more attack and cast speed is important on gloves.

Currently my EQ is 0.39 sec attack time and skill duration is 0.34

It is very advantageous to ensure you skill duration is less than attack time.

OCEANIC EXILES https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/581434
Thanks a lot for this build Norse, so far is the best i've ever played! At what level should i try uber attiri? I,ve Done merciless lab At 67 deathless..Im just level 70 but i feel like i can do everythig:D
This is my gear atm:

how much your Ancestral Warchief tooltip dps?
Last edited by homeradish on Nov 12, 2016, 2:30:58 PM
"
homeradish wrote:

with all buffs like 110k not counting bloodlust
Hi norse. Just curious. How much dps on eq did you have at the time you recorded the Shaper Video? Im at 15k tooltip dps unbuffed. Seems a bit low what you think ?

Here's my gear

Spoiler

Still dealing crazy damage in combination with bleed + poison. Loving this build thanks for the guide.

Keep up the good work !
Last edited by dan166 on Nov 15, 2016, 4:11:53 PM
"
norseman21 wrote:
"
homeradish wrote:

with all buffs like 110k not counting bloodlust

Remember Norse is using some uber stupidly crafted axe :)

My tooltips are:

EQ (conc) 30k
Chief 50k

Norse has remapped a bit to add extra damage for shaper.

Difference is his resists are shit and I am double capped to hell and back *using 2nd boots*

All I know is this build is the most fun build I have ever played, and is effective for everything in the game (except when you are shit at mechanics like me and die at Minatuar every five seconds because why not) Hell I still die to "bearers" because I am rubbish.

The damage and survivabilty is off the charts. Only reason I won't be playing EQ start of next league is due to cost. If I manage to craft Skyforths AGAIN with 5 chances early, you can be SURE I will be using THIS build again.

It rocks :)
OCEANIC EXILES https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/581434

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info