[2.6] Norse's Earthquake Slayer / Budget Viable / Guardian & Shaper Farmable

how can you call this buget viable ?
"
kieke187 wrote:
how can you call this buget viable ?

Because I did Uber lab and 3 Breach lords with a 5c axe and a 3c chest before getting expensive gear.
IGN: @Norse
Hey Norse,

just started your Build and it's very funny until now. Just bought a Cauteriser and breeze through merci until act 2 now. I have some small questions:
1. Is the Curse effect cluster that mind blowing impactfull? Or is it just a small push?
2. Is the "Cannot leech life from you" important?
3. Is it necessary to lower the mana cost of skills?

I've just played around a bit with the tree and when the answer to 1. is just a small push I've ended with the following tree:
Answer 1=small
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQAAAHcBLMFLQmWC2ENzRLhFCAUcRXsFm8aOBzOI9MkqicvK1At0i5TMHcxnjWSNuk5DjrhPAU8LUMxR35M_03jUEdZ81n-Xz9hIWRSZU1lp2ZUZp5nm2hlaPJvJ3IPcql07Xasd-N4enloeu97dHzZggeDX4PMhNmE74dqivCPYJBVkc6Ub5d5mmqfPqIAouqmV6knqW6plKyqrj6uUK9sr6e3Prkdu-29Nr6nwGbBBMGjxPbGrsqQz37Tb9ZY2L3ZfNrB4mHjauRR6UbqGO8O73zwH_JF8933Mvjr-tL-Cv5U_o8=

You'd loose the Curse Effect Notes, some STR and the "Cant leech life of you" Note (-23% Life) but gained another Jewelspot (up to 7% Life), 20% Chaos Res (20%Life) and on top 50 Int and 10 Dex. Is it a bad trade off compared to curse effectiveness? Or just a question what you prefer?

If the answer to 2 is yes and to 3 is no you can go ahead with the 5 nodes of the Tireless-Cluster down to no leech spossible if needed (-7% life net).

At the end: Thx again for the good build. Looking forward to gear up and maybe you'll find the time to let me know your thoughts about the questions.

Cheers.
"
Borat187 wrote:
Hey Norse,

just started your Build and it's very funny until now. Just bought a Cauteriser and breeze through merci until act 2 now. I have some small questions:
1. Is the Curse effect cluster that mind blowing impactfull? Or is it just a small push?
2. Is the "Cannot leech life from you" important?
3. Is it necessary to lower the mana cost of skills?

I've just played around a bit with the tree and when the answer to 1. is just a small push I've ended with the following tree:
Answer 1=small
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQAAAHcBLMFLQmWC2ENzRLhFCAUcRXsFm8aOBzOI9MkqicvK1At0i5TMHcxnjWSNuk5DjrhPAU8LUMxR35M_03jUEdZ81n-Xz9hIWRSZU1lp2ZUZp5nm2hlaPJvJ3IPcql07Xasd-N4enloeu97dHzZggeDX4PMhNmE74dqivCPYJBVkc6Ub5d5mmqfPqIAouqmV6knqW6plKyqrj6uUK9sr6e3Prkdu-29Nr6nwGbBBMGjxPbGrsqQz37Tb9ZY2L3ZfNrB4mHjauRR6UbqGO8O73zwH_JF8933Mvjr-tL-Cv5U_o8=

You'd loose the Curse Effect Notes, some STR and the "Cant leech life of you" Note (-23% Life) but gained another Jewelspot (up to 7% Life), 20% Chaos Res (20%Life) and on top 50 Int and 10 Dex. Is it a bad trade off compared to curse effectiveness? Or just a question what you prefer?

If the answer to 2 is yes and to 3 is no you can go ahead with the 5 nodes of the Tireless-Cluster down to no leech spossible if needed (-7% life net).

At the end: Thx again for the good build. Looking forward to gear up and maybe you'll find the time to let me know your thoughts about the questions.

Cheers.

1. a lot of our damage comes from curses, for instance Vuln triple dips on bleed, It scales the initial hit from increased phys damage taken, then scales the bleed damage from the physical then scales it again from damage over time. Same works with poison just excluding the physical damage scaling the poison.

2. We take that cluster because It gives very good life, nothing more.

3. It isn't needed but definitely helps, the node is mostly gained because we want more life, the reduced mana is just a bonus
IGN: @Norse
So I haven't had a ton of playtime this league and am just getting into maps now, what gear should I be looking at to farm myself to disfavor and cospris? Do I need to start running the Doedre ring and dual curse?

Gear:

Spoiler

Okay so this is my current equipment. So the new axe Uul-Netol's Embrace would it be a good replacement for the disfavour? It has around 390 pdps but it's slow so I dont know if a slow axe is good for this build. But since I have no way of aplying bleed right now if it would be better than my axe with 457 pdps.
i dont think i can afford to buy disfavour, so what should i get to get bleed? voidheart? i feel like i dont deal enough damage
"
odayodie wrote:
i dont think i can afford to buy disfavour, so what should i get to get bleed? voidheart? i feel like i dont deal enough damage
Level 7 Vagan can craft bleed on hit. Get an axe with dps and open prefix and add it.

How important is +2 to support gems on Disfavor? If it's not I'm thinking of buying a 6l base and throwing alts, augs and regals at it.
has anyone tried using the new vaal axe from one of the domains the upgraded version
I was wondering if its possible to use belly of the beast with the jewel that lets u have another curse so we can still have 2 curses and then use herald of ash. Use the ring for bleed and poison and the hezemanas blood lust since we use all our mana. Vaal axe is too expensive this seems cheaper and more tanky?

How do u get so many red sockets on cospris?

Also is there a way to add in burn damage to for more dot damage?

Would also like to know how the new unique axes hold up with this build. I thought earthquake didnt need attack speed so the -25% attack speed wouldnt hurt this build?
Last edited by Aziah on Dec 9, 2016, 2:23:15 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info